Trump supporters are "uneducated"

My mother supports Trump. She has a masters degree. Far from uneducated.

Whatever, it's always the same form a lot of the leftist nitwits. They think because they spent 12 years getting an English degree they know everything. Most of them don't know their asshole from a buttonhole.
False .
Another classic from people who couldn't cut it in college.

Whatever, it's always the same form a lot of the leftist nitwits. They think because they spent 12 years getting an English degree they know everything. Most of them don't know their asshole from a buttonhole.
Lol. She has a bachelors in middle grade education and a masters in the same with a concentration in Mathematics.

Another fake story blown out from the fucking Koch brothers trying anything to get Trump out of the way..I hate those guys..
Its from more than them. The left drools over this fallacy as well.
false! the right has the lion's share of droolers

Kinda shoots down the meme that the Democrats give a crap about the poor. the left has always been about the rich and famous.

Well, now that you have Trump, the richest man ever to run for president, could us democrats borrow Romney, the second richest man to run for president? We just want to borrow him for a while. We really don't want to keep him.....

After RICH, what matters RICHEST?

The actual order is:
Perot
Trump
George Washington
Stev Forbes
Romney
John Kerry

You might not want to count Kerry because it was all his wife's money. Looks like the democrats have not run a whole lot of winners.

Another fake story blown out from the fucking Koch brothers trying anything to get Trump out of the way..I hate those guys..

Kinda shoots down the meme that the Democrats give a crap about the poor. the left has always been about the rich and famous.

Trump is running in Republican primaries dumbass.

And that takes away WHAT from what I posted? Trump is rich and famous but not rich and famous like democrats. All of Hollywood bellies up to the democrat troth. I would think even a dimwit would realize that.

By any standard, Mrs Tuluza is rich, Obama is rich, the only one that is marginal in the democrat side is Sanders. The rest are the rich and famous.

But not rich and famous like????? What it the living hell does the statement mean that you posted about Hollywood?
Give us the insight you possess to make this asinine statement.
Didn't your exalted king "ronnie" come from the fraternity you speak.
Yes!

Trump is running in Republican primaries dumbass.

And that takes away WHAT from what I posted? Trump is rich and famous but not rich and famous like democrats. All of Hollywood bellies up to the democrat troth. I would think even a dimwit would realize that.

By any standard, Mrs Tuluza is rich, Obama is rich, the only one that is marginal in the democrat side is Sanders. The rest are the rich and famous.

Lol. She has a bachelors in middle grade education and a masters in the same with a concentration in Mathematics.
In your case the smart gene skipped a generation.

Let me guess, you support Trump? Because if you do, your post just reinforces the fact that the uneducated support Trump.
I support Trump over cankles. I would support a homeless crackhead over cankles. However, I don't necessarily support trump. He is a fuckin clown. I support his idea. And I damn sure support his economic policies and anti-establishment/anti PC rhetoric.
LOL. Seriously? A rich guy supports trump?? Stop the presses.
Wasn't my point, asswipe.

Sure it was. You pointed to a single person who happens to be rich and think that somehow disproves the notion that Trump is supported by the uneducated.

Thanks for the laugh Turnip.

Do you have any support for the notion that Trump supporters are all uneducated?

Well, now that you have Trump, the richest man ever to run for president, could us democrats borrow Romney, the second richest man to run for president? We just want to borrow him for a while. We really don't want to keep him.....

The actual order is:
Perot
Trump
George Washington
Stev Forbes
Romney
John Kerry

You might not want to count Kerry because it was all his wife's money. Looks like the democrats have not run a whole lot of winners.

I love it when republicans start spinning. It reminds me of when I was a kid and used to ride the tilt-a-whirl at the state fair! We all know that democrats, NOT republicans, are a rich, racist, bigoted, diversity hating, party of elites....except, of course, when republicans find it convenient to tell us that democrats are actually welfare minorities out to get free shit....

Let me guess, you support Trump? Because if you do, your post just reinforces the fact that the uneducated support Trump.
I support Trump over cankles. I would support a homeless crackhead over cankles. However, I don't necessarily support trump. He is a fuckin clown. I support his idea. And I damn sure support his economic policies and anti-establishment/anti PC rhetoric.

Sure it was. You pointed to a single person who happens to be rich and think that somehow disproves the notion that Trump is supported by the uneducated.

Do you have any support for the notion that Trump supporters are all uneducated?
Did you not read any of this thread?

I will tell you where our sources is that "Trump supporters are ALL uneducated", as soon as you tell me when you quit beating your dog.

The actual order is:
Perot
Trump
George Washington
Stev Forbes
Romney
John Kerry

I love it when republicans start spinning. It reminds me of when I was a kid and used to ride the tilt-a-whirl at the state fair! We all know that democrats, NOT republicans, are a rich, racist, bigoted, diversity hating, party of elites....except, of course, when republicans find it convenient to tell us that democrats are actually welfare minorities out to get free shit....

What is a puzzle is when folks like you pretend to dislike the very things they do. I didn't bring up about the richest, I don't call democrats welfare waifs. I didn't say Republicans were the party of toothless shoe less idiots, then claim they are the party of the rich, Or did I call Republicans dummies and then accuse them of conspiracies that would have taken Mensa to pull off. YOUR side did that. Nice try in trying to turn around their idiocy.

The actual order is:
Perot
Trump
George Washington
Stev Forbes
Romney
John Kerry

What is a puzzle is when folks like you pretend to dislike the very things they do. I didn't bring up about the richest, I don't call democrats welfare waifs. I didn't say Republicans were the party of toothless shoe less idiots, then claim they are the party of the rich, Or did I call Republicans dummies and then accuse them of conspiracies that would have taken Mensa to pull off. YOUR side did that. Nice try in trying to turn around their idiocy.
Fantasize much?

Look at it this way. Of the three other candidates the only one with a record of accomplishments, experience and sanity is Kasich yet he only has a small % of support. What this says it that nearly all Republican voters are ignorant and easily lead.

Forum List

Back