Trump Supporters: It's time to pack it in--

LMAO! But yet votes are being found for Trump in the thousands. Georgia is still in play as well as Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. There is a long ways to go until December 14th and if'n I am a leftard like yourself? You have PLENTY to be worried about. The best evidence yet to come...and it will be jaw dropping.

(snicker)
Yep, I keep going back to the 100 to 200 people rallies for Biden and the 20,000 to 30,000 person rallies 5 days in a row for Trump. When has a candidate with such a huge following not been elected? Especially when you consider Trump's opponent ran from his BASEMENT!!!

Well it happened and Biden will be sworn in as President on January 20th 2021 , so my question is when will Trump and his voting bloc accept it?

My bet is never which is why I have given up on all sides!

The voter fraud is blatantly obvious and just because YOU proclaim victory for pedo joe doesn't make it so. TRUMP should exhaust every legal avenue possible and fight the fraud that MILLIONS of us know was the case. Regardless of how all this pans out, this country is hopelessly divided and will remain as much.

If you HONESTLY believe that the right leaning citizens will ever accept a gun-grabbing sack of shit with a commie VP like Harris that wants vengeance on anyone that supported Trump? You are a blithering idiot......

Yeah, the blithering idiots are the ones that accept any news stories or blog that support their opinion that Trump was cheated...

How is that news story and the raid in Germany going?

or

Is it now Venezuela stole the election with Dominion machines with Smartmatic programming on it?

Next week boys and girls and those confused which bathroom they should use the blooming idiots of society will proclaim Space Alien Chimps stole the damn election and Rudy G. Will have the proof but only OAN and Newsmax will have the scoop like the raid in Germany!

January 20th 2021 Biden will be sworn in and all you will have is your rage and hate while never understanding Trump lost to a man that should have never won!

The TDS folks instinctively know the longer it takes to sort out the democrat Voter Fraud, the more likely President Trump will be re-elected. :beer:

LMAO! But yet votes are being found for Trump in the thousands. Georgia is still in play as well as Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. There is a long ways to go until December 14th and if'n I am a leftard like yourself? You have PLENTY to be worried about. The best evidence yet to come...and it will be jaw dropping.

(snicker)
Yep, I keep going back to the 100 to 200 people rallies for Biden and the 20,000 to 30,000 person rallies 5 days in a row for Trump. When has a candidate with such a huge following not been elected? Especially when you consider Trump's opponent ran from his BASEMENT!!!

Well it happened and Biden will be sworn in as President on January 20th 2021 , so my question is when will Trump and his voting bloc accept it?

The voter fraud is blatantly obvious and just because YOU proclaim victory for pedo joe doesn't make it so. TRUMP should exhaust every legal avenue possible and fight the fraud that MILLIONS of us know was the case. Regardless of how all this pans out, this country is hopelessly divided and will remain as much.

If you HONESTLY believe that the right leaning citizens will ever accept a gun-grabbing sack of shit with a commie VP like Harris that wants vengeance on anyone that supported Trump? You are a blithering idiot......

Nobody cares what you guys accept.

Obviously you do....or you and your ilk wouldn't keep insisting that we accept the fraudulent results.

So which is it, candydork?

Don’t accept it but fact is Joe Biden will be sworn in as President and nothing you or Trump do will stop that from happening!

(snicker)

:dunno: Not a whole lot you can do about it, shooter.

The TDS folks instinctively know the longer it takes to sort out the democrat Voter Fraud, the more likely President Trump will be re-elected.

And when it does not happen what will be your damn excuse?

Trump legal team has been losing almost every court battle and you can damn well bet the USSC will toss their complaints also!

Breaking: Republicans UNCERTIFY Wayne county, MI :auiqs.jpg:

Sleazy slimy scheming Dems tried to weasel out of the agreed upon audit of Wayne county so the Republicans withdrew their agreement to certify citing discrepancies in over 70% of precincts. NOT time to pack it in, tissue Dems?

(snicker)

Yeah, the blithering idiots are the ones that accept any news stories or blog that support their opinion that Trump was cheated...

or

Is it now Venezuela stole the election with Dominion machines with Smartmatic programming on it?

Next week boys and girls and those confused which bathroom they should use the blooming idiots of society will proclaim Space Alien Chimps stole the damn election and Rudy G. Will have the proof but only OAN and Newsmax will have the scoop like the raid in Germany!

January 20th 2021 Biden will be sworn in and all you will have is your rage and hate while never understanding Trump lost to a man that should have never won!

The numbers don't add up. Voting ballots showing up when the counting was stopped in Michigan, poll watchers on the repub side were not allowed to inspect any of these mysteriously appearing ballots....but you claim that TRUMp voters should just accept the results and congrat pedo joe......take another toke off of that doobie you are smokin'.

The TDS folks instinctively know the longer it takes to sort out the democrat Voter Fraud, the more likely President Trump will be re-elected.

Trump legal team has been losing almost every court battle and you can damn well bet the USSC will toss their complaints also!

The Trump legal team is preparing to kick Dems in the groin before the SCOTUS.

Breaking: Republicans UNCERTIFY Wayne county, MI :auiqs.jpg:

Sleazy slimy scheming Dems tried to weasel out of the agreed upon audit of Wayne county so the Republicans withdrew their agreement to certify citing discrepancies in over 70% of precincts. NOT time to pack it in, tissue Dems?

'Fraid not...

(snicker)

or

The numbers don't add up. Voting ballots showing up when the counting was stopped in Michigan, poll watchers on the repub side were not allowed to inspect any of these mysteriously appearing ballots....but you claim that TRUMp voters should just accept the results and congrat pedo joe......take another toke off of that doobie you are smokin'.

Don’t accept it and if Joe is a pedo so is Trump and Clinton...

Fact is Biden will be sworn in on January 20th 2021 and there is nothing you or Trump can or will do to stop it!

You do not have to accept the results just like the idiots on the left did not accept Trump won in 2016 but let me state they could not stop Trump from being sworn in and you and Trump will not stop Biden from being sworn in!

So remember I do not care any longer if anyone accept reality because let be factual most of you on this board can not accept it!

Notice I stated Trump won in 2016 and I am stating Biden won this last election and you can deny reality about Biden all you want but in the end he will be the damn President until Harris, Cortez and the fringe left says it time for him to retire and then that will cost the Democratic Party the House and Oval Office in 2022 and 2024...

I know you are going to tell me how wrong I am!

They haven’t so far!

and

They will not win but keep on dreaming of something that will never happen!

They haven’t so far!

and

Then you have nothing to worry about right :muahaha:

(snicker)

Obviously you do....or you and your ilk wouldn't keep insisting that we accept the fraudulent results.

Don’t accept it but fact is Joe Biden will be sworn in as President and nothing you or Trump do will stop that from happening!
[/QU

(snicker)

Whether pedo joe is sworn in or not hasn't been determined yet. If it happens, this election fraud will hang over his head and he has NO chance of "uniting" the country....lest you believe otherwise.

The numbers don't add up.

Dems don't understand...

DBe-chYXgAAjSWY.jpg

They haven’t so far!

and

Then you have nothing to worry about right :muahaha:

I don’t but you do seeing Trump will be a one term President and when it happen my bet is you will want my head on a silver platter!

(snicker)

[/QU

(snicker)

Whether pedo joe is sworn in or not hasn't been determined yet. If it happens, this election fraud will hang over his head and he has NO chance of "uniting" the country....lest you believe otherwise.

Did I say Joe Biden would unite anything?

Nope, and I never believed Trump voting base would ever accept his win nor do I believe you or anyone like you will ever accept the reality Biden will be President even after it happens!

(snicker)

or

Don’t accept it and if Joe is a pedo so is Trump and Clinton...

Fact is Biden will be sworn in on January 20th 2021 and there is nothing you or Trump can or will do to stop it!

You do not have to accept the results just like the idiots on the left did not accept Trump won in 2016 but let me state they could not stop Trump from being sworn in and you and Trump will not stop Biden from being sworn in!

So remember I do not care any longer if anyone accept reality because let be factual most of you on this board can not accept it!

Notice I stated Trump won in 2016 and I am stating Biden won this last election and you can deny reality about Biden all you want but in the end he will be the damn President until Harris, Cortez and the fringe left says it time for him to retire and then that will cost the Democratic Party the House and Oval Office in 2022 and 2024...

I know you are going to tell me how wrong I am!
Well, OK but Biden has not been certified as yet. If he gets certified as U.S. President, work will start to unseat him, just like they did with Trump. Democrats showed the way, allege wrong doing, impeach along party lines etc. The problem is the Right does not have the MSM to parrot their propaganda it will be harder for them. We are controlled by the media in case you haven't heard.

Donald J. Trump

Look at this in Wisconsin! A day AFTER the election, Biden receives a dump of 143,379 votes at 3:42AM, when they learned he was losing badly. This is unbelievable!
Do you really not know after all this time how Biden's numbers began shooting up once mail-in votes began getting counted? No wonder so many Americans are fed up with lame dippy dopey Trumpoholics. They show everyone how truly delusional they are every day.

Forum List

Back