Trump supporters are "uneducated"

Personally, i don't really accuse Trump supporters of being uneducated. It is deeper than that. I refer to them as people with a 'bumper sticker mentality". Trump supporters are people who think that simple solutions to complex problems are perfectly appropriate. In short, they don't think things through. It is more about being mentally lazy.

Another thing to consider : What is "educated"? A liberal arts degree?
Lets be fuckin real here. Some of the dumbest fucks I know have a college education. You people aren't fooling anyone but fools.
that's the myth people who could not cut it in college spew.
Perhaps in some cases, but everyone I work with in my department has a college degree, and I don't know how some of them made it through high school.

Personally, i don't really accuse Trump supporters of being uneducated. It is deeper than that. I refer to them as people with a 'bumper sticker mentality". Trump supporters are people who think that simple solutions to complex problems are perfectly appropriate. In short, they don't think things through. It is more about being mentally lazy.
the don't make me think to hard crowd, besides the voice is on!

Another thing to consider : What is "educated"? A liberal arts degree?
Lets be fuckin real here. Some of the dumbest fucks I know have a college education. You people aren't fooling anyone but fools.
that's the myth people who could not cut it in college spew.
Perhaps in some cases, but everyone I work with in my department has a college degree, and I don't know how some of them made it through high school.
yeah I know the problem ...

Every play in the establishments playbook is being throw at Trump, he's a racist, he's a sexist, he cheats on his taxes, his supporters are uneducated, blah blah blah. The more they attack the man the deeper his supporters dig in for the fight.

I sure hate to break it to some of the highly educated idiots here but "educated" does NOT equal intelligent.

It is stupid to get a college education in this economy.
For the win! LOL
strike three .....
this, like all economies will change, a college education will if done right help you adapt to those changes.
Skills man. Not a college education. With all the foreigners we got coming in, you don't stand a chance. Not to mention we are a retail economy. That's why college grads are working two part time jobs stocking Chinese shit the duopoly gave us to pay the 20 year debt of their college education.
I think schooling should be stopped at 9th or 10th grade and they work on skills for a couple years.

I don't think Trump supporters are uneducated at all. I just think they are so full of anger against the government (and rightfully so) that it has clouded the judgment of a lot of people

Every play in the establishments playbook is being throw at Trump, he's a racist, he's a sexist, he cheats on his taxes, his supporters are uneducated, blah blah blah. The more they attack the man the deeper his supporters dig in for the fight.
every time a conservative uses the word "establishment" as a pejorative the god of hypocrisy kills a kitten.

For the win! LOL
strike three .....
this, like all economies will change, a college education will if done right help you adapt to those changes.
Skills man. Not a college education. With all the foreigners we got coming in, you don't stand a chance. Not to mention we are a retail economy. That's why college grads are working two part time jobs stocking Chinese shit the duopoly gave us to pay the 20 year debt of their college education.
I think schooling should be stopped at 9th or 10th grade and they work on skills for a couple years.
:lmao:

For the win! LOL
strike three .....

I think that the root of the issue has started to leak through cyberspace to this board.....

For the win! LOL
strike three .....

I think that the root of the issue has started to leak through cyberspace to this board.....
Reality. You should try it sometime.

For the win! LOL
strike three .....

could you make any less sense?

For the win! LOL
strike three .....

He could sound like you:)

strike three .....

He could sound like you:)
in reality, he's more like you in that respect.

Did you really just take anecdotal evidence and present it as a counter argument?

And people wonder why others look down on Trump supporters...

Did you really just take anecdotal evidence and present it as a counter argument?

And people wonder why others look down on Trump supporters...

My problem is with "trump supporters are uneducated". How can his argument be exclusive to trump supporters?

Forum List

Back