Trump sued for $22 million for calling COVID 'China Virus'

Well... "chinese civil rights coalition," had your government not brewed the covid crap up in a lab and then leaked it onto the world to help the corrupt democrat party of trash in America cheat President Trump out of office, neither the president or anyone else would call it the "china virus." Go pound sand, ya filthy pack of commie rat shit.

Do you have any evidence of this or are you just projecting your “feelings” again?

All reports, investigations and DNA analysis says there is no evidence of genetic engineering of this virus. This is just the lie Trump told you to deflect blame for his incompetence and bad decisions in fighting the virus.

Keep repeating Trump’s lies and you’ll be the next one sued. Like Gulliani, Powell, FOX News and Newsmax over their Dominion Voting Machines lies.

LOL, good one, four fricken years you ass-wipes make shit up with no evidence and now you want evidence?

Gee whiz, two impeachments, an out of control pandemic, a crashed economy, and police riots all summer long aren't enough evidence for you.

We've provided YOU with plenty of evidence, ALL of which has been confirmed by court cases in multiple jurisdictions - 10 convictions and/or guilty pleas, and confirmed by multiple pardons handed out by your orange clown and STILL you deny that anything illegal happened.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Another hastily-formed Democrat effort. A cursory search finds no info for the "Chinese Civil Rights Coalition" outside of this case.

Trump Sued $22 Million for Calling COVID 'China Virus'
If you can find no information on the plaintiffs how do you know Democrats are involved in the case?

2 + 2 = 4.
That doesn't even make sense. Again, how do you know that Democrats are involved in the case?

Another hastily-formed Democrat effort. A cursory search finds no info for the "Chinese Civil Rights Coalition" outside of this case.

Once again, only the lawyers will benefit
Depends on what judge sits the case, given that the case absolutely ZERO merit and is an obvious attempt at a nuisance suit it's possible the judge will censure or refer the plaintiffs lawyers for bringing it to his/her court.

One can only hope. :)
They will send it to a lib Obama' appointed judge or drop the case before it hits trial. The goal is to try to bankrupt Trump as punishment for daring going against the swamp.

Ot

thats what he gets for his bigotry. It’s the Trump Virus, not the China virus!

Have you taken the Trump Vaccine?
Isn't it odd that trump fluffers are afraid to take what you call the trump vaccine?

At least this lawsuit has been filed. We are still waiting for that $10 million lawsuit we were promised would be filed against the Capitol Police by the family of Insurrectionist Babbitt.

Ot

thats what he gets for his bigotry. It’s the Trump Virus, not the China virus!

Have you taken the Trump Vaccine?
Isn't it odd that trump fluffers are afraid to take what you call the trump vaccine?
Not odd at all. Fear has nothing to do with it. I don't smash my own toes with a hammer because I'm afraid to do it I don't do it because it's stupid. Allowing someone to inject your body with an untested unproven and unpredictable substance is not extremely bright. Noting that most liberals here have already had the shot confirms my suspicions about the hive mind that exists on the left.

Jo

That's the spirit! don't let facts get in the way of an excellent excuse excuse to feed your confirmation bias.
Not a stretch to assume the left would be the ones coming after Trump on this specious issue.
Who else would?
Why would anyone need to assume anything? either you're interested in the truth, or you're interested in guessing and attempting to pass off guesses as fact just damages one's credibility.

Not that a lack of credibility is a concern for many folks around here.:dunno:

If you can find no information on the plaintiffs how do you know Democrats are involved in the case?

2 + 2 = 4.
That's the spirit! don't let facts get in the way of an excellent excuse excuse to feed your confirmation bias.

Enjoy!

That's true, but notice it's the leftists on the thread that are supporting the lawsuit to silence speech
Yeah, the "I'll see your stupidity and raise you even more stupidity" approach seems pretty popular on usmessageboard.com.

It's good for a laugh or two but not much Else.

2 + 2 = 4.

Enjoy!

That's true, but notice it's the leftists on the thread that are supporting the lawsuit to silence speech
"Silence speech"? How?

What thread are you in, stupid fuck? You don't even know? Read the OP and the thread in the post I responded to
I read the OP. tRump having consequences for his speech on no way affects his freedom of speech.

You didn't debate the point, you said duh, what is it. You're stupid as shit

When it gets dark at night how do you know the sun has gone down?

Jo
Facts and evidence, familiar with the concept?

Well... "chinese civil rights coalition," had your government not brewed the covid crap up in a lab and then leaked it onto the world to help the corrupt democrat party of trash in America cheat President Trump out of office, neither the president or anyone else would call it the "china virus." Go pound sand, ya filthy pack of commie rat shit.

Do you have any evidence of this or are you just projecting your “feelings” again?

All reports, investigations and DNA analysis says there is no evidence of genetic engineering of this virus. This is just the lie Trump told you to deflect blame for his incompetence and bad decisions in fighting the virus.

Keep repeating Trump’s lies and you’ll be the next one sued. Like Gulliani, Powell, FOX News and Newsmax over their Dominion Voting Machines lies.

LOL, good one, four fricken years you ass-wipes make shit up with no evidence and now you want evidence?

Gee whiz, two impeachments, an out of control pandemic, a crashed economy, and police riots all summer long aren't enough evidence for you.

We've provided YOU with plenty of evidence, ALL of which has been confirmed by court cases in multiple jurisdictions - 10 convictions and/or guilty pleas, and confirmed by multiple pardons handed out by your orange clown and STILL you deny that anything illegal happened.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Impeached by The House (controlled by Democrats), no crashed economy...riots(?), weren't those peaceful protests...dumbass.

2 + 2 = 4.

Enjoy!

Yeah, the "I'll see your stupidity and raise you even more stupidity" approach seems pretty popular on usmessageboard.com.

It's good for a laugh or two but not much Else.

WTF?

I agreed with your point. I pointed out though that Democrats in the thread are supporting the lawsuit. There is nothing "subjective" about that, read the thread. I acknowledged your point. Be an adult and acknowledge mine

Way back when, Cleveland Browns head coach Sam Rutigliano during one of his press conference about the upcoming game was asked whether he saw any chinks in the opposition's defense? He jokingly replied he never paid attention to the race of any player.

My how times have changed.

When it gets dark at night how do you know the sun has gone down?

Jo
Facts and evidence, familiar with the concept?
Sure so prove to me how you absolutely know that when it gets dark it's because the Sun is going down?
I mean I don't think you can actually prove it.

Jo

Forum List

Back