Trump supporters discussing starting their own third party

If they do ill switch in a heartbeat and Never Trumpers like Romney have less chance of getting my vote than a liberal democrat.
But, but, but---- your vote is just one (1) against millions (1,000,000,000)
But if you support Biden I will take back everything I have said
:)-

The anti-Trump group includes more and more Republicans along with independents and Democrats. Possibly as a result, Trump supporters are discussing starting their own nationalist party as a third party.
Does the description of a successful Nationalist party, below, sound familiar?
The words in parenthesis, are changes made to be relevant to Trumpism

The basic origins are based are on saying unemployment, rampant inflation, hunger and economic stagnation would continue until there was a total revolution. Most problems could be solved if Marxists and Jews (immigrants and Muslims) were driven from the nation.

withdrew from the League of Nations (NATO), rebuilt armed forces

considered unfit ----- artists, intellectuals --- and homosexuals. (liberals)

goals were racist focused on advancing the Aryan (white) race

The information above is a description is of the Nazi party.
The GOP is currently the Nationalist party – no need for a ‘third’ party.

Indeed, the Republican Party has been the Nationalist party since its inception – anti-immigrant nativism its cornerstone.

The GOP’s Southern Strategy was used to exploit fear, ignorance, and racism among whites to its political advantage.

And as with all Nationalist movements, the Republican Party exhibits the same authoritarianism, the same desire to compel conformity and punish dissent, and the same goal to increase the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

These groups might be ‘anti-Trump’ but they’re nonetheless advocates of the same Trump agenda.

Well, they pretty much already HAVE. It's the Trump party. Ugly, arrogant, ignorant, bigoted.

They/he just used the GOP because it has the infrastructure.

This ain't Trumpism: Republican Party Platform of 1956 | The American Presidency Project
Reagan and talk radio turned the GOP into what it is today.

The intelligent, dignified, reasoned days of Eisenhower are in the distant past.

Yep, it's not easy being as "dignified" as you fricken loons...dumbass.

If they do ill switch in a heartbeat and Never Trumpers like Romney have less chance of getting my vote than a liberal democrat.
But, but, but---- your vote is just one (1) against millions (1,000,000,000)
But if you support Biden I will take back everything I have said
:)-

You misconstrued my post, I said I would vote for a democrat before id vote for a never trumper like romney.
Biden is a buffoon thats why they hide him

Well, they pretty much already HAVE. It's the Trump party. Ugly, arrogant, ignorant, bigoted.

This ain't Trumpism: Republican Party Platform of 1956 | The American Presidency Project

The intelligent, dignified, reasoned days of Eisenhower are in the distant past.
You;re a dated idiot, You get thst right?
Meathead is a disgusting racist. Every racist in history has gone down as a pathetic sorry human being. There are no good racists.

Meathead is a disgusting racist. Every racist in history has gone down as a pathetic sorry human being. There are no good racists.
Sure , Reagan has gone down as a pathetic story.
Lack of pandering to racists and their pimps is hardly pathetic.

I do not feel Reagan, personally, was a racist. His politician polices had racist results.
Reagan compared to you is a civil rights advocate.
It is an insult to Reagan, for you, to compare yourself to him in any way.

I do not feel Reagan, personally, was a racist. His politician polices had racist results.
It is an insult to Reagan, for you, to compare yourself to him in any way. You your

It is an insult to Reagan, for you, to compare yourself to him in any way.
So you disagree with Mac's observation that Reagan turned the GOP into a racust party. Racist to me today means a lack of pandering to "people of color" and Reagan was the same.

We don't have to start our own party we are changing the GOP from within...we are taking out the garbage one can at a time.....we are draining our swamp and I would suggest if you rank and file dems want to win ever again that you take out your garbage too...you can begin with Pelosi.....
I think a split in the Republican Party is very possible in the future with the probable continued battles between supporters of President Trump and Nationalists with Neocons and Squishy Moderates :smoke:

The anti-Trump group includes more and more Republicans along with independents and Democrats. Possibly as a result, Trump supporters are discussing starting their own nationalist party as a third party.
Does the description of a successful Nationalist party, below, sound familiar?
The words in parenthesis, are changes made to be relevant to Trumpism

The basic origins are based are on saying unemployment, rampant inflation, hunger and economic stagnation would continue until there was a total revolution. Most problems could be solved if Marxists and Jews (immigrants and Muslims) were driven from the nation.

withdrew from the League of Nations (NATO), rebuilt armed forces

considered unfit ----- artists, intellectuals --- and homosexuals. (liberals)

goals were racist focused on advancing the Aryan (white) race

The information above is a description is of the Nazi party.
The GOP is currently the Nationalist party – no need for a ‘third’ party.

Indeed, the Republican Party has been the Nationalist party since its inception – anti-immigrant nativism its cornerstone.

The GOP’s Southern Strategy was used to exploit fear, ignorance, and racism among whites to its political advantage.

And as with all Nationalist movements, the Republican Party exhibits the same authoritarianism, the same desire to compel conformity and punish dissent, and the same goal to increase the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

These groups might be ‘anti-Trump’ but they’re nonetheless advocates of the same Trump agenda.

Completely factually false.

We don't have to start our own party we are changing the GOP from within...we are taking out the garbage one can at a time.....we are draining our swamp and I would suggest if you rank and file dems want to win ever again that you take out your garbage too...you can begin with Pelosi.....
I think a split in the Republican Party is very possible in the future with the probable continued battles between supporters of President Trump and Nationalists with Neocons and Squishy Moderates :smoke:
It's possible...but I hope we can vote enough of them out or make them quit like Jeff Flake AZ...

Forum List

Back