trump supporter thrown off plane after mask debate and racist rant

trump is leaving this country with a cult of stupidity. These people really are deplorable.

Racism came out from the shadows under trump...and he welcomed it.

That's awesome...it's about time Whitey gets pissed off and fed up. Time to reinstate NI@@ER and get it back in the common vocabulary for Whitey.
How long did you dumbmotherfuckers think you could vilify Whitey before they turned full racist again?
It's on...back to the back of the bus you go.

Gee, BrokeLoser...if you are so proud of that word, why don't you spell it out. Or are you a Baby Coward like trump?
Oh trust me, I use the living shit out of that word...I would use the fuck out of it here if I could but you know the mods would delete it if I did.

The pandemic will not be eliminated until Trumpism and Q-anon is eliminated.

A vaccine will do the trick, you are off your rocker.
Nope, some trumpoholics will refuse the vaccine.
love how Jim troll evades the hypocrisy of the dem leaders not following the rules they make and the stupid fuck ignores as well the dem leaders are behind the hoax and how cuomo is a mass murderer who murdered the elderly in New York putting them On ventilators then says it’s all trumps fault, :cuckoo: miserable fail american hater and commie lover.

Hey paid shill camp,thanks for telling us you are going to take the vaccine,hope jim follows you as well.you two eager beavers will be the first in line eager to take it which will do all trump supporters a major big favor a sense within a year or so,you will die and we will be spared the lies and propaganda from you two paid shillsof china:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back