Trump supporters are "uneducated"

Did you really just take anecdotal evidence and present it as a counter argument?

And people wonder why others look down on Trump supporters...

My problem is with "trump supporters are uneducated". How can his argument be exclusive to trump supporters?
because that's the topic of the discussion or did you forget you started it?

I don't think Trump supporters are uneducated at all. I just think they are so full of anger against the government (and rightfully so) that it has clouded the judgment of a lot of people

Derp.....Derp. And rightfully so. Derp.

ast
Let me guess, you support Trump? Because if you do, your post just reinforces the fact that the uneducated support Trump.
I support Trump over cankles. I would support a homeless crackhead over cankles. However, I don't necessarily support trump. He is a fuckin clown. I support his idea. And I damn sure support his economic policies and anti-establishment/anti PC rhetoric.
LOL. Seriously? A rich guy supports trump?? Stop the presses.
Wasn't my point, asswipe.

Sure it was. You pointed to a single person who happens to be rich and think that somehow disproves the notion that Trump is supported by the uneducated.

Thanks for the laugh Turnip.
My point was that Carl is fuckin smart as a whip, obviously.
Why don't you try to think, dumbfuck? Just fuckin try it? Just fuckin once?
the vast majority of trump supporters are under educated, angry and ignorant.
As opposed to liberals who are self entitled greedy angry and arrogant....
Hey sunshine. Educated has Nothing to do with wjhat hangs on the wall...No one cares what you say. No one cares about what you place in a frame. We only pay attention to that you DO

ast
Let me guess, you support Trump? Because if you do, your post just reinforces the fact that the uneducated support Trump.
I support Trump over cankles. I would support a homeless crackhead over cankles. However, I don't necessarily support trump. He is a fuckin clown. I support his idea. And I damn sure support his economic policies and anti-establishment/anti PC rhetoric.

Sure it was. You pointed to a single person who happens to be rich and think that somehow disproves the notion that Trump is supported by the uneducated.

Hey sunshine. Educated has Nothing to do with wjhat hangs on the wall...No one cares what you say. No one cares about what you place in a frame. We only pay attention to that you DO
the award for the best false assumption / accusation in a thread goes to....

Did you really just take anecdotal evidence and present it as a counter argument?

My problem is with "trump supporters are uneducated". How can his argument be exclusive to trump supporters?

Read post # 7
your point?

That was TN Harley's point.

ast

The thread premise is false accusation.. :)

Read post # 7
your point?

and?

Read post # 7
your point?

juicing was referring to my rebuttal to vanhandles earlier post. Daws is a fuckin moron.

ast

The thread premise is false accusation.. :)
then you killed your own premise if you can't or won't see how don't expect me to help you.

Read post # 7
your point?

juicing was referring to my rebuttal to vanhandles earlier post. Daws is a fuckin moron.
false! but nice try....
you started this thread by attempting to prove that all trump supporters are educated .
the only problem is most of them as the evidence shows aren't .
there's a minority of educated people who support trump but its been stated many times on this thread that smart and educated don't always mesh.
nothing you've posted helps you argument .
by pointing out the exceptions you highlighted the average and torpedoed your own argument.

Read post # 7
your point?

false! but nice try....
you started this thread by attempting to prove that all trump supporters are educated .
there's a minority of educated people who support trump but its been stated many times on this thread that smart and educated don't always mesh.
by pointing out the exceptions you highlighted the average and torpedoed your own argument.
no I didn't.

ast

You might want to look at the education level of Hillary's supporters...

If you had said in the OP "Trump voters are ignorant or uneducated relative to who?" I would have considered it a much stronger line of thought

Spamming a biography of a supporter at us isn't relevant. Anyone taking policy advice from bean counters without a 7 digit net worth is crazy anyway.

I'm not even that against Trump, make America Great again sounds about as vague as Hope and Change.

false! but nice try....
no I didn't.
wow! what a scathingly intelligent retort!
you really refuted the shit out of it!

ast

I'm fairly certain they are exponentially higher than most trump supporters including you and the op.

Personally, i don't really accuse Trump supporters of being uneducated. It is deeper than that. I refer to them as people with a 'bumper sticker mentality". Trump supporters are people who think that simple solutions to complex problems are perfectly appropriate. In short, they don't think things through. It is more about being mentally lazy.
And Hillary supporters think they have complex solutions to simple problems when they are really just simple minded idiots.

ast

I'm fairly certain they are exponentially higher than most trump supporters including you and the op.
Black Democrats are not even remotely educated.

Sanders stole all the Democrats with a brain.

Personally, i don't really accuse Trump supporters of being uneducated. It is deeper than that. I refer to them as people with a 'bumper sticker mentality". Trump supporters are people who think that simple solutions to complex problems are perfectly appropriate. In short, they don't think things through. It is more about being mentally lazy.
And Hillary supporters think they have complex solutions to simple problems when they are really just simple minded idiots.
what simple problems might those be ?
or
is it a complex problem that a simple mind cannot grasp?

Forum List

Back