Trump supporter arrested for in-person voter fraud

CaKbh92UAAAgEq1.jpg

Oh, sweet irony.

Donald Trump regularly claims that the presidential election is “rigged” against him, thanks in part to “all too common” instances of voter fraud. “Watch Philadelphia. Watch St. Louis. Watch Chicago, watch Chicago. Watch so many other places,” the GOP nominee urged his supporters at a recent rally.

Election experts typically respond by pointing out that instances of fraud by voters at the polls are actually remarkably rare.

But they do happen. Case in point: Police in Des Moines, Iowa, said Friday that they had arrested Terri Lynn Rote, 55, on suspicion of voting twice in the general election.

Rote, a registered Republican, allegedly submitted ballots at two different early-voting locations in Polk County, Iowa, according to local media reports. She has been charged with first-degree election misconduct, a felony.

“I wasn’t planning on doing it twice. It was a spur of the moment,” Rote told Iowa Public Radio. “The polls are rigged.” She said she feared her first vote for Trump would be changed to a vote for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

In February, a reporter for The Blaze, a conservative website run by Glenn Beck, interviewed and photographed Rote, who was then planning to support Trump in the Iowa caucuses.

The Polk County auditor said this was the first instance of alleged voter fraud he could remember in 12 years, while the county prosecutor called it one of the few examples he’d seen in his 25 years of work.

According to police, two other unnamed suspects are accused of casting mail-in ballots and also voting in person, but they have not been arrested.

Someone Was Actually Arrested For In-Person Voter Fraud. She’s A Trump Supporter.

Shame on Republican hypocrites for committing voter fraud.

Great, I hope they catch them all and throw their asses in jail if convicted.

Boy, what a weak attempt to deflect the news of the day! Sounds like a liberal move.

Which explains why this OP has only seven posts (including mine).

Quit changing your name. Fucking cocksucker.
who was the alter-ego?....

Templar Kormac... Imperius...

I love guy, but his screenname changes are annoying. He'll always be TK to me. :)

Aaron, what the hell's that gif man? Is that you?

I wish. That dude is a genius.

Boy, what a weak attempt to deflect the news of the day! Sounds like a liberal move.

I love guy, but his screenname changes are annoying. He'll always be TK to me. :)

Besides, I'm having an identity crisis. Since I'm making my transition from planet to moon, I'm pining the International Astronomical Union to be reclassified as a dwarf planet. My name will be Etherion. Earth's second moon.

i was thinking of changing my name to Phil Coulson....

When did you become Phil?

The minute Loki stabbed him.

Piss off, aaron, you skinny asslicker.

:p

Still living in your grandmother's basement?

No, I'm living in a closet now. I got grounded.

Republicans are so dishonest.

LOL after what just happened today, you and your brethren have no place calling anyone dishonest.

The difference is the OP provides proof of fraud; whereas, Comey's announcement does not. Education is a wonderful thing...

No, this OP is a distraction. Anything one Trump supporter among millions did (regardless of proof or otherwise) is being heavily overshadowed by the FBI reopening the Hillary investigation.

Get with the program.

Last edited:

i havent yet....i was hoping i could fuck Melinda and Daisy if i did....

CaKbh92UAAAgEq1.jpg

Oh, sweet irony.

Donald Trump regularly claims that the presidential election is “rigged” against him, thanks in part to “all too common” instances of voter fraud. “Watch Philadelphia. Watch St. Louis. Watch Chicago, watch Chicago. Watch so many other places,” the GOP nominee urged his supporters at a recent rally.

Election experts typically respond by pointing out that instances of fraud by voters at the polls are actually remarkably rare.

But they do happen. Case in point: Police in Des Moines, Iowa, said Friday that they had arrested Terri Lynn Rote, 55, on suspicion of voting twice in the general election.

Rote, a registered Republican, allegedly submitted ballots at two different early-voting locations in Polk County, Iowa, according to local media reports. She has been charged with first-degree election misconduct, a felony.

“I wasn’t planning on doing it twice. It was a spur of the moment,” Rote told Iowa Public Radio. “The polls are rigged.” She said she feared her first vote for Trump would be changed to a vote for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

In February, a reporter for The Blaze, a conservative website run by Glenn Beck, interviewed and photographed Rote, who was then planning to support Trump in the Iowa caucuses.

The Polk County auditor said this was the first instance of alleged voter fraud he could remember in 12 years, while the county prosecutor called it one of the few examples he’d seen in his 25 years of work.

According to police, two other unnamed suspects are accused of casting mail-in ballots and also voting in person, but they have not been arrested.

Someone Was Actually Arrested For In-Person Voter Fraud. She’s A Trump Supporter.

She should face time, like anyone commiting voter fraud. Too bad you are willing to turn your back on voter fraud committed by libtards, hypocrite.

CaKbh92UAAAgEq1.jpg

Oh, sweet irony.

She should face time, like anyone commiting voter fraud. Too bad you are willing to turn your back on voter fraud committed by libtards, hypocrite.

Really? Name some.

CaKbh92UAAAgEq1.jpg

Oh, sweet irony.

Really? Name some.
Remember that dimwit woman in Ohio I think got convicted? Franken in Mn with more votes than registered voters in some counties.

CaKbh92UAAAgEq1.jpg

Oh, sweet irony.

Really? Name some.
Remember that dimwit woman in Ohio I think got convicted? Franken in Mn with more votes than registered voters in some counties.

Links? Credible proof? When and where did I turn my back on voter fraud? Proof?

Forum List

Back