🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Suddenly Loves 'Sleazy' FBI Agents, Insists He Always 'Has Their Backs'

I care insomuch as it serves as a reminder how the dems are and the lengths they will go to. If they are not voted out we get more of the same with another target.

Trump himself?.....Nah, no shits given.....I was not planning to vote for him in the primaries anyway.
Right. If all Dems are voted out, people like trump can do as they please without blowback for their actions and misdeeds. The two parties suck, but it is more important than ever to have opposition to keep the pendulum of absolute power from getting stuck on the right.

Right. If all Dems are voted out, people like trump can do as they please without blowback for their actions and misdeeds. The two parties suck, but it is more important than ever to have opposition to keep the pendulum of absolute power from getting stuck on the right.

Sounds like a plan to me. Dems have more than earned their comeuppance.....Were it left up to me I'd cleanse the entire country of them and ship them off to West Africa.

We gain nothing by having Dims infesting the opposition.

He claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Former President Donald Trump has pulled a dramatic about-face to hail “great” FBI agents in the wake of the search of his Mar-a-Lago home — and boasts that he has “always had their backs.”

He also claimed in a Truth Social post on Saturday that FBI agents “like,” even “love” him “a lot.”

Trump attacked the FBI as seditious, abusive, criminal and “sleazy” after agents hauled out about 20 boxes of White House material from his Florida home, including 11 sets of classified information. The Presidential Records Act states those records should have been turned over to the National Archives when Trump’s term ended.

In days that followed the search, Trump baselessly called it a “sneak attack” and a “raid,” a “siege,” and “corrupt.” He also claimed FBI agents “planted” evidence in his home.

Now, Trump claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Trump Suddenly Loves FBI Agents, Always ‘Has Their Back’

Trump has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at the FBI - hoping something will stick. Now he loves them. What do you think?
You forgot to add many dems are also shocked by FBI/DOJ overreach.

AGENTS. Agents are not the fbi.

It's like being mad at the police for letting crime happen, not going after criminals, not being enough of them and so on. But you don't get mad at the OFFICERS because the officers aren't the cause of the problem, they just do what they are told to do and follow orders. It's the officials that are the problem.

Fbi agents just follow orders, even the ones that raided his home aren't to blame. They are doing what they are told to do. It's the people telling them what to do that are the problem.

I know you'll never see the difference though because you're a professional contrarian. You don't care about anything except "I hate trump" and will ignore facts and reality just to feel like you're right. Your mental gymnastics are amazing at how you'll just ignore or twist everything and be able to take a child saying "I like ice cream" and turn it into a anti trump rant.

Look at your reaction score vs your post count. You're ridiculous and no one pays you any attention because you're blind, an irrational hater and you make no sense. We all think you're full of shit. Come on. 107k posts and only 17k reactions? No one takes you serious.
You’re right. FBI field agents follow orders to investigate criminality. They act when it is found. As it was in this case.

The FBI has long been a corrupt entity. its job is protecting the wealthy establishment.

The raid on a former president of the opposing party of the current president is seen as a political operation, not a legal one.

We live in a failed state.
Well except for the 20 boxes of evidence they seized of course. :uhoh3:

I care insomuch as it serves as a reminder how the dems are and the lengths they will go to. If they are not voted out we get more of the same with another target.

Trump himself?.....Nah, no shits given.....I was not planning to vote for him in the primaries anyway.
The old Shits and Giggles adage.Turned Idiom by those who
know not when they speak with forked tongue.
Trump does not look nor act his age.Whereas Biden is about
a year away from not knowing or remembering his age.

Forum List

Back