🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump stops ICE raids

You could be right. Maybe Trump just thinks this will give him some leverage in Making A Deal with those Democratic mayors who won't give ICE the time of day. Actually, that is not what a "sanctuary city" does, but the Trump admirers don't know that and no matter how many times you tell them, they refuse to listen, so.....

If there are illegals out there with signed deportation orders, I should think it would be pretty easy (once they're found) to put them on a bus for home. No? Enforcing the law as a "threat?" That sounds weird.

That's the catch. Signed deportation orders.

The 14th amendment requires that everyone has due process or their day in court. For that to happen trump will have to round millions up and put them in some sort of detention facility. We don't have enough of those.

For trump to round up that many undocumented people, there will be millions of their children who were born here in the US and are citizens of this nation. If you take their parents from the children, the government is obligated to find safe housing for them. We don't have enough foster homes now for all the children who have already been taken from their parents for other reasons. We don't have the facilities for these US citizens who the government has take their parents from them.

These US citizens who are aren't adults have rights. They can't be kicked out of the nation. They are citizens and it would be a violation of their 14th Amendment liberty rights.

Or maybe we could go back to what the bush boy and Obama did. Allow those people to stay in our nation with monitoring ankle bracelets until their court date. Then deport them or allow them to stay depending on the ruling. When that was done there was something like a 90% success rate.
The 14th can be interpreted in many ways.
I apply it only to citizens.

The Supreme Court has ruled that our constitution and laws apply to everyone on US soil. Not just those who are citizens. If it didn't then people could come here, commit crimes and never face any justice for their crimes.

So you better be glad that you're wrong about that.

However what part of their children being born here and are US citizens don't you understand?

If the government takes the parents from US citizens the government has the obligation to provide safe housing for those US citizens. The government can't just take the parents then dump the children on the streets with no food or clothing or a roof over their heads.

The 14th Amendment guarantees everyone the right to liberty.

I know you far right radical extremists don't know the real meaning of that word and believes it means you have the right to have any weapons you want to have to compensate for your small penis but you're wrong.

Liberty means the right to live in your native nation without being persecuted by the government or thrown out by the government.

So no US citizen can be thrown out of our nation.

That 14th Amendment gave that US citizen it's citizenship by birth. It doesn't matter where the parents were born and where they have citizenship.

Once you take the parents of those US citizens away, how will the US citizens survive? Do you really expect a baby in diapers to be able to survive without it's parents and no substitute for that parent? Do you really think a baby in diapers should just be dumped on the streets of our nation alone?

You far right radical extremists just don't think things through.

Illegal invaders can fuck off. Next! I'm for my American brethren, what are you for, hmm?
And here we have an analogy straight out of third grade. "American Brethren?":auiqs.jpg:Which ones? The one's who hire the invaders for jobs your sorry ass can't do, or the brethrens who steal resources and governments from the invaders? Sounds like your brethrens are nothing more than pieces of shits.

My brethrens are American, motherfucker. What are yours? Antifa communists? Sup, bitch? My brethren are white, black, latin, asian, indian.. but here's the thing: They're all American, baby.

They might be Viet, but they're still American.

Well, if you read the article it says he is attempting to work with the Democrats. Lets see if they have the ability to do something constructive and or attempt to work with others towards a solution in a non partisan way. I kind of doubt they are really capable of that however
OR....

"Two Department of Homeland Security officials told NBC News, however, that the raids were called off in large part because details of the plan had leaked to media. A second issue was that ICE did not have plans in place for detaining the 2,000 immigrants — mainly families — whom they were going to arrest and deport, the officials said"

Trump announces delay of mass immigration raids that were to start Sunday
Just how long does it take to drive them to the Greyhound station and hand them a ticket? Or whatever. These people, according to the article, already have a court order for deportation. No muss no fuss. Now that the plan is "on hold" for two weeks, though, that gives the illegals a big head start in hiding.

If they already have deportation orders they should be deported.

However, if they have children who are US citizens what will happen to those kids?

Well, if you read the article it says he is attempting to work with the Democrats. Lets see if they have the ability to do something constructive and or attempt to work with others towards a solution in a non partisan way. I kind of doubt they are really capable of that however
OR....

"Two Department of Homeland Security officials told NBC News, however, that the raids were called off in large part because details of the plan had leaked to media. A second issue was that ICE did not have plans in place for detaining the 2,000 immigrants — mainly families — whom they were going to arrest and deport, the officials said"

Just how long does it take to drive them to the Greyhound station and hand them a ticket? Or whatever. These people, according to the article, already have a court order for deportation. No muss no fuss. Now that the plan is "on hold" for two weeks, though, that gives the illegals a big head start in hiding.

However, if they have children who are US citizens what will happen to those kids?
Eat them. Put them to use on bomb squads.

OR....

Exactly. That's why I asked if possibly HHS is the holdup here, without the capacity to take all those "anchor babies" in once their parents are deported.

That's the catch. Signed deportation orders.

The 14th amendment requires that everyone has due process or their day in court. For that to happen trump will have to round millions up and put them in some sort of detention facility. We don't have enough of those.

For trump to round up that many undocumented people, there will be millions of their children who were born here in the US and are citizens of this nation. If you take their parents from the children, the government is obligated to find safe housing for them. We don't have enough foster homes now for all the children who have already been taken from their parents for other reasons. We don't have the facilities for these US citizens who the government has take their parents from them.

These US citizens who are aren't adults have rights. They can't be kicked out of the nation. They are citizens and it would be a violation of their 14th Amendment liberty rights.

Or maybe we could go back to what the bush boy and Obama did. Allow those people to stay in our nation with monitoring ankle bracelets until their court date. Then deport them or allow them to stay depending on the ruling. When that was done there was something like a 90% success rate.

The Supreme Court has ruled that our constitution and laws apply to everyone on US soil. Not just those who are citizens. If it didn't then people could come here, commit crimes and never face any justice for their crimes.

However what part of their children being born here and are US citizens don't you understand?

If the government takes the parents from US citizens the government has the obligation to provide safe housing for those US citizens. The government can't just take the parents then dump the children on the streets with no food or clothing or a roof over their heads.

I know you far right radical extremists don't know the real meaning of that word and believes it means you have the right to have any weapons you want to have to compensate for your small penis but you're wrong.

Liberty means the right to live in your native nation without being persecuted by the government or thrown out by the government.

That 14th Amendment gave that US citizen it's citizenship by birth. It doesn't matter where the parents were born and where they have citizenship.

Once you take the parents of those US citizens away, how will the US citizens survive? Do you really expect a baby in diapers to be able to survive without it's parents and no substitute for that parent? Do you really think a baby in diapers should just be dumped on the streets of our nation alone?

Illegal invaders can fuck off. Next! I'm for my American brethren, what are you for, hmm?
And here we have an analogy straight out of third grade. "American Brethren?":auiqs.jpg:Which ones? The one's who hire the invaders for jobs your sorry ass can't do, or the brethrens who steal resources and governments from the invaders? Sounds like your brethrens are nothing more than pieces of shits.

My brethrens are American, motherfucker. What are yours? Antifa communists? Sup, bitch? My brethren are white, black, latin, asian, indian.. but here's the thing: They're all American, baby.

Your bretrens aren't Americans if they hire illegals, which goes against Americans who hate illegals. My brethrens treat people like human beings. Not these pieces of shit hypocrite brethrens who talk out of both sides of their mouths hating illegals on one side, but giving the enablers a pass for hiring them on the other. Those are neither brethrens nor Americans. They're just low-life scum who think their superior existence trumps that of others, so as a result, they are entitled to label others one way for doing something they don't like, while inadvertently dismissing the wrongs of others out of convenience. Those people have no concept of right or wrong, don't care, and were never Americans to begin with. They're just common thieves trying to work a system for their benefit, and to hell with everyone else. I call that the Republican party.

OR....

Eat them. Put them to use on bomb squads.
Are you part of the Nazi party?

Your bretrens aren't Americans if they hire illegals, which goes against Americans who hate illegals. My brethrens treat people like human beings. Not these pieces of shit hypocrite brethrens who talk out of both sides of their mouths hating illegals on one side, but giving the enablers a pass for hiring them on the other. Those are neither brethrens or Americans. They're just low-life scum who think their superior existence trumps that of others, so as a result, they are entitled to label others one way for doing something they don't like, while inadvertently dismissing the wrongs of others out of convenience. Those people have no concept of right or wrong, don't care, and were never Americans to begin with. They're just common thieves trying to work a system for their benefit, and to hell with everyone else. I call that the Republican party.

My brethren don't hire illegals, dumbass. We're all American here, wtf is your deal, hmm?

Black, white, asian, latin, nobody hires illegals, bitch.

Your bretrens aren't Americans if they hire illegals, which goes against Americans who hate illegals. My brethrens treat people like human beings. Not these pieces of shit hypocrite brethrens who talk out of both sides of their mouths hating illegals on one side, but giving the enablers a pass for hiring them on the other. Those are neither brethrens or Americans. They're just low-life scum who think their superior existence trumps that of others, so as a result, they are entitled to label others one way for doing something they don't like, while inadvertently dismissing the wrongs of others out of convenience. Those people have no concept of right or wrong, don't care, and were never Americans to begin with. They're just common thieves trying to work a system for their benefit, and to hell with everyone else. I call that the Republican party.

My brethren don't hire illegals, dumbass. We're all American here, wtf is your deal, hmm?

Black, white, asian, latin, nobody hires illegals, bitch.
Lol! They don't? So who the fuck is paying them then? And for what? You are so fos.

The Democrats, who love to pretend they are intellectually superior to all Republicans but especially this president, are once again walking right into the most obvious political trap. Nothing funnier than some dunce walking around pretending he’s smart while he shows the world how stupid he is. The Democrats go to sleep thinking that’s what Trump does while in fact...
He gets caught with more criminal liability than we can keep up with. Nothing smart about that. And his goons are even dumber, because they are either awaiting trial, paying fines, or are already in jail. Boss, if you think Republicans are smarter than those Democrats without all the criminal liability, enjoy that intelligence. :auiqs.jpg:

The democrats have been trying to cut the legs out from under this guy since he was elected (along with much overwrought emoting), and look who is still President. Look at the topic of this thread.

I thought you guys didn't WANT him to work with them.

I thought you people wanted these people ARRESTED and DEPORTED. NOW.

Now, suddenly, you're all about cooperation.

Too funny.
A few have been shitty hat way. The majority want both sides to grow up.

Based on what I’ve been told by my relatives and co-workers from South of the Border.
Next...

You do not have to look for justifications unless you are doing bad things. .
There are no police South of the Border.
Every family has many children to protect themselves.
That’s why they want to get out of there.
Irrelevant. Even if that is entirely true it in no way justifies our treatment of children in our custody. Trump even took away their soccer balls, what a fucking dick.
The fact that we are feeding them more than they get fed at home.
Have you actually been to a holding center?
We have food rottenning on the vines in the fields here that we would normally hire them to pick, making a gracious plenty for everyone. The amount of food produced is not subject to rationing here. We just need hard working folks to pick the food.
Don't worry asshole! Within ten years 95% of ALL agriculture crops will be harvested by machines.
Right now about 50% is machine harvested.
Farmers are now planting crops specifically grown for machine harvesting.
LEGAL East Indian American citizens are taking over the entire agriculture industry in the US and Canada.
Maybe 'Buttplug Pete' can figure out how to support millions of illegals.

Or maybe St Trumpy can.

After all, He’s had two plus years to figure it out and a good part of that was with both houses under sympathetic control.

But the billionaires needed their tax cuts first.

Again…

Cause the Crisis.
Make Threats to resolve the crisis using a crazy assed method
Back off the crazy assed method
Take Credit for not using the crazy assed method

Iran, Mexico, Immigration, Closing the Border, Sending Troops to the Border, Military parade….
Correct.

It’s Trump thinking he’s being ‘clever’ – he’s not.

Trump believes that by creating chaos and discord he realizes some sort of political advantage – he doesn’t.

It’s only Trump being reckless and irresponsible.

Irrelevant. Even if that is entirely true it in no way justifies our treatment of children in our custody. Trump even took away their soccer balls, what a fucking dick.
We have food rottenning on the vines in the fields here that we would normally hire them to pick, making a gracious plenty for everyone. The amount of food produced is not subject to rationing here. We just need hard working folks to pick the food.
Don't worry asshole! Within ten years 95% of ALL agriculture crops will be harvested by machines.
LEGAL East Indian American citizens are taking over the entire agriculture industry in the US and Canada.
The Democrats, who love to pretend they are intellectually superior to all Republicans but especially this president, are once again walking right into the most obvious political trap. Nothing funnier than some dunce walking around pretending he’s smart while he shows the world how stupid he is. The Democrats go to sleep thinking that’s what Trump does while in fact...
He gets caught with more criminal liability than we can keep up with. Nothing smart about that. And his goons are even dumber, because they are either awaiting trial, paying fines, or are already in jail. Boss, if you think Republicans are smarter than those Democrats without all the criminal liability, enjoy that intelligence. :auiqs.jpg:

The democrats have been trying to cut the legs out from under this guy since he was elected (along with much overwrought emoting), and look who is still President. Look at the topic of this thread.
He's cutting the legs out from underneath himself. If he were that smart, he wouldn't be carrying around a bunch of criminal liability himself. But he is because he got caught.

Just because he isn't impeached yet, doesn't mean the Democrats won't impeach him. They have plenty already. But, there is so much more to find on Trump, I'm not sure the clock won't run out first?

The part that bothers me the most, isn't that Trump qualifies for impeachment. Lol! Nixon was a boy scout up against this mafia thug. It's the fact that so many in this country have surrendered their own dignity and self respect, by abandoning their country in favor of a criminal. They surrendered the rule of law and the Constitution for a thug.

And yet, the illegal US enablers keep hiring them by the millions while you cowardly blame the illegals.

Forum List

Back