Trump Suddenly Loves 'Sleazy' FBI Agents, Insists He Always 'Has Their Backs'

No, he sucked. Not sure what your point is or what you think that proved, but you asked politely so I answered

Thanks for answering the question. Now I can get to the point. I stated why I believe Trump made the pick. That's my opinion. He was told to not pick Bolton but no one was going to tell Trump what to do.

Why do you think he made such a lousy pick?

Bolton? John Bolton? he didn’t work for the fbi
The guy did have a reputation as a leading authority on
being a Neocon.Way back before Obama in 2007 ,
TIME magazine ran an Article :
John Bolton: The Angriest Neocon

The first 6 months of 2022 have been the worst for the market since the depression

9.1 percent inflation, skyrocketing interest rates

things haven’t been this bad in 42 years
Yet your investments are worth more today than at any time under Trump.

Thanks for answering the question. Now I can get to the point. I stated why I believe Trump made the pick. That's my opinion. He was told to not pick Bolton but no one was going to tell Trump what to do.

Why do you think he made such a lousy pick?

Why are Kamala's staff quitting at historical rates?

I'm a libertarian, Trump's a conservative. The only reason I'm supporting him now (I didn't vote for him in 2016, I did in 2020) is that Democrats have become such a proximate threat to our freedom. Cut it off and I'll go back to voting for people who get 1% of the electorate.

Trump was the least militaristic President since Carter and Bolton is a neocon. Trump had something Biden doesn't have on his staff, diversity of thought. Democrats only care about diversity of skin color

Because she is a lousy opportunistic person.

I'm a libertarian, Trump's a conservative. The only reason I'm supporting him now (I didn't vote for him in 2016, I did in 2020) is that Democrats have become such a proximate threat to our freedom. Cut it off and I'll go back to voting for people who get 1% of the electorate.

Trump was the least militaristic President since Carter and Bolton is a neocon. Trump had something Biden doesn't have on his staff, diversity of thought. Democrats only care about diversity of skin color

So Trump picked him to have a war mongering "neocon" on staff despite being warned about him?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
He distinguished between the sleazy ones (basically upper management) and the rank and file whom he does admire.

Try to be honest when posting OP’s.

Another leftist making your shit up.

Let's go back in history to 2017 when Trump took office. What did Democrats do with every vote on every Trump nomination to his administration and the courts? Do you remember, Squitbert?

Ok, Stinky.

Pull your head out of your butt. Trump has always had problems with other men. He needs to dominate or humiliate them. He's always been obsessed. There's nothing authentic about Trump and he can't help it.

Because she is a lousy opportunistic person.

So Trump picked him to have a war mongering "neocon" on staff despite being warned about him?

Yes, that happens when you pick people who don't agree with you on every issue like Democrats do. So Trump should have only picked people who agreed with him. I got it, I just don't agree even though I can't stand the neocon Bolton

Bolton is obnoxious, but he's smart and he's authentic.

Yes, that happens when you pick people who don't agree with you on every issue like Democrats do. So Trump should have only picked people who agreed with him. I got it, I just don't agree even though I can't stand the neocon Bolton

You could have picked a non scum bag like Bolton.

What I originally replied to was the idea that it was Bolton that blew the whistle on Trump. My point is, if so, he was warned and decided to ignore the warnings.

Bolton is obnoxious, but he's smart and he's authentic.

He also made clear he was in it for himself and just wanted more material for his book before stabbing Trump in the back.

I agree with pknopp that he sucks, I just don't agree with her Presidents should only pick administrations who agree with them on every issue.

ex-anti hiring Bolton may have made sense, but ex-post it sure didn't

Forum List

Back