Trump Suddenly Loves 'Sleazy' FBI Agents, Insists He Always 'Has Their Backs'

That's a whopper of a lie.

Sec of Def James Mattis
46 Democrats and 2 Independents voted for his confirmation.

46 is a long way from 0.

And your lie is a long way from the truth.

What a whopper of a lie. It took month's for Trump to have any meaningful administration, which he didn't have until summer. All you're doing is taking what I said to the literal extreme and having a cow ignoring my point

If you can’t see where we’re headed, you’re blind. This push by the establishment and supported by the left to use the FBI for political means, will and has had detrimental effects on liberty for all Americans.

Law enforcement isn't political. The DOJ prides themselves on being nonpartisan. They pledge allegiance to the constitution and rule of law not Trump.

What about the 46 democrats who voted for Trump pick for Sec of Defense?

There are hundreds of appointments made by the president, and you came up with that Democrats voted for one person to fill one office and three Democrats voted for another. You are totally supporting my point

Yeah. But now postman seems to imagine I still need to answer.

😂
Well? Can you answer how many democrats voted for Trumps nominees?

Here's a hint.

Elaine Chow - Sec of transportation Senate vote 93 - 6
Jim Mattis - Sec of Defense Senate vote 99-1

Here's a hint.

2 out of hundreds ...

What a whopper of a lie. It took month's for Trump to have any meaningful administration, which he didn't have until summer. All you're doing is taking what I said to the literal extreme and having a cow ignoring my point
The Senate easily confirmed retired Gen. James Mattis to be the next defense secretary on Friday, shortly after President Trump took the oath of office, making Mattis the first confirmed member of the new Cabinet

What was the delay? 20 minutes?

Yet your investments are worth more today than at any time under Trump.
Again Only if one has no understanding about Debt.The more national
debt a nation has the worse it is.That Debt eventually has to be repaid.
The Printing of new money makes current money less in value.
That is what befell Germany after they lost WWI.
Germany actually was in Ruins.After spending Billions on their
war effort then they were saddled with paying War reparations.
Via the Versailles Treaty.That meant even stuff of a physical
nature like Wood.The story it told was of a Woman going to
market in hopes of being able to maybe buy a loaf of bread.
She went to market with a large wicker basket loaded with
German Marks.She put down the large wicker basket so as
to use her hands to signal that she wanted that loaf of bread.
When she got back to her wicker basket which was on the floor
it was gone.All the german marks where on the floor and the
basket went missing.That could happen in the U.S.
If Biden has his way.Where elimination of the greenback is
made law.A new system will be under way.An electronic one
using electronic tokens.Banks will be forced by law to use this
new system.So will most places used for shopping.
This New Law has already been signed on by Biden as of March 9th of
this year.In an Executive order.A secret order.
EO 14067
Giving legal control over bank accounts and purchases of
all citizens.Replacing the U.S. dollar with Trackable spyware {tokens}.

What does that matter? Trump came close to destroying Russian's oil-based economy, as well as the Saudi's with our own oil industry.

Now Biden has to beg the Saudis and Iran to increase their exports to the US. The whole Ukraine War wouldn't have even happened under a second term of Trump.

Apparently you libs are lacking in enough "critical thinking skills" to figure that one out.

Jesus you're an idiot. You don't know the first thing about Saudi Arabia or the oil business.

Here's a hint.

Not a topic I have been involved in.

Nevertheless, I don’t think your post actually addresses the point taz was making. As he has already noted.

There are hundreds of appointments made by the president, and you came up with that Democrats voted for one person to fill one office and three Democrats voted for another. You are totally supporting my point
You made it sound like none of the democrats voted for any of trumps cabinet or judges.

Wanna walk that back?

Law enforcement isn't political. The DOJ prides themselves on being nonpartisan. They pledge allegiance to the constitution and rule of law not Trump.
That one sentence proves you‘re a dupe. No question about it now.

I suppose you think justice in our country is fair and just too. lmfao.

This is why no American bank will touch Trump. They already got burned once. And when a bank gets burned, it's customers pay the price.

I assume you have money in an American bank? And all those "user" fees they now charge that they didn't used to.
Like China won't buy Treasuries with Biden at the helm?

He claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Former President Donald Trump has pulled a dramatic about-face to hail “great” FBI agents in the wake of the search of his Mar-a-Lago home — and boasts that he has “always had their backs.”

He also claimed in a Truth Social post on Saturday that FBI agents “like,” even “love” him “a lot.”

Trump attacked the FBI as seditious, abusive, criminal and “sleazy” after agents hauled out about 20 boxes of White House material from his Florida home, including 11 sets of classified information. The Presidential Records Act states those records should have been turned over to the National Archives when Trump’s term ended.

In days that followed the search, Trump baselessly called it a “sneak attack” and a “raid,” a “siege,” and “corrupt.” He also claimed FBI agents “planted” evidence in his home.

Now, Trump claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Trump Suddenly Loves FBI Agents, Always ‘Has Their Back’

Trump has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at the FBI - hoping something will stick. Now he loves them. What do you think?
Trump said FBI Agents hate their treasonous criminal leadership?

What's to argue?

14 FBI Whistleblowers...

(Drop mic, walkoff)

Forum List

Back