🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Suddenly Loves 'Sleazy' FBI Agents, Insists He Always 'Has Their Backs'

You missed my point. Raiding a former president’s residence can certainly be considered political.

We generally agree and while you are right, it's also all dependent on the facts. When this first happened I said I believe it could go either way. The FBI is corrupt but so is Trump so......................

It's no win IMO. The FBI is corrupt and I support dismantling them but if Trump is guilty of what he is accused of doing I also do not support allowing him to get away with it like we do with most.

It's looking more and more like he is.

Oh please. Trump will say anything in the moment. He's played and betrayed everyone in his life.. even Roy Cohn.
That would require Documentation.This isn't like Trump dealing
in real Estate or starting a new version of the Game Monopoly
or Trump Vodka.The guy is a Venture Capitalist.Very important to
Capitalism.Plus he was President.Beat out a field of 17 GOP candidates.
Ended Three Dynasties { The Clinton's,The Bush's and The Cheney's }.
Enough jealousy to go to the moon and back at least half a
dozen times.No Human on Planet Earth has more name recognition
than Donald Trump.All his own doing.Phenomenal feat.

Who knows. But we do know that Wray still runs the FBI like the Gestapo.
Investigating parents as "domestic terrorists" and calling patriots "white supremacists" and the biggest danger to the US, while protecting the Biden Crime Family
And...how do you know that?

sometimes you lose when make an investment.

we’ve all lost a lot by investing in xiden
Uh huh. The Dow is higher now than any time under Trump.

1661096776950.png

He claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Former President Donald Trump has pulled a dramatic about-face to hail “great” FBI agents in the wake of the search of his Mar-a-Lago home — and boasts that he has “always had their backs.”

He also claimed in a Truth Social post on Saturday that FBI agents “like,” even “love” him “a lot.”

Trump attacked the FBI as seditious, abusive, criminal and “sleazy” after agents hauled out about 20 boxes of White House material from his Florida home, including 11 sets of classified information. The Presidential Records Act states those records should have been turned over to the National Archives when Trump’s term ended.

In days that followed the search, Trump baselessly called it a “sneak attack” and a “raid,” a “siege,” and “corrupt.” He also claimed FBI agents “planted” evidence in his home.

Now, Trump claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Trump Suddenly Loves FBI Agents, Always ‘Has Their Back’

Trump has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at the FBI - hoping something will stick. Now he loves them. What do you think?

I'll give you the 411. The FBI leadership is corrupt, but not the rank and file. So Trump supports the latter and not the former.

Wow, the stupid coming from Democrats today. Just wow

Of course it's true. Where have you been?
well apparently not in your fantasy world…

we know he gave them. 15 boxes, we know he invited them and welcomed them to his home to reciew what was left and he claimed was his

I'll give you the 411. The FBI leadership is corrupt, but not the rank and file. So Trump supports the latter and not the former.

Wow, the stupid coming from Democrats today. Just wow
You mean the leadership the disgraced fat former guy picked.

Forum List

Back