Trump Suddenly Loves 'Sleazy' FBI Agents, Insists He Always 'Has Their Backs'

Wtf are you babbling about?

Why don't you answer the question?

Let's go back in history to 2017 when Trump took office. What did Democrats do with every vote on every Trump nomination to his administration and the courts? Do you remember, Squitbert?

I think you’re confused. Why you’re addressing my post is a mystery.

I went back and you're right, I either misread the original post or read a post from someone else and thought it was you. It doesn't really matter which since either way it's my mistake.

So I apologize

It's hard being a Nancy Pelosi brain fart, huh?

Every Democrat voted against every Trump pick for his administration and for the courts. That Trump had his own people in is delusional and flat out ignorant. And you don't even get obvious questions

That's a flat out lie. And it took just one look-up to prove it.

D Mark Warner Va.
D Heidi Heitkamp N.D.
D Joe Manchin III W.Va.

All voted to confirm Rex Tillerson, sec of state

Yet your investments are worth more today than at any time under Trump.
Just got thru watching this Morning on cable the remarkable
all star cast Movie - Heat - { 1995 }
The first job was stealing a Brink Truck for what it
carried.Blowing off the thick back door.DeNiro and crew were
after a safe with just large envelopes.After rifling thru over a dozen
large envelopes they found what they wanted.An envelope with
Bearer Bonds.Some time after that Movie bearer bonds were no longer
being issued in the U.S. Because those bonds have no ownership.
Anyone in possession can cash them in.
They made for a good gift for those holding them in their
wills.Where are you getting this drudge that Investments are worth
more today than under Trump.Gold is only as good as the flow
of cash { currency }. Print more and more money { greenback } and
Gold goes down in Price.*Gold { once a reserve currency } backed
the current reserve currency.Since Biden and Schumer and Pelosi have
destroyed our Reserve currency with almost upwards of $ 6 Trillion in
new debt,then all bets are off.

* That is F.D.R. went after gold with a passion.Americans were forced
to limit the amount of gold they could have.
The Gold Standard ended 5o years ago.Federal debt has only
Exploded Since - Forbes

Pull your head out of your butt. Trump has always had problems with other men. He needs to dominate or humiliate them. He's always been obsessed. There's nothing authentic about Trump and he can't help it.

I don't care, Stinky. The only problems this country is experiencing now, are those being caused by you Democrats...

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, an FBI acting like Nazi storm troopers, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

I don't care, Stinky. The only problems this country is experiencing now, are those being caused by you Democrats...

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, an FBI acting like Nazi storm troopers, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

Trump also sold oil from the strategic reserves and didn't replace it. You should calm yourself and engage your critical thinking skills.

That's a flat out lie. And it took just one look-up to prove it.

D Mark Warner Va.
D Heidi Heitkamp N.D.
D Joe Manchin III W.Va.

All voted to confirm Rex Tillerson, sec of state

So you consider three Democrats voting for one Trump nomination to prove that Democrats didn't prevent Trump from picking his own administration (including the FBI). Got it. Or in your native language, baa, baa, baa

Pull your head out of your butt. Trump has always had problems with other men. He needs to dominate or humiliate them. He's always been obsessed. There's nothing authentic about Trump and he can't help it.
If you can’t see where we’re headed, you’re blind. This push by the establishment and supported by the left to use the FBI for political means, will and has had detrimental effects on liberty for all Americans.

Why don't you answer the question?

Let's go back in history to 2017 when Trump took office. What did Democrats do with every vote on every Trump nomination to his administration and the courts? Do you remember, Squitbert?
Why would I answer that question? What did I post that has any relationship to that question?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I went back and you're right, I either misread the original post or read a post from someone else and thought it was you. It doesn't really matter which since either way it's my mistake.

So I apologize
No worries. That was my assumption in fact.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It's hard being a Nancy Pelosi brain fart, huh?

Every Democrat voted against every Trump pick for his administration and for the courts. That Trump had his own people in is delusional and flat out ignorant. And you don't even get obvious questions

That's a whopper of a lie.

Sec of Def James Mattis
46 Democrats and 2 Independents voted for his confirmation.

46 is a long way from 0.

And your lie is a long way from the truth.

Trump also sold oil from the strategic reserves and didn't replace it. You should calm yourself and engage your critical thinking skills.

What does that matter? Trump came close to destroying Russian's oil-based economy, as well as the Saudi's with our own oil industry.

Now Biden has to beg the Saudis and Iran to increase their exports to the US. The whole Ukraine War wouldn't have even happened under a second term of Trump.

Apparently you libs are lacking in enough "critical thinking skills" to figure that one out.

Last edited:
So you consider three Democrats voting for one Trump nomination to prove that Democrats didn't prevent Trump from picking his own administration (including the FBI). Got it. Or in your native language, baa, baa, baa
What about the 46 democrats who voted for Trump pick for Sec of Defense?

Forum List

Back