Trump Supporter Face-Plants When His Logic Gets DEBUNKED

Racist excuse-making. Those who are disgusted with racist scum must be a "guilt-ridden white lib". A solid self-own there.
Something must explain dogged lib stupidity

I think they have been brainwashed

Listen to these trump supporters blaming Obama for racism as if racism was gone before he was elected. “I’m colorblind, and if you talk about racism, you are the racist,” This is how racism gets played today.

We see this tactic here every day.

Black-White race relations began to nosedive soon after 2010. That was by design, a key component of Obama's "Transformation of America".

As I remember the story the cop was called to the scene.

The cop had no idea who he was dealing with, what is he supposed to do?
Listen to him without arresting him! Damn, he gave the cop his ID with the address!
But he was Black! Can't trust him! Arrest him on his front porch! Stupid! Why didn't he call in SWAT for that Black man breaking in to his own house?

Listen to him without arresting him! Damn, he gave the cop his ID with the address!
But he was Black! Can't trust him! Arrest him on his front porch! Stupid! Why didn't he call in SWAT for that Black man breaking in to his own house?
Gates produced no id for that address

I voted for Obama and thought he did great at the time, but now that I look back, he did the opposite of the anti-war platform he ran on, and ACA was a huge disappointment, that did nothing to actually fix the high cost of medical care in the US.

Listen to these trump supporters blaming Obama for racism as if racism was gone before he was elected. “I’m colorblind, and if you talk about racism, you are the racist,” This is how racism gets played today.

We see this tactic here every day.

Does this SStain ever yap about anything else?

Sergeant Who Arrested Gates Tells His Story : NPR

Crowley says the Harvard scholar repeatedly accused him of racial bias, shouted over his words and insulted him. Crowley insisted that he remained calm and professional with Gates — and repeatedly warned him that he was becoming disorderly.

"He was arrested after following me outside of the house, continuing the tirade even after being warned multiple times — probably a few more times than the average person would have gotten," Crowley said. "The second warning was with me holding a set of handcuffs in my hand — something I really didn't want to do. The professor could have resolved the issue by calming down or going back in the house."

Forum List

Back