🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump stops ICE raids

Not surprised, but disappointed.
You just never know what to believe that comes out of his mouth. Now having said that, the "raids" may eventually happen. We'll see.
What good will the raids be, other than to hurt people who work jobs that others won't do, that legal Americans benefit from?

Why can we not deport those who are here illegally?

There are way too many of them, we don't have the facilities to house all of them and millions of them have children who are US citizens who would be left without parents and we don't have enough foster homes to place all those children.

1. We don't have to house them, if we deport them.

2. Send the kids too.
Could that be the problem? HHS is saying WE CAN'T HANDLE THIS!

Possibly.

There are no police South of the Border.
Every family has many children to protect themselves.
That’s why they want to get out of there.
Irrelevant. Even if that is entirely true it in no way justifies our treatment of children in our custody. Trump even took away their soccer balls, what a fucking dick.
The fact that we are feeding them more than they get fed at home.
Have you actually been to a holding center?
We have food rottenning on the vines in the fields here that we would normally hire them to pick, making a gracious plenty for everyone. The amount of food produced is not subject to rationing here. We just need hard working folks to pick the food.
Don't worry asshole! Within ten years 95% of ALL agriculture crops will be harvested by machines.
Right now about 50% is machine harvested.
Farmers are now planting crops specifically grown for machine harvesting.
LEGAL East Indian American citizens are taking over the entire agriculture industry in the US and Canada.
Maybe 'Buttplug Pete' can figure out how to support millions of illegals.
The Democrats, who love to pretend they are intellectually superior to all Republicans but especially this president, are once again walking right into the most obvious political trap. Nothing funnier than some dunce walking around pretending he’s smart while he shows the world how stupid he is. The Democrats go to sleep thinking that’s what Trump does while in fact...
He gets caught with more criminal liability than we can keep up with. Nothing smart about that. And his goons are even dumber, because they are either awaiting trial, paying fines, or are already in jail. Boss, if you think Republicans are smarter than those Democrats without all the criminal liability, enjoy that intelligence. :auiqs.jpg:

The democrats have been trying to cut the legs out from under this guy since he was elected (along with much overwrought emoting), and look who is still President. Look at the topic of this thread.
He's cutting the legs out from underneath himself. If he were that smart, he wouldn't be carrying around a bunch of criminal liability himself. But he is because he got caught.

Just because he isn't impeached yet, doesn't mean the Democrats won't impeach him. ...

:lol: Just like communism is going to work sooner or later? :lol:

Well, if you read the article it says he is attempting to work with the Democrats. Lets see if they have the ability to do something constructive and or attempt to work with others towards a solution in a non partisan way. I kind of doubt they are really capable of that however
I thought you guys didn't WANT him to work with them.

I thought you people wanted these people ARRESTED and DEPORTED. NOW.

Now, suddenly, you're all about cooperation.

Too funny.
Another lie. We've wanted congress to do its job for years but they won't.

Last edited:
Don't forget to lie, you're good at it.
Wow, I must lie quite a bit then!

I'm sure you'll have no trouble providing several examples.

Please. Proceed. Let's go.
Yeah you do, but as this thread proves, we aren't going to come together, so let the war begin. You deserve it.
War? Ok, sure, Rambo.

And no examples of my lying, huh? Gee, what a shock. Looks like I'm not the liar here.

You've really been conned. That's a shame.

Last edited:

Well, if you read the article it says he is attempting to work with the Democrats. Lets see if they have the ability to do something constructive and or attempt to work with others towards a solution in a non partisan way. I kind of doubt they are really capable of that however
OR....

"Two Department of Homeland Security officials told NBC News, however, that the raids were called off in large part because details of the plan had leaked to media. A second issue was that ICE did not have plans in place for detaining the 2,000 immigrants — mainly families — whom they were going to arrest and deport, the officials said"

Trump announces delay of mass immigration raids that were to start Sunday
Just how long does it take to drive them to the Greyhound station and hand them a ticket? Or whatever. These people, according to the article, already have a court order for deportation. No muss no fuss. Now that the plan is "on hold" for two weeks, though, that gives the illegals a big head start in hiding.

If they already have deportation orders they should be deported.

However, if they have children who are US citizens what will happen to those kids?
Exactly. That's why I asked if possibly HHS is the holdup here, without the capacity to take all those "anchor babies" in once their parents are deported.

Thank you. It's a point I've been trying to make.

You just never know what to believe that comes out of his mouth. Now having said that, the "raids" may eventually happen. We'll see.
What good will the raids be, other than to hurt people who work jobs that others won't do, that legal Americans benefit from?

If those jobs meant so much to them why didn't they bother showing up for their asylum hearing? Why did they commit crimes? What did they do to get an order for deportation? Why do they believe that our laws do not apply to them?

I could give a fucking rip !

People who have already been ordered to leave, need to go !
We need to send the message out, that you don't thumb your noses at our immigration laws.

Your comments are typical, and tell me you have absolutely no respect for our sovereignty and our borders. If you did, you wouldn't ask the question you did.

Trump delays planned ICE raids to see if Congress can solve border crisis

President Trump announced Saturday that a planned mass roundup of illegal immigrants by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is being delayed for two weeks, in the hope that a bipartisan solution to the border crisis can be reached.

“At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border,” he tweeted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I knew Trump was all bluster.

Trump = playing politics, as usual again, with immigration.
This does seem to be a pattern with him lately. Come up with some Hair On Fire dictum that makes the public go "OOOOOHHHHH!!!!" and then a day later, say "Only kidding...."

You libs fall for it every time.

Trump: I will close the border.
Libs: Trump is Hitler!
Trump: I won't close the border.
Libs: Trump is STILL Hitler!

Trump: I will deport illegals.
Trump: I won't deport illegals!

Trump: We will attack Iran.
Libs: He'll start WWIII!
Trump: We won't attack Iran.
Libs: Trump is a coward.

TDS is reaching critical mass in Libtardia!

p0anj9z990631.jpg
Enforcing long standing laws makes him hitler.
Damn America hating tards
In what world does treating people like garbage and ripping their children away from them make Trump not a horrible man. Rationalize all you want but on some level you know it's wrong. Hitler started small and slow walked his way all the way to death camps. The people who saw it all coming were the first to go.

In my town, a teenager just strangled his younger brother to death. Should he be allowed to stay with his parents, or should he be locked up?

Anyone who commits a crime is separated from their children. It is for the children's protection. My example showed just the opposite. Funny how it works both ways, doesn't it?

OR....

"Two Department of Homeland Security officials told NBC News, however, that the raids were called off in large part because details of the plan had leaked to media. A second issue was that ICE did not have plans in place for detaining the 2,000 immigrants — mainly families — whom they were going to arrest and deport, the officials said"

Trump announces delay of mass immigration raids that were to start Sunday
Just how long does it take to drive them to the Greyhound station and hand them a ticket? Or whatever. These people, according to the article, already have a court order for deportation. No muss no fuss. Now that the plan is "on hold" for two weeks, though, that gives the illegals a big head start in hiding.

If they already have deportation orders they should be deported.

However, if they have children who are US citizens what will happen to those kids?

Ah!

So NOW you begin backpedaling!

I could give a fucking rip !

People who have already been ordered to leave, need to go !
We need to send the message out, that you don't thumb your noses at our immigration laws.

Your comments are typical, and tell me you have absolutely no respect for our sovereignty and our borders. If you did, you wouldn't ask the question you did.
The only people who need to leave are the U.S. Are you idiots in constant need for a historical perspective? Obviously so. CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Pay attention Trump Toads; Ecuador 1960-63: The CIA infiltrated the Ecuadorian government, set up news agencies and radio stations, bombed right-wing agencies and churches and blamed the left, all to force democratically elected Velasco Ibarra from office. When his replacement, Carlos Arosemara, refused to break relations with Cuba, the CIA-funded military took over the country, outlawed communism, and cancelled the 1964 elections. We took over Ecuador back in the sixties, staged a false scenario that was blamed on the Left, and now today, what do we do? The Right-wing Ecuadorian president let's us use our aircraft in the Galapagos Islands, just so we can get close to Venezuela. Why? Because Venezuela is rich in Oil, Diamonds, and Gold. What's this got to do with illegal immigration in our own country? Everything! Our take over of these countries creates a refugee problem within their own countries, because of the actions we take as we exercise no respect towards theirs by taking over governments and resources. You want sovereignty and respect in your own country? You first have to exercise that respect for others. The illegal immigrants who come to the US are more legal in the US than we are after invading their countries.

Our immigration laws are only as good as the one's who set the examples for those same laws. The US is the worst in the world with their own illegal immigration. Set the example first, before you get on your high horse. We have no moral high ground at all when it comes to illegal immigration. You say you don't give a shit? We know. But you have no moral skin in this game, so shut the fuck up.

President Trump announced Saturday that a planned mass roundup of illegal immigrants by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is being delayed for two weeks, in the hope that a bipartisan solution to the border crisis can be reached.

“At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border,” he tweeted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does seem to be a pattern with him lately. Come up with some Hair On Fire dictum that makes the public go "OOOOOHHHHH!!!!" and then a day later, say "Only kidding...."

You have no moral high ground;
The only people who need to leave are the U.S. Are you idiots in constant need for a historical perspective? Obviously so. CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Pay attention Trump Toads; Ecuador 1960-63: The CIA infiltrated the Ecuadorian government, set up news agencies and radio stations, bombed right-wing agencies and churches and blamed the left, all to force democratically elected Velasco Ibarra from office. When his replacement, Carlos Arosemara, refused to break relations with Cuba, the CIA-funded military took over the country, outlawed communism, and cancelled the 1964 elections. We took over Ecuador back in the sixties, staged a false scenario that was blamed on the Left, and now today, what do we do? The Right-wing Ecuadorian president let's us use our aircraft in the Galapagos Islands, just so we can get close to Venezuela. Why? Because Venezuela is rich in Oil, Diamonds, and Gold. What's this got to do with illegal immigration in our own country? Everything! Our take over of these countries creates a refugee problem within their own countries, because of the actions we take as we exercise no respect towards theirs by taking over governments and resources. You want sovereignty and respect in your own country? You first have to exercise that respect for others. The illegal immigrants who come to the US are more legal in the US than we are after invading their countries.

Our immigration laws are only as good as the one's who set the examples for those same laws. The US is the worst in the world with their own illegal immigration. Set the example first, before you get on your high horse. We have no moral high ground at all when it comes to illegal immigration. You say you don't give a shit? We know. But you have no moral skin in this game, so shut the fuck up.

The Right has no moral or legal argument when it comes to illegal immigration. None!

Trump and his Toads are nothing more than takers and invaders. "I got mine so fuck you." This is who they are. And this is why they use illegal immigration as the distraction for that.

Last edited:

The Right has no moral or legal argument when it comes to illegal immigration. None!

Hey, trollboy, perhaps you can tell us who was controlling the US government from 1961 to 1968? (JFK/LBJ and the Democratic Party.)

Hey, trollboy, perhaps you can tell us who was controlling the US government from 1961 to 1968? (JFK/LBJ and the Democratic Party.)
Your non argument to mine, proves you are nothing but a loser. The government that was set up for Ecuador was Right-wing. Get a clue.

Forum List

Back