Trump sued for $22 million for calling COVID 'China Virus'

Another hastily-formed Democrat effort. A cursory search finds no info for the "Chinese Civil Rights Coalition" outside of this case.

Trump Sued $22 Million for Calling COVID 'China Virus'
If you can find no information on the plaintiffs how do you know Democrats are involved in the case?

2 + 2 = 4.
That's the spirit! don't let facts get in the way of an excellent excuse excuse to feed your confirmation bias.

Enjoy!

That's true, but notice it's the leftists on the thread that are supporting the lawsuit to silence speech
Yeah, the "I'll see your stupidity and raise you even more stupidity" approach seems pretty popular on usmessageboard.com.

It's good for a laugh or two but not much Else.

WTF?

I agreed with your point. I pointed out though that Democrats in the thread are supporting the lawsuit. There is nothing "subjective" about that, read the thread
Relax, I wasn't referring to you, I was agreeing with you and pointing out that both sides are engaged in a silly game of one-upmanship on who can be more inane.

Well... "chinese civil rights coalition," had your government not brewed the covid crap up in a lab and then leaked it onto the world to help the corrupt democrat party of trash in America cheat President Trump out of office, neither the president or anyone else would call it the "china virus." Go pound sand, ya filthy pack of commie rat shit.

Do you have any evidence of this or are you just projecting your “feelings” again?

All reports, investigations and DNA analysis says there is no evidence of genetic engineering of this virus. This is just the lie Trump told you to deflect blame for his incompetence and bad decisions in fighting the virus.

Keep repeating Trump’s lies and you’ll be the next one sued. Like Gulliani, Powell, FOX News and Newsmax over their Dominion Voting Machines lies.

LOL, good one, four fricken years you ass-wipes make shit up with no evidence and now you want evidence?

Gee whiz, two impeachments, an out of control pandemic, a crashed economy, and police riots all summer long aren't enough evidence for you.

We've provided YOU with plenty of evidence, ALL of which has been confirmed by court cases in multiple jurisdictions - 10 convictions and/or guilty pleas, and confirmed by multiple pardons handed out by your orange clown and STILL you deny that anything illegal happened.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Impeached by The House (controlled by Democrats), no crashed economy...riots(?), weren't those peaceful protests...dumbass.
Dragon Lady is a Chinese/Canadian citizen.... Need I say more?

Another hastily-formed Democrat effort. A cursory search finds no info for the "Chinese Civil Rights Coalition" outside of this case.

If you can find no information on the plaintiffs how do you know Democrats are involved in the case?
When it gets dark at night how do you know the sun has gone down?

Jo
Facts and evidence, familiar with the concept?
Sure so prove to me how you absolutely know that when it gets dark it's because the Sun is going down?
I mean I don't think you can actually prove it.

Jo
Are you aware that the day/night cycle is a result of the Earth's rotation and based on facts and evidence gathered via the scientific method so that the timing of that rotation can be precisely predicted? Or are you operating under the illusion that it's based on assumptions produced by biased sources?

I suggest that you find another analogy because the one you've chosen isn't going to work well for your argument.

2 + 2 = 4.
That's the spirit! don't let facts get in the way of an excellent excuse excuse to feed your confirmation bias.

Enjoy!

That's true, but notice it's the leftists on the thread that are supporting the lawsuit to silence speech
Yeah, the "I'll see your stupidity and raise you even more stupidity" approach seems pretty popular on usmessageboard.com.

WTF?

I agreed with your point. I pointed out though that Democrats in the thread are supporting the lawsuit. There is nothing "subjective" about that, read the thread
Relax, I wasn't referring to you, I was agreeing with you and pointing out that both sides are engaged in a silly game of one-upmanship on who can be more inane.

Thanks for the explanation. I don't see what the Democrats are doing to silence speech as a "game" though. I think they are very serious about it. They are tired of having any opposition and are out to end it with fists and power, not words

Well... "chinese civil rights coalition," had your government not brewed the covid crap up in a lab and then leaked it onto the world to help the corrupt democrat party of trash in America cheat President Trump out of office, neither the president or anyone else would call it the "china virus." Go pound sand, ya filthy pack of commie rat shit.

Do you have any evidence of this or are you just projecting your “feelings” again?

All reports, investigations and DNA analysis says there is no evidence of genetic engineering of this virus. This is just the lie Trump told you to deflect blame for his incompetence and bad decisions in fighting the virus.

Keep repeating Trump’s lies and you’ll be the next one sued. Like Gulliani, Powell, FOX News and Newsmax over their Dominion Voting Machines lies.

LOL, good one, four fricken years you ass-wipes make shit up with no evidence and now you want evidence?

Gee whiz, two impeachments, an out of control pandemic, a crashed economy, and police riots all summer long aren't enough evidence for you.

We've provided YOU with plenty of evidence, ALL of which has been confirmed by court cases in multiple jurisdictions - 10 convictions and/or guilty pleas, and confirmed by multiple pardons handed out by your orange clown and STILL you deny that anything illegal happened.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Clean up your own government before bitching about others. How many flub ups do you allow for your PM?

As proof that Trump caused white supremacists to attack Asians the democrats will produce video tapes of all those white on Asian attacks.

Ot

thats what he gets for his bigotry. It’s the Trump Virus, not the China virus!

Have you taken the Trump Vaccine?
Isn't it odd that trump fluffers are afraid to take what you call the trump vaccine?

Answer a question with a question - a sure sign of public schooling.

2 + 2 = 4.
That doesn't even make sense. Again, how do you know that Democrats are involved in the case?

It makes sense to anyone with even a modicum of intelligence.

2 + 2 = 4.

Enjoy!

You haven't presented any facts, you commies rarely have any facts.

2 + 2 = 4.

Enjoy!

Particularly with the trump fluffers.....as you can see.

2 + 2 = 4.

Enjoy!

Particularly with the trump fluffers.....as you can see.
Unfortunately, it's impossible to tell the "trump fluffers" and their opposition apart on behavior and rhetoric alone, perhaps both sides should wear uniforms so all of us rational folk can determine who's who.

Why would anyone need to assume anything? either you're interested in the truth, or you're interested in guessing and attempting to pass off guesses as fact just damages one's credibility.

Not that a lack of credibility is a concern for many folks around here.
I woke up this morning and the streets, lawns, trees and parked cars were all wet.
Should I "guess" that it must have rained last night.

Or should I suspend my educated and empirically sound conclusion and wait for a weather report to
confirm what I already know through years of solid observational experience?

Why would anyone need to assume anything? either you're interested in the truth, or you're interested in guessing and attempting to pass off guesses as fact just damages one's credibility.

Not that a lack of credibility is a concern for many folks around here.
I woke up this morning and the streets, lawns, trees and parked cars were all wet.
Should I "guess" that it must have rained last night.
You can guess or you can use the facts and evidence available on your friendly neighborhood weather app to confirm it, what's your point?
Or should I suspend my educated and empirically sound conclusion and wait for a weather report to
confirm what I already know through years of solid observational experience?
Your analogy is wildly inconsistent with the situation at hand, since the OP stated that he/she could FIND NO INFORMATION ON THE PLAINTIFFS.

To be apropos your analogy would have to go something like this , "I have no idea what the conditions are outside, I have no idea what the weather was supposed to be like but I'm going to guess that we had a cyclone because my stomach is upset and having an upset stomach is bad and cyclones are bad, so a cyclone must be the cause of my upset stomach".

Forum List

Back