Trump supporter puts nail board down to protect Trump sign from bigots

people need to get creative, i mentioned in an earlier thread that I would put 6 inches of cow/horse manure around my sign, then just cover it up so that the ahole doesnt take notice , then winds up with 2 very smelly sneakers

heres an idea, just put a big nude poster of Hillary right next to the sign, then no one would dare wanna get too close to it,,,they might vomit

people need to get creative, i mentioned in an earlier thread that I would put 6 inches of cow/horse manure around my sign, then just cover it up so that the ahole doesnt take notice , then winds up with 2 very smelly sneakers
Those aren't very bad as far as feces. Nothing worse than human or pig.

Democrats are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet.

Why would a person full of shit care about sneakers being contaminated though?

Why would a person full of shit care about sneakers being contaminated though?
Normally most liberals want to eat the shit and not step in it.

Forum List

Back