Trump Summons Schumer To White House

What is Trump offering?

Hmm, CHIP, combat pay for our troops to name a couple... things Democrats are on board for, but only if Republicans cave in to their demands to grant amnesty to hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants.

See this is what really annoys me. Instead of looking out for the common interest, it seems one party (Democrats in this case) only care about being self centered.
Asking for DACA is not unreasonable. Many Republicans supported it. You know that right?
Asked for funding for a wall, no chain migration end the visa lottery get e-verify. Democrats only want what they want. Hey, fk you. No balance no deal. It’s been on the table for over a year. So stop acting stupid

What is Trump offering?

Hmm, CHIP, combat pay for our troops to name a couple... things Democrats are on board for, but only if Republicans cave in to their demands to grant amnesty to hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants.

See this is what really annoys me. Instead of looking out for the common interest, it seems one party (Democrats in this case) only care about being self centered.
Asking for DACA is not unreasonable. Many Republicans supported it. You know that right?
Asked for funding for a wall, no chain migration end the visa lottery get e-verify. Democrats only want what they want. Hey, fk you. No balance no deal. It’s been on the table for over a year. So stop acting stupid
LOL LOL and you elected a deal maker ??? A pos maybe ,,but no deal maker

Mango Mussolini perfected one thing actually ---

37151474231d9b68fd1c86b4c2d47a1c.jpg

What is Trump offering?

Are you saying he didn’t ask for that? I need to know to answer

What is Trump offering?

The country is AGAINST the wall but FOR DACA why does your ah try to put them in the same boat??

The country is AGAINST the wall but FOR DACA why does your ah try to put them in the same boat??
And who is going to pay for the wall ????? lol One more time trump is FOS

Then how is it trump won running on thwall? Dude, that’s not logical

Deal or no DACA. It’s simple

Schumer and Pelosi have already demonstrated did they want no part of talking to the president and prefer to put illegals ahead of Americans...

46C73FE000000578-5125025-image-a-34_1511904223618.jpg

Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer suggested that he offered a concession on the border wall to President Donald Trump during their midday White House meeting before Democrats shut down the government’s 2018 budget at midnight.
Shutdown: Schumer Claims He Offered Border Wall Concession to Trump
-------------------------------------------------------

And we are suppose to believe this lying pos. Who looks like a snide, stuck up , arrogant bastard who would stop at nothing to cover up his dirt, and cover up for the team Demorats................

Deal or no DACA. It’s simple
No one wants a shutdown but the pos in our WH is used to strong arming everyone That's what he did his whole life in RE Now the &^&*(*& can't get away with that crap This deal should be easy but trump won't disappoint his deplorables

Forum List

Back