🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Suddenly Loves 'Sleazy' FBI Agents, Insists He Always 'Has Their Backs'

He claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Former President Donald Trump has pulled a dramatic about-face to hail “great” FBI agents in the wake of the search of his Mar-a-Lago home — and boasts that he has “always had their backs.”

He also claimed in a Truth Social post on Saturday that FBI agents “like,” even “love” him “a lot.”

Trump attacked the FBI as seditious, abusive, criminal and “sleazy” after agents hauled out about 20 boxes of White House material from his Florida home, including 11 sets of classified information. The Presidential Records Act states those records should have been turned over to the National Archives when Trump’s term ended.

In days that followed the search, Trump baselessly called it a “sneak attack” and a “raid,” a “siege,” and “corrupt.” He also claimed FBI agents “planted” evidence in his home.

Now, Trump claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Trump Suddenly Loves FBI Agents, Always ‘Has Their Back’

Trump has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at the FBI - hoping something will stick. Now he loves them. What do you think?
I'm sure there are some Trump supporters who work in the FBI. Hopefully not a lot because then they don't deal in reality.

So in other words, his words were nothing but hyperbole. His advisors were his also.

Trump is a businessman and in the real world, business is based on trust. There is very little trust in government: It's hard to find good people in the public sector who do what they say and say what they mean.

Trump was one of the few who actually did that.

I mean, with Obama's fascist care, my healthcare costs have quintupled - just as you Nazis planned.

Again go back and read. I never supported Obamacare and have condemned him endlessly over it. It was little more than a massive subsidy for the pharmaceutical companies.

He claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Former President Donald Trump has pulled a dramatic about-face to hail “great” FBI agents in the wake of the search of his Mar-a-Lago home — and boasts that he has “always had their backs.”

He also claimed in a Truth Social post on Saturday that FBI agents “like,” even “love” him “a lot.”

Trump attacked the FBI as seditious, abusive, criminal and “sleazy” after agents hauled out about 20 boxes of White House material from his Florida home, including 11 sets of classified information. The Presidential Records Act states those records should have been turned over to the National Archives when Trump’s term ended.

In days that followed the search, Trump baselessly called it a “sneak attack” and a “raid,” a “siege,” and “corrupt.” He also claimed FBI agents “planted” evidence in his home.

Now, Trump claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Trump has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at the FBI - hoping something will stick. Now he loves them. What do you think?
I'm with you Lakhota. All FBI agents are not to be trusted. The corrupt ones and the ones that stay silent. DEFUND the FBI. I think it is too late to save it. It must be eliminated.

Trump is a businessman and in the real world, business is based on trust.

In business no one trusted Trump and besides, that is total B.S.

is very little trust in government: It's hard to find good people in the public sector who do what they say and say what they mean.

Trump was one of the few who actually did that.

LOL, we are still waiting on Trump to release his tax returns like he said. We are still waiting on that great health care plan he had ready to do that everyone was going to love. We are still waiting on the million illegals he promised to arrest. etc, etc, etc.

Reputation is very important to lawyers. They don't associate themselves with sleazy guys like Trump. He doesn't listen and he doesn't pay his legal fees.
My ex and mother of my child is a lawyer You have no idea of what you're talking about. Taxi drivers, politicians (of whom at least half are lawyers) and Muslims are as sleazy.

The FBI is in dire need of reform, and I really blame George W. Bush for this.

I don't know if you remember this detail, but Dubya was in charge when Mark Felt was exposed as "deepthroat" who violated every FBI rule in the book to get involved in politics.

Now, Bush wasn't responsible for Felt's violations, but since the revelation occurred on his watch, he was responsible for the lack of federal response. Felt should have been arrested and his pension seized. His children should have been questioned and possibly arrested on obstruction of justice charges.

Turning a blind eye to FBI Malfeasance gave a green light to subsequent Crimes Against Humanity like what happened at Mar a Lago this month.

The G-Men thought it was ok to rummage through the 1st Lady's G-strings and nothing would happen, because of W's inaction with Felt.

The rubes somehow don't see that this is an entirely transactional individual. Virtually everything he says is temporary, and as it serves him in the moment. He'll throw anyone under the bus, then embrace them, as it suits him. Blatantly.

People like this have no honor, no code of conduct. They demand loyalty, but then refuse to practice it. How anyone can sell their soul to him is an absolute mystery, and a sociological, cultural, and anthropological study for the ages.
Sez the liar who only knows what comes in his media enema.

The rubes somehow don't see that this is an entirely transactional individual. Virtually everything he says is temporary, and as it serves him in the moment. He'll throw anyone under the bus, then embrace them, as it suits him. Blatantly.

People like this have no honor, no code of conduct. They demand loyalty, but then refuse to practice it. How anyone can sell their soul to him is an absolute mystery, and a sociological, cultural, and anthropological study for the ages.
6qnb61.jpg

The FBI is in dire need of reform, and I really blame George W. Bush for this.

There is a good bit of truth in this. This has long been an issue but the Patriot Act really sent it into overdrive. Sadly neither Obama nor Trump (and now Biden) did a thing to address that.

I don't know if you remember this detail, but Dubya was in charge when Mark Felt was exposed as "deepthroat" who violated every FBI rule in the book to get involved in politics.

Now, Bush wasn't responsible for Felt's violations, but since the revelation occurred on his watch, he was responsible for the lack of federal response. Felt should have been arrested and his pension seized. His children should have been questioned and possibly arrested on obstruction of justice charges.

Turning a blind eye to FBI Malfeasance gave a green light to subsequent Crimes Against Humanity like what happened at Mar a Lago this month.

The G-Men thought it was ok to rummage through the 1st Lady's G-strings and nothing would happen, because of W's inaction with Felt.

Exposing government corruption should never be condemned.

Forum List

Back