Trump Suddenly Loves 'Sleazy' FBI Agents, Insists He Always 'Has Their Backs'

Show me where Trump attacked rank and file members of the FBI, Lesh.

He's been quite consistent in attacking the leadership of the FBI while praising the average FBI agent yet each time he does...you on the left immediately label it as an attack on the FBI as a whole!
Was he claiming it was Wray going through his wife’s underwear drawer?

Was he trying to expose the names of Wray and Garland in his zeal to release the warrant?

Was the attack on the Ohio FBI office by a Trump Humper supposed to “get” Wray?

Did Trump ever say anything about that attack?

In Trump's case … dozens of banks have collectively have lost several hundred million dollars

And guess who pays for that?

Once again, I don't really give a flying fuck. At least he didn't give you this:

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, an FBI acting like Nazi storm troopers, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

You dumb bastards got what you wanted, but you lost what you had. How stupid are you, anyway?

Pretty vague accusations. They don’t like their bosses?

Ohhh
what’s vague about it?

yes it’s clear they don’t like what their bosses have done to the agency…most rational people don’t like stalinist tactics

what’s vague about it?

yes it’s clear they don’t like what their bosses have done to the agency…most rational people don’t like stalinist tactics
So much for being whistleblowers huh. Kinda requires specific allegations

Not “they aren’t being Trump enough”

In business no one trusted Trump and besides, that is total B.S.

LOL, we are still waiting on Trump to release his tax returns like he said. We are still waiting on that great health care plan he had ready to do that everyone was going to love. We are still waiting on the million illegals he promised to arrest. etc, etc, etc.
I’m waiting on you to release your tax returns.

You act as if someone cares.....Trump's legal issues are Trump's and not my issues.

The difference being right-leaning/centrist America sees how he's being treated, which further motivates us against a over-reaching dem .gov/administration.

Now toss in 80K new IRS pukes and you have totally lost Independents and what few moderate dems that are left. That will pay huge dividends for gop chances no matter if Trump runs or not.

You know, I'm damn glad your ilk are so fuckin' short-sighted....Does cutting off your nose to spite your face ring any bells in your addled brain?

Oh BTW.....Have you noticed, your TDS has all but removed "mah abortion" from the headlines. :laughing0301:
Right Leaning/centrist America, does not care about the whining over the legal troubles Trump has gotten himself into by his own actions (or the whining of his rabid supporter), and content to let the wheels of justice, sort it out, while we go about our lives. We know he chose his path and actions and based on what he have seen, think he could and should have acted differently.

thanks for the link…it takes a lot to come from behind like that and get back on top. Tells me a lot about trumps character and work ethic.
Trump effectively blackmailed the banks into forgiving several hundred million dollars. The equivalent of robbing the bank.

I’m waiting on you to release your tax returns.

I never wanted to see Trump's returns. My remark is about his lies saying he would release them. I've noted this likely 5 times alone today.

I never wanted to see Trump's returns. My remark is about his lies saying he would release them. I've noted this likely 5 times alone today.
Good, then I’ll wait on you to show yours.

Right Leaning/centrist America, does not care about the whining over the legal troubles Trump has gotten himself into by his own actions (or the whining of his rabid supporter), and content to let the wheels of justice, sort it out, while we go about our lives. We know he chose his path and actions and based on what he have seen, think he could and should have acted differently.

I care insomuch as it serves as a reminder how the dems are and the lengths they will go to. If they are not voted out we get more of the same with another target.

Trump himself?.....Nah, no shits given.....I was not planning to vote for him in the primaries anyway.

Trump was warned about hiring Bolten but no one is ever going to tell Trump to not do something.

Good graces and Trump never belongs in the same sentence.
Tell that to the Counties Trump won in 2020.
Trump winning 2,497 Counties.
Biden winning 477 Counties.
Obama won 873 Counties in 2012.
Trump also won 18 of 19 Bellwether battleground counties.
Took Florida,Ohio and Texas early and w/o a snag in 2020.

Tell that to the Counties Trump won in 2020.

Many who voted for Trump noted he wasn't a very graceful person.

Trump winning 2,497 Counties.
Biden winning 477 Counties.
Obama won 873 Counties in 2012.
Trump also won 18 of 19 Bellwether battleground counties.
Took Florida,Ohio and Texas early and w/o a snag in 2020.

It's never a good argument to bring up Obama when I never supported him.

He claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Former President Donald Trump has pulled a dramatic about-face to hail “great” FBI agents in the wake of the search of his Mar-a-Lago home — and boasts that he has “always had their backs.”

He also claimed in a Truth Social post on Saturday that FBI agents “like,” even “love” him “a lot.”

Trump attacked the FBI as seditious, abusive, criminal and “sleazy” after agents hauled out about 20 boxes of White House material from his Florida home, including 11 sets of classified information. The Presidential Records Act states those records should have been turned over to the National Archives when Trump’s term ended.

In days that followed the search, Trump baselessly called it a “sneak attack” and a “raid,” a “siege,” and “corrupt.” He also claimed FBI agents “planted” evidence in his home.

Now, Trump claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Trump Suddenly Loves FBI Agents, Always ‘Has Their Back’

Trump has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at the FBI - hoping something will stick. Now he loves them. What do you think?
Now all the MAGAtards will say and think the same as dear leader.

“Under my plan, all Floridians will be able to shoot FBI, IRS, ATF, and all other federal troops on sight. Let freedom ring.”

This was his actual tweet. It seems a bit on the extreme side to me. Where do they find these people ?
Has Trump addressed this? Has he condemned the Ohio attack on the FBI office,

No?

Forum List

Back