🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Suddenly Loves 'Sleazy' FBI Agents, Insists He Always 'Has Their Backs'

Pull your head out of your butt. Trump has always had problems with other men. He needs to dominate or humiliate them. He's always been obsessed. There's nothing authentic about Trump and he can't help it.
that certainly explains why you are so obessesed with him…he’s dominated you

You could have picked a non scum bag like Bolton.

What I originally replied to was the idea that it was Bolton that blew the whistle on Trump. My point is, if so, he was warned and decided to ignore the warnings.

Yes, Trump could handle dissent, he isn't a Democrat who tolerate none.

There's no doubt Bolton was working on book sales. If you consider that "non-scum" then again we disagree. You'd be screaming for his head if he were a Democrat

He claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Former President Donald Trump has pulled a dramatic about-face to hail “great” FBI agents in the wake of the search of his Mar-a-Lago home — and boasts that he has “always had their backs.”

He also claimed in a Truth Social post on Saturday that FBI agents “like,” even “love” him “a lot.”

Trump attacked the FBI as seditious, abusive, criminal and “sleazy” after agents hauled out about 20 boxes of White House material from his Florida home, including 11 sets of classified information. The Presidential Records Act states those records should have been turned over to the National Archives when Trump’s term ended.

In days that followed the search, Trump baselessly called it a “sneak attack” and a “raid,” a “siege,” and “corrupt.” He also claimed FBI agents “planted” evidence in his home.

Now, Trump claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Trump Suddenly Loves FBI Agents, Always ‘Has Their Back’

Trump has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at the FBI - hoping something will stick. Now he loves them. What do you think?

This is why Trump is as bad as Lindsay Graham.

I didn't ask what you said, moron. I asked you what your point was. How did you possibly not get that?
My post was a response to another poster’s point, dope.

Try reading and understanding the thread rather than responding to random posts without the required context. No wonder you dopes are so clueless. No cogent understanding of anything.

actually that quite incorrect. Due to the xiden inflation my dollar is worth less
It's somewhat easy.If Inflation runs at 9 % then figure out how
much yer yearly takehome pay is.If $ 100,oo per year than
take off $ 9,ooo.
If $ 50,ooo per anum than subtract $ 4,5oo.
For Context under Obama.Middle class average take home
pay of - $ 4,500 as compared to Bush 43.
Trump delievered + $ 5,ooo average take home pay for the
Middle class his last 2 fiscal years as Potus.

He also made clear he was in it for himself and just wanted more material for his book before stabbing Trump in the back.

I agree with pknopp that he sucks, I just don't agree with her Presidents should only pick administrations who agree with them on every issue.

ex-anti hiring Bolton may have made sense, but ex-post it sure didn't

I flew from Riyadh to JFK seated with Bolton.. he talked non stop and he's extremely opinionated. What you see is the real deal.

Another leftist making your shit up.

Let's go back in history to 2017 when Trump took office. What did Democrats do with every vote on every Trump nomination to his administration and the courts? Do you remember, Squitbert?
Wtf are you babbling about?

My post was a response to another poster’s point, dope.

Try reading and understanding the thread rather than responding to random posts without the required context. No wonder you dopes are so clueless. No cogent understanding of anything.

So you think it's a private chat room, not a message board where anyone can comment. The stupid just never stops oozing from your posts ...

This is why Trump is as bad as Lindsay Graham.
Lindsay Graham or Mrs.John McCain is a political chameleon.
Plus a busy beaver as was John McCain when it came to
being heard.Neither one was a Conservative.I don't know what
you'd call either one.McConnell is also No Conservative.
He's a D.C. Insider.Did help Trump in appointing Judges.
Little else.

Smart people learn from history. Bolton is incapable. Bolton is Ted Bundy without the ability to carry out the murders on his own.

Bolton is definitely a one trick pony. I had to get the flight attendant to move me to another seat. His diatribe was exhausting.

I flew from Riyadh to JFK seated with Bolton.. he talked non stop and he's extremely opinionated. What you see is the real deal.

Taking a job in the administration and obviously focusing on his book was an ass hat move. Wow, you talked to him on a plane, so you know him as a person. What a stupid bimbo

Wtf are you babbling about?

It's hard being a Nancy Pelosi brain fart, huh?

Every Democrat voted against every Trump pick for his administration and for the courts. That Trump had his own people in is delusional and flat out ignorant. And you don't even get obvious questions

Lindsay Graham or Mrs.John McCain is a political chameleon.
Plus a busy beaver as was John McCain when it came to
being heard.Neither one was a Conservative.I don't know what
you'd call either one.McConnell is also No Conservative.
He's a D.C. Insider.Did help Trump in appointing Judges.
Little else.

Exactly!

Taking a job in the administration and obviously focusing on his book was an ass hat move. Wow, you talked to him on a plane, so you know him as a person. What a stupid bimbo

It's an eight hour flight. Asshat is a good description of Bolton. So why do you think Trump hired him and gushed his praises?

It's an eight hour flight. Asshat is a good description of Bolton. So why do you think Trump hired him and gushed his praises?

Gotcha, you aren't just claiming you know Bolton because you saw him on a plane and claim he was obsessed with you, it was an eight hour flight! So you think you do!

Um ... you said you moved, so you didn't sit with him eight hours, oops ...

So you think it's a private chat room, not a message board where anyone can comment. The stupid just never stops oozing from your posts ...

Everybody give little surada a nice "awwww," she had a cow, LOL

It's hard being a Nancy Pelosi brain fart, huh?

Every Democrat voted against every Trump pick for his administration and for the courts. That Trump had his own people in is delusional and flat out ignorant. And you don't even get obvious questions
I think you’re confused. Why you’re addressing my post is a mystery.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
He claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Former President Donald Trump has pulled a dramatic about-face to hail “great” FBI agents in the wake of the search of his Mar-a-Lago home — and boasts that he has “always had their backs.”

He also claimed in a Truth Social post on Saturday that FBI agents “like,” even “love” him “a lot.”

Trump attacked the FBI as seditious, abusive, criminal and “sleazy” after agents hauled out about 20 boxes of White House material from his Florida home, including 11 sets of classified information. The Presidential Records Act states those records should have been turned over to the National Archives when Trump’s term ended.

In days that followed the search, Trump baselessly called it a “sneak attack” and a “raid,” a “siege,” and “corrupt.” He also claimed FBI agents “planted” evidence in his home.

Now, Trump claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Trump Suddenly Loves FBI Agents, Always ‘Has Their Back’

Trump has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at the FBI - hoping something will stick. Now he loves them. What do you think?
If I was the FBI, I would've sent nothing but hot chick's as agents to raid Mara-Lago.

Forum List

Back