🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump stops ICE raids

Not surprised, but disappointed.
You just never know what to believe that comes out of his mouth. Now having said that, the "raids" may eventually happen. We'll see.
What good will the raids be, other than to hurt people who work jobs that others won't do, that legal Americans benefit from?

If those jobs meant so much to them why didn't they bother showing up for their asylum hearing? Why did they commit crimes? What did they do to get an order for deportation? Why do they believe that our laws do not apply to them?
They "meant" just as much to their enablers, so why didn't they show up together? Answer, because the enablers have no moral high ground. Why? See post#198. The US is more illegal than the illegals that cross our borders.

You just never know what to believe that comes out of his mouth. Now having said that, the "raids" may eventually happen. We'll see.
What good will the raids be, other than to hurt people who work jobs that others won't do, that legal Americans benefit from?

I could give a fucking rip !

People who have already been ordered to leave, need to go !
We need to send the message out, that you don't thumb your noses at our immigration laws.

Your comments are typical, and tell me you have absolutely no respect for our sovereignty and our borders. If you did, you wouldn't ask the question you did.
The only people who need to leave are the U.S. ...

Leave where?

We need to send the message out, that you don't thumb your noses at our immigration laws.

Your comments are typical, and tell me you have absolutely no respect for our sovereignty and our borders. If you did, you wouldn't ask the question you did.

Leave where?
From other countries.

Trump delays planned ICE raids to see if Congress can solve border crisis

President Trump announced Saturday that a planned mass roundup of illegal immigrants by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is being delayed for two weeks, in the hope that a bipartisan solution to the border crisis can be reached.

“At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border,” he tweeted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I knew Trump was all bluster.

Trump = playing politics, as usual again, with immigration.
This does seem to be a pattern with him lately. Come up with some Hair On Fire dictum that makes the public go "OOOOOHHHHH!!!!" and then a day later, say "Only kidding...."

You libs fall for it every time.

Trump: I will close the border.
Libs: Trump is Hitler!
Trump: I won't close the border.
Libs: Trump is STILL Hitler!

Trump: I will deport illegals.
Libs: Trump is Hitler!
Trump: I won't deport illegals!
Libs: Trump is STILL Hitler!

Trump: We will attack Iran.
Libs: He'll start WWIII!
Trump: We won't attack Iran.
Libs: Trump is a coward.

TDS is reaching critical mass in Libtardia!
You have no moral high ground;
The only people who need to leave are the U.S. Are you idiots in constant need for a historical perspective? Obviously so. CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Pay attention Trump Toads; Ecuador 1960-63: The CIA infiltrated the Ecuadorian government, set up news agencies and radio stations, bombed right-wing agencies and churches and blamed the left, all to force democratically elected Velasco Ibarra from office. When his replacement, Carlos Arosemara, refused to break relations with Cuba, the CIA-funded military took over the country, outlawed communism, and cancelled the 1964 elections. We took over Ecuador back in the sixties, staged a false scenario that was blamed on the Left, and now today, what do we do? The Right-wing Ecuadorian president let's us use our aircraft in the Galapagos Islands, just so we can get close to Venezuela. Why? Because Venezuela is rich in Oil, Diamonds, and Gold. What's this got to do with illegal immigration in our own country? Everything! Our take over of these countries creates a refugee problem within their own countries, because of the actions we take as we exercise no respect towards theirs by taking over governments and resources. You want sovereignty and respect in your own country? You first have to exercise that respect for others. The illegal immigrants who come to the US are more legal in the US than we are after invading their countries.

Our immigration laws are only as good as the one's who set the examples for those same laws. The US is the worst in the world with their own illegal immigration. Set the example first, before you get on your high horse. We have no moral high ground at all when it comes to illegal immigration. You say you don't give a shit? We know. But you have no moral skin in this game, so shut the fuck up.

The Right has no moral or legal argument when it comes to illegal immigration. None!

Hey, trollboy, perhaps you can tell us who was controlling the US government from 1961 to 1968? (JFK/LBJ and the Democratic Party.)

The Pentagon was controlling the US Government then; they still are.

The US had a high moral ground on this issue.

You might like to spend billions on illegal aliens but most American's don't.

Ike did it in the 50's and Trump will do it be doing it now.

Buckle up buttercup. You will have four more years to moan, groan and complain.

Enjoy. I will.

Leave where?
From other countries.

Which ones?

President Trump announced Saturday that a planned mass roundup of illegal immigrants by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is being delayed for two weeks, in the hope that a bipartisan solution to the border crisis can be reached.

“At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border,” he tweeted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually it's a brilliant idea. Now the democrats have to come up with a plan or Trump gets to deport the illegals. While blaming the democrats.

Leave where?
From other countries.

Which ones?
CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor Which one's do you want to talk about first? I personally like our invasion of Ecuador and our own illegal intervention. We took over that country in the sixties by mounting a false conflict to blame the Left, thereby placing Right-wing butt boys in there for the U.S. Case in point today, we are using the Galapagos islands as an air field to monitor Venezuela. One of the last SA countries we want to control.

Last edited:

The US had a high moral ground on this issue.
Negative! It doesn't exist. We spend money on this because we illegally immigrated to these countries by stealing governments and resources, creating a refugee crisis with these invaded countries. We are the sole problem to our own illegal immigration problem. My link proved that, and you have provided zero in the way of intelligent rebuttal. You lose.

You might like to spend billions on illegal aliens but most American's don't.
That's on them, not the illegals. That's the US and their fault. No one welse's. Stay out of these countries and leave their governments alone; Ecuador 1960-63: The CIA infiltrated the Ecuadorian government, set up news agencies and radio stations, bombed right-wing agencies and churches and blamed the left, all to force democratically elected Velasco Ibarra from office. When his replacement, Carlos Arosemara, refused to break relations with Cuba, the CIA-funded military took over the country, outlawed communism, and cancelled the 1964 elections.

Ike did it in the 50's and Trump will do it be doing it now.

Buckle up buttercup. You will have four more years to moan, groan and complain.

Enjoy. I will.
You came here with the most pitiful excuse of an argument that justifies nothing you have said. Trump Toads are cowards against the truth, and you just made a fantastic example of that. The US are invaders and they are illegal immigrants who steal governments and resources. That's reality and the truth. And none of these toads even comes close to proving me wrong.

1. We don't have to house them, if we deport them.

2. Send the kids too.

Here in America everyone has a right to due process.

A person has to have their day in court first.

Where are they going to house all those people who are waiting for their day in court?

I guess you have no problem with violating a US citizen's right to liberty. The government can't deport a US citizen to another nation. The US citizen children of those people can't be deported anywhere. They are already in their native nation and are US citizens by birth. They can't be deported to a nation they aren't citizens in. So if we take their parents from those US citizens who are not legal adults those children have to be put in foster care.

You don't have much critical thinking skills do you?
These people have been demonized by the right to the point where Trumpbots already approve of concentration camps in America. They would not care if Trump was feeding their bodies to the ovens.
You are a liar.
Am I? You people are yet to show the slightest disapproval of how horribly Trump is handling this mess, is there a line you would not follow him across? I do not think so.

I have bitched repeatedly about his slow movement on this, his primary campaign promise.

DEPORT THEM ALL. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL. NOW.
They need to build walls to keep us out. That's been the real problem; Ecuador 1960-63: The CIA infiltrated the Ecuadorian government, set up news agencies and radio stations, bombed right-wing agencies and churches and blamed the left, all to force democratically elected Velasco Ibarra from office. When his replacement, Carlos Arosemara, refused to break relations with Cuba, the CIA-funded military took over the country, outlawed communism, and cancelled the 1964 elections.

CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Actually it's a brilliant idea. Now the democrats have to come up with a plan or Trump gets to deport the illegals. While blaming the democrats.
There exists only one plan. Withdraw our invasion of Central and SA countries, and give them their governments and resources back. https://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/

After five posts, I own this board. And there's a good reason. They have no debatable equity in this game. You can't fuck with the truth and the facts. Only if you have some to counter with. The Toads have got shit. They lose morally, factually, and truthfully when it comes to illegal immigration. They're invaders and they don't give a shit. That's their argument, because it's all they got. All they care about at the end of the day people is this; " I got mine and fuck you." They are not just bad human beings, but they are evil. They use those less fortunate from other countries to punish for acts our own country committed, just to get what they want. This is where we are as a country. Trump Toads hiding behind MAGA, like the cowards that they are! What a crock of shit.

Last edited:
even more, I'd love to see thousands of US employers in prison for providing the incentive that brings illegal immigrants here
Tards are always looking for excuses to jail AMERICANS

Break the law, go to jail.
The only folks breaking the law are the US.
With only your mouth as proof.
No, links. It's why you only posted your six words of nothing. Trump toads aren't privy to facts, the truth, honesty, or decency. Including you. I iced them down with a reality check. They're more guilty of illegal immigration than these refugees trying to seek asylum for policies we imposed. Trump Toads have become the immoral blight that is attacking this country.

even more, I'd love to see thousands of US employers in prison for providing the incentive that brings illegal immigrants here

No, links. It's why you only posted your six words of nothing. Trump toads aren't privy to facts, the truth, honesty, or decency. Including you. I iced them down with a reality check. They're more guilty of illegal immigration than these refugees trying to seek asylum for policies we imposed. Trump Toads have become the immoral blight that is attacking this country.
Lying pos does what he accuses me of.

Lying pos does what he accuses me of.
Really? Can you prove it? If not, who's the "lying pos again?"

Forum List

Back