Trump sued for $22 million for calling COVID 'China Virus'

You can guess or you can use the facts and evidence available on your friendly neighborhood weather app to confirm it, what's your point?
Clearly my point is experience informs people of what their home and neighborhood is like after an
overnight rain shower because they've been through it all many, many times over the years.
What do you think my point is? You've been unusually civil and sharp up to this point and I
guess this is where your decency meter runs out.
Your analogy is wildly inconsistent with the situation at hand, since the OP stated that he/she could FIND NO INFORMATION ON THE PLAINTIFFS.
After years of seeing the left go after Trump on everything one can imagine you don't need a full dossier on the plaintiffs to assume it's very likely that some leftist front group wants to sue Trump for calling
a virus from Wuhan China, the China Virus!

It's absurd! It's mind boggling! It's idiotic!
If for no other reason than we have a Bill of Rights that
guarantees that any citizen, let alone the president of the country, can speak freely as he/she wishes.

And if the left, bitter enemies of the president, didn't file this frivolous fatuous suit then who did?
Who would? Your denials are asinine! Sorry...they are.
And even IF someone else would file such a law suit (not an inexpensive thing to do) history and experience
would STILL find that some leftist political outfit the likely plaintiff 99 times out of 100.

If there was such a thing as the Wuhan Anti-defamation League and we find they filed the law suit, for some reason, there is still a left wing connection there at the bottom of it all.

Last edited:

And if the left, bitter enemies of the president, didn't file this frivolous fatuous suit then who did?
Dunno, since up to this point NO BACKGROUND INFORMATION has been presented on the plaintiffs, for all anyone knows they could be little green men from Mars.

Who would? Your denials are asinine! Sorry...they are.
And even IF someone else would file such a law suit (not an inexpensive thing to do) history and experience
would STILL find that some leftist political outfit the likely plaintiff 99 times out of 100.
BOTTOM LINE
You can assume anything you want in the absence of facts and evidence, however if you make UNSUBSTIANTED claims based on those assumptions don't be surprised when those of us that rely on facts and evidence challenge your assumptions as well as your credibility.

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised that you don't seem to grasp this concept, I thought perhaps you were more rational than the average poster here, oh well, live and learn I suppose.

Have a GREAT Day!

Dunno, since up to this point NO BACKGROUND INFORMATION has been presented on the plaintiffs, for all anyone knows they could be little green men from Mars.
Of course they could! That makes much more sense than an educated informed theory to hypothesize that political foes of the president filed this asinine law suit! What is wrong with me?
I feel so silly now that I read your "I have no idea at all who could possibly seek to attack the president
with an absurd baseless law suit" plea for sanity. Thanks a bunch! :rolleyes:

It's so anomalous and out of character for political foes of the president to attempt to harass and
attack him. You are so right to play the clueless innocent.

BOTTOM LINE
You can assume anything you want in the absence of facts and evidence, however if you make UNSUBSTIANTED claims based on those assumptions don't be surprised when those of us that rely on facts and evidence challenge your assumptions as well as your credibility.

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised that you don't seem to grasp this concept, I thought perhaps you were more rational than the average poster here, oh well, live and learn I suppose.

Have a GREAT Day!
I always do. My hypothesis is anything but unsubstantiated! It's based on years of daily political
wrangling of the highest order. But I guess you just emerged from a long coma so how could you know?

I'm not the one being irrational. My head is firmly fixed and aware of what goes on around me every
single day. But you? That's another matter.

It's your credence that is suspect. Very very suspect.

That lawsuit will be dismissed for a litany of reasons. No standing, no injury in fact, and the statements weren't defamatory to the plaintiffs because they weren't about the plaintiffs, nor were they false in the context used.
Hmmm...the "Chinese Civil Rights Coalition" NOT a garden variety leftist affiliated front group?

Yeah, and my name is Bruce Lee. Some people just aren't happy until they expose themselves
as utterly moronic, empty headed fools.

Well... "chinese civil rights coalition," had your government not brewed the covid crap up in a lab and then leaked it onto the world to help the corrupt democrat party of trash in America cheat President Trump out of office, neither the president or anyone else would call it the "china virus." Go pound sand, ya filthy pack of commie rat shit.

Do you have any evidence of this or are you just projecting your “feelings” again?

All reports, investigations and DNA analysis says there is no evidence of genetic engineering of this virus. This is just the lie Trump told you to deflect blame for his incompetence and bad decisions in fighting the virus.

Keep repeating Trump’s lies and you’ll be the next one sued. Like Gulliani, Powell, FOX News and Newsmax over their Dominion Voting Machines lies.

LOL, good one, four fricken years you ass-wipes make shit up with no evidence and now you want evidence?
That's a lie.
haha nope...Russian conspiracy hoax....impeachment “parody”

all lies

Of course they could! That makes much more sense than an educated informed theory to hypothesize that political foes of the president filed this asinine law suit! What is wrong with me?
I feel so silly now that I read your "I have no idea at all who could possibly seek to attack the president
with an absurd baseless law suit" plea for sanity. Thanks a bunch! :rolleyes:

It's so anomalous and out of character for political foes of the president to attempt to harass and
attack him. You are so right to play the clueless innocent.

BOTTOM LINE

Have a GREAT Day!
I always do. My hypothesis is anything but unsubstantiated! It's based on years of daily political
wrangling of the highest order. But I guess you just emerged from a long coma so how could you know?

I'm not the one being irrational. My head is firmly fixed and aware of what goes on around me every
single day. But you? That's another matter.
LOL, your "hypothesis" is based on the old "anybody that doesn't see things the way I do MUST be a Democrat." which is simply a reverse of the "hypothesis" that the Democrats use to formulate their unsubstantiated nonsense.

It's your credence that is suspect. Very very suspect.
K, thanks clarifying where my "credence" stands, live and learn.

Take Care.

LOL, your "hypothesis" is based on the old "anybody that doesn't see things the way I do MUST be a Democrat." which is simply a reverse of the "hypothesis" that the Democrats use to formulate their unsubstantiated nonsense.
Funny. MY hypothesis was based on intelligence, experience and seeing this pattern play out over and over again thousands of times over the years. You are invested in a lie now. I am vindicated by facts.

Did you see what my research (that you could have easily done yourself) turned up?
No comment from you, I see.
I guess a politically motivated law suit that attempts to punish Donald Trump for correctly identifying the source of this deadly pandemic that has killed over 300 million people world wide is way too obvious for you to grasp.

It's generally accepted now that there was no "wet market" link to the covid outbreak. That was
b.s.! The very first victims of the outbreak were Wuhan Lab technicians so use your amazing powers
of deduction to inform yourself of the truth.

So Fauci has been lying. The Chinese have been lying, of course. The WHO has been lying
and the media and all the usual pundits will have to quietly and unobtrusively retract the stories
they have been making up all in a giant effort to push back against the Evil Orange Man.
You know...Hitler! The end of civilization as we all know it.
Democrat talking points instantly backed the wet market story, speaking of a campaign without
basic facts, purely to oppose Trump and his correct logical assertion that the Chinese government
was behind the out break of a deadly infectious disease. I have the feeling that didn't offend you, though.

I don't want to belabor the point but waiting for the facts to come in is admirable.
However you carry that to an absurd extreme...like the guy who stands at the crosswalk at a red light
at 3:00 AM with no traffic to worry about at all.
At some point a bright person will let their intellect overrule dogma and articles of pointless faith.
I hope you have learned something.
You're welcome. I doubt you learn from this lesson however. Your facade of civility hides a partisan mind set,
I believe.

Last edited:
This will be laughed out of court as frivolous.
Yes, of course, especially as the U.S. government is all getting on board the "China doing biological warfare" meme, probably to boost public support for making them the Enemy du jour.

However, it is yet one more piece of evidence showing how much the Dems fear Trump. Makes me wonder if he DOES have a chance in 2024! They apparently think so, or they wouldn't be so eager to Deep Six him.

Funny. MY hypothesis was based on intelligence, experience and seeing this pattern play out over and over again thousands of times over the years. You are invested in a lie now. I am vindicated by facts.

Did you see what my research (that you could have easily done yourself) turned up?
No comment from you, I see.
I guess a politically motivated law suit that attempts to punish Donald Trump for correctly identifying the source of this deadly pandemic that has killed over 300 million people world wide is way too obvious for you to grasp.

It's generally accepted now that there was no "wet market" link to the covid outbreak. That was
b.s.! The very first victims of the outbreak were Wuhan Lab technicians so use your amazing powers
of deduction to inform yourself of the truth.

So Fauci has been lying. The Chinese have been lying, of course. The WHO has been lying
and the media and all the usual pundits will have to quietly and unobtrusively retract the stories
they have been making up all in a giant effort to push back against the Evil Orange Man.
You know...Hitler! The end of civilization as we all know it.
Democrat talking points instantly backed the wet market story, speaking of a campaign without
basic facts, purely to oppose Trump and his correct logical assertion that the Chinese government
was behind the out break of a deadly infectious disease. I have the feeling that didn't offend you, though.

I don't want to belabor the point but waiting for the facts to come in is admirable.
However you carry that to an absurd extreme...like the guy who stands at the crosswalk at a red light
at 3:00 AM with no traffic to worry about at all.
At some point a bright person will let their intellect overrule dogma and articles of pointless faith.
I hope you have learned something.
You're welcome. I doubt you learn from this lesson however. Your facade of civility hides a partisan mind set,
I believe.
Youre suggesting that Trump failed to protect us from an attack from China?

Youre suggesting that Trump failed to protect us from an attack from China?
Not at all. I don't know how you wind up with that absurd conclusion though I can guess.
Drink drink...glug glug...fail fail.
Because half a million died from this virus during Trump's watch.
Now you claim its an intentional attack from China.

So the Indian variant B.1.617.2 was released from a lab in India?
Thats the logic youre using.

Nope! Never claimed the pandemic was purposely released by China. Only that once out
China and their lackeys in the WHO lied their asses off with stories about pangolin and bat meat and
wet markets. The Chinese even claimed the US was somehow responsible for what they did
in their Wuhan biomedical labs.
The Chinese are brazen liars.

And the leftist propaganda machine cranked up the lie full blast getting beind the lie still to this day
even though all the evidence says otherwise!
The democrats of course would say the sun was out at one in the morning if Donald Trump said it wasn't.
The liar Fauci has been at the very center of this convoluted disinformation scheme all along.

Funny how Trump was supposedly a dictator and Hitler yet Anthony Fauci was able to keep his long time
position and government job despite leaving a trail of false and contradictory comments behind him.

Once more, NOPE! That's the "logic" YOU are using. Not me! And I don't know how your confused
spinning mind gets you there.

Last edited:
Nope! Never claimed the pandemic was purposely released by China. Only that once out
China and their lackeys in the WHO lied their asses off with stories about pangolin and bat meat and
wet markets. The Chinese even claimed the US was somehow responsible for what they did
in their Wuhan biomedical labs.
The Chinese are brazen liars.

And the leftist propaganda machine cranked up the lie full blast getting beind the lie still to this day
even though all the evidence says otherwise!
The democrats of course would say the sun was out at one in the morning if Donald Trump said it wasn't.
The liar Fauci has been at the very center of this convoluted disinformation scheme all along.

Funny how Trump was supposedly a dictator and Hitler yet Anthony Fauci was able to keep his long time
position and government job despite leaving a trail of false and contradictory comments behind him.

Once more, NOPE! That's the "logic" YOU are using. Not me! And I don't know how your confused
spinning mind gets you there.
ipvpw0mhobj61.jpg

Wow! What an imbecilic, disingenuous dumbed down defense of the lies and changing
stories of Anthony Fauci! Brilliantly stupid!
I'm stunned by it.

A frivolous and silly lawsuit that will be laughed out of court. It's likely a donation seeking grift which are all the rage at the moment.

They didn't file to exist until March 16 of 2021 so I am not sure how they can claim to be harmed by anything that happened before they even existed :)

Anyway, their corporate address is in the same suite as a consulting firm with Chinese looking named officers so I am not sure they are doing donations grift. It looks more like a for-profit is trying to disguise itself as a non-profit to manufacture standing to file the suit.
It looks more like a Chinese front group doing the bidding of the Chinese communist party.

Forum List

Back