🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump stops ICE raids

Break the law, go to jail.
The only folks breaking the law are the US.
With only your mouth as proof.
No, links. It's why you only posted your six words of nothing. Trump toads aren't privy to facts, the truth, honesty, or decency. Including you. I iced them down with a reality check. They're more guilty of illegal immigration than these refugees trying to seek asylum for policies we imposed. Trump Toads have become the immoral blight that is attacking this country.
Lying pos does what he accuses me of.
Really? Can you prove it? If not, who's the "lying pos again?"
You.

The only folks breaking the law are the US.
With only your mouth as proof.
No, links. It's why you only posted your six words of nothing. Trump toads aren't privy to facts, the truth, honesty, or decency. Including you. I iced them down with a reality check. They're more guilty of illegal immigration than these refugees trying to seek asylum for policies we imposed. Trump Toads have become the immoral blight that is attacking this country.
Lying pos does what he accuses me of.
Really? Can you prove it? If not, who's the "lying pos again?"
You.
Thanks for proving to us all you are a pos liar.

Here in America everyone has a right to due process.

A person has to have their day in court first.

Where are they going to house all those people who are waiting for their day in court?

I guess you have no problem with violating a US citizen's right to liberty. The government can't deport a US citizen to another nation. The US citizen children of those people can't be deported anywhere. They are already in their native nation and are US citizens by birth. They can't be deported to a nation they aren't citizens in. So if we take their parents from those US citizens who are not legal adults those children have to be put in foster care.

You don't have much critical thinking skills do you?
These people have been demonized by the right to the point where Trumpbots already approve of concentration camps in America. They would not care if Trump was feeding their bodies to the ovens.
You are a liar.
Am I? You people are yet to show the slightest disapproval of how horribly Trump is handling this mess, is there a line you would not follow him across? I do not think so.

I have bitched repeatedly about his slow movement on this, his primary campaign promise.

DEPORT THEM ALL. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL. NOW.
They need to build walls to keep us out. That's been the real problem; Ecuador 1960-63: The CIA infiltrated the Ecuadorian government, set up news agencies and radio stations, bombed right-wing agencies and churches and blamed the left, all to force democratically elected Velasco Ibarra from office. When his replacement, Carlos Arosemara, refused to break relations with Cuba, the CIA-funded military took over the country, outlawed communism, and cancelled the 1964 elections.

CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

19 fucking 63?

61326852.jpg

I could give a fucking rip !

People who have already been ordered to leave, need to go !
We need to send the message out, that you don't thumb your noses at our immigration laws.

Your comments are typical, and tell me you have absolutely no respect for our sovereignty and our borders. If you did, you wouldn't ask the question you did.
The only people who need to leave are the U.S. ...

Leave where?
From other countries.

Which ones?
CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor Which one's do you want to talk about first? I personally like our invasion of Ecuador .....

Does the US military currently rule Ecuador in a state of martial law? Is the government of Ecuador a provincial governor appointed and representing the United States?

...... Venezuela. One of the last SA countries we want to control.

It is? If it were, don't you think we would by now? We've certainly fried bigger fish. And I seem to recall something about us supporting the democratically elected winner of Venezuela's last election. I seem to recall most of the countries of South America agreeing with us on this matter.

Could it be you have an agenda against the United States? Hmmmm? Could it be.....?

It is? If it were, don't you think we would by now? We've certainly fried bigger fish. And I seem to recall something about us supporting the democratically elected winner of Venezuela's last election. I seem to recall most of the countries of South America agreeing with us on this matter.

Could it be you have an agenda against the United States? Hmmmm? Could it be.....?
We're working on it. We just established an airfield in the now conquered Ecuador in the Galapagos Islands.

And we fried them alright. We turned them into refugees.

As for Venezuela, we imposed economic sanctions, because Trump's candidate didn't win. Who are we again? That's right, we are conquerors of countries and to hell with their freedoms and how they want to run their own countries. So we penalize them. Tell us again how Venezuela's government is our business?

Last edited:

We're working on it. We just established an airfield in the now conquered Ecuador in the Galapagos Islands.

What is your nationality, Ronald?

You're starving for material, but you are sitting there with your britches down. You have no counter argument to mine so take a hike.

Trump delays planned ICE raids to see if Congress can solve border crisis

President Trump announced Saturday that a planned mass roundup of illegal immigrants by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is being delayed for two weeks, in the hope that a bipartisan solution to the border crisis can be reached.

“At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border,” he tweeted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I knew Trump was all bluster.

Trump = playing politics, as usual again, with immigration.
This does seem to be a pattern with him lately. Come up with some Hair On Fire dictum that makes the public go "OOOOOHHHHH!!!!" and then a day later, say "Only kidding...."

You libs fall for it every time.

Trump: I will close the border.
Libs: Trump is Hitler!
Trump: I won't close the border.
Libs: Trump is STILL Hitler!

Trump: I will deport illegals.
Libs: Trump is Hitler!
Trump: I won't deport illegals!
Libs: Trump is STILL Hitler!

Trump: We will attack Iran.
Libs: He'll start WWIII!
Trump: We won't attack Iran.
Libs: Trump is a coward.

TDS is reaching critical mass in Libtardia!
You have no moral high ground;
The only people who need to leave are the U.S. Are you idiots in constant need for a historical perspective? Obviously so. CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Pay attention Trump Toads; Ecuador 1960-63: The CIA infiltrated the Ecuadorian government, set up news agencies and radio stations, bombed right-wing agencies and churches and blamed the left, all to force democratically elected Velasco Ibarra from office. When his replacement, Carlos Arosemara, refused to break relations with Cuba, the CIA-funded military took over the country, outlawed communism, and cancelled the 1964 elections. We took over Ecuador back in the sixties, staged a false scenario that was blamed on the Left, and now today, what do we do? The Right-wing Ecuadorian president let's us use our aircraft in the Galapagos Islands, just so we can get close to Venezuela. Why? Because Venezuela is rich in Oil, Diamonds, and Gold. What's this got to do with illegal immigration in our own country? Everything! Our take over of these countries creates a refugee problem within their own countries, because of the actions we take as we exercise no respect towards theirs by taking over governments and resources. You want sovereignty and respect in your own country? You first have to exercise that respect for others. The illegal immigrants who come to the US are more legal in the US than we are after invading their countries.

Our immigration laws are only as good as the one's who set the examples for those same laws. The US is the worst in the world with their own illegal immigration. Set the example first, before you get on your high horse. We have no moral high ground at all when it comes to illegal immigration. You say you don't give a shit? We know. But you have no moral skin in this game, so shut the fuck up.

The Right has no moral or legal argument when it comes to illegal immigration. None!

Hey, trollboy, perhaps you can tell us who was controlling the US government from 1961 to 1968? (JFK/LBJ and the Democratic Party.)

The Pentagon was controlling the US Government then; they still are.

And that, you hypocritical lying troll, is why you're on ignore.

You're starving for material, but you are sitting there with your britches down. You have no counter argument to mine so take a hike.

I asked you a question.

As for Venezuela, we imposed economic sanctions, because Trump's candidate didn't win. Who are we again? That's right, we are conquerors of countries and to hell with their freedoms and how they want to run their own countries. So we penalize them. Tell us again how Venezuela's government is our business?
Tell us your proof liar?

I asked you a question.
Lol! You asked a stupid question.

I asked you a question.

You can't answer it?

I asked you a question.

You can't answer it?
I don't answer stupid questions as a general rule.

I asked you a question.

You can't answer it?
I don't answer stupid questions as a general rule.
So you're a foreigner harassing Americans. pos

Forum List

Back