🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump supporters in India

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
When was the last time people a US president visited a foreign country and was greeted by massive lines of people lining the streets and 100,000 people in a packed stadium dancing around wearing masks of his face singing and cheering? There are groups of people in India holding public prayers for Donald Trump and one of the videos I linked is about a man who built a shrine to him. Also, there is a video of a group of proud Indian nationalists holding a large banner with Trump's picture alongside their own leader as well as Putin and Netanyahu as they are celebrating Trump inauguration as far back as 2017.

Last edited:
When was the last time people a US president visited a foreign country and was greeted by massive lines of people lining the streets and 100,000 people in a packed stadium dancing around wearing masks of his face singing and cheering? There are groups of people in India holding public prayers for Donald Trump and one of the videos I linked is about a man who built a shrine to him. Also, there is a video of a group of proud Indian nationalists holding a large banner with Trump's picture alongside their own leader as well as Putin and Netanyahu as they are celebrating Trump inauguration as far back as 2017.

I want a hat

usco0k4tzui41.jpg

5e5af10aed97f.jpg

Wow, thanks for the post!

Japanese commercial about Donald Trump.

Parade for Donald Trump in Italy.

With the exception of the leftists in some European countries, the rest of the world has a very high opinion of Donald Trump.

More likely they are afraid of him, because he’s crazy.

Forum List

Back