🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Suddenly Loves 'Sleazy' FBI Agents, Insists He Always 'Has Their Backs'

In business no one trusted Trump and besides, that is total B.S.

LOL, we are still waiting on Trump to release his tax returns like he said. We are still waiting on that great health care plan he had ready to do that everyone was going to love. We are still waiting on the million illegals he promised to arrest. etc, etc, etc.

That's a broad, generalized statement without any facts to back it up, don't you think? How would Trump have ever became a multi-billionaire is "no one trusted Trump"? How would he have ever beaten 17 other Republicans and the "smartest woman in the world" and became President, "if no one trusted Trump"?

You can wait on his tax returns all you want to. You can wait on anything, but the truth is this: You're in far deeper shit right now under this Biden administration, that you ever have been.

I'm going to assume that you know absolutely nothing about Trump, or even heard him speak at one of his rallies? From day one, Trump has said that he supports those lower-echelon FBI personnel who are doing their jobs. It's the upper-tier leadership who are rotten to the core.
You should know by now that truth has no place in the TDS liberals' narrative on this forum. I do think in this that Trump is wrong. I think the corruption permeates all levels of the FBI. The FBI fish is rotting from the head down.

There is a good bit of truth in this. This has long been an issue but the Patriot Act really sent it into overdrive. Sadly neither Obama nor Trump (and now Biden) did a thing to address that.

Exposing government corruption should never be condemned.

If what Felt did was so honorable, why didn't he come forward voluntarily before the 21st Century?

Even during the Far Left Carter and Clinton Regimes, he stood mute.

Trump is a businessman and in the real world, business is based on trust. There is very little trust in government: It's hard to find good people in the public sector who do what they say and say what they mean.

Trump was one of the few who actually did that.

Trump promised to have mexico pay for he wall, enact a muslim ban, and balance the budget.

FB_IMG_1660995888929.jpg

Delusional traitor.

Trump's reputation goes back 40 years. He doesn't listen and he doesn't pay his legal bills. It's the same with US banks. They won't touch him either. In Art of the Deal Trump says if you can borrow enough money then you control the bank.

They love him just in the same way the country loves that great health care plan he introduced. (that is to say, it's all in his mind).
Paulie Senior is not only getting away with a felony but will be paid tens of millions of dollars for his troubles. A family that is worth a hundred million dollars on pure government corruption.

We are still waiting on the million illegals he promised to arrest. etc, etc, etc.

Trump promised not to just arrest them. But said law enforcement knew who and where they were, all 11.2 million of them. And he was going to arrest and deport each and every one of them.

And to start the process in his first 100 days.

As the saying goes. Don't hold your breath for Trump to do the things he promised.

You should know by now that truth has no place in the TDS liberals' narrative on this forum. I do think in this that Trump is wrong. I think the corruption permeates all levels of the FBI. The FBI fish is rotting from the head down.

That's true. And not only the FBI, but the entire government is saturated with incompetence and corruption. President Trump at least gave it a good try to bring efficiency and accountability to the government, but its brokenness was just too much for one great President to fix.

Trump must really care about restoring this country's greatness, and doesn't get near the credit he's due. If it were myself, I would have just told the whole unappreciative country to go fuck itself. I would have told the people of this country that they're no longer worthy of my hard work and dedication.

That's a broad, generalized statement without any facts to back it up, don't you think? How would Trump have ever became a multi-billionaire is "no one trusted Trump"?

His dad had to bail him out time and again. So yeah, I was wrong. No one but his dad and I'm not sure that was trust.

After his failures no one would have worked with him if not for the family money.

If not for his dad Trump would have been a trash collector. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

How would he have ever beaten 17 other Republicans and the "smartest woman in the world" and became President, "if no one trusted Trump"?

We were talking business but I will note he then was defeated by a candidate with an addled brain. (and yes he was defeated)

You can wait on his tax returns all you want to. You can wait on anything, but the truth is this: You're in far deeper shit right now under this Biden administration, that you ever have been.

I never cared about his tax returns (you can look, I've said this many times) I only cared about him lying about them and I didn't vote for Biden. Oddly I've had to note this hundreds of times but sadly this is how politics have invaded the thinking of people today.

That's a broad, generalized statement without any facts to back it up, don't you think? How would Trump have ever became a multi-billionaire is "no one trusted Trump"? How would he have ever beaten 17 other Republicans and the "smartest woman in the world" and became President, "if no one trusted Trump"?

US banks won't touch Trump either. In Art of the Deal Trump says if he borrows enough money, he controls the bank.

Then why did 14 agents come forward to complain about the raid?

The FBI is in dire need of reform, and I really blame George W. Bush for this.

I don't know if you remember this detail, but Dubya was in charge when Mark Felt was exposed as "deepthroat" who violated every FBI rule in the book to get involved in politics.

Now, Bush wasn't responsible for Felt's violations, but since the revelation occurred on his watch, he was responsible for the lack of federal response. Felt should have been arrested and his pension seized. His children should have been questioned and possibly arrested on obstruction of justice charges.

Have you heard of the statute of limitations?

That's true. And not only the FBI, but the entire government is saturated with incompetence and corruption. President Trump at least gave it a good try to bring efficiency and accountability to the government, but its brokenness was just too much for one great President to fix.

Trump must really care about restoring this country's greatness, and doesn't get near the credit he's due. If it were myself, I would have just told the whole unappreciative country to go fuck itself. I would have told the people of this country that they're no longer worthy of my hard work and dedication.

Trump only cares about money and his celebrity.

Forum List

Back