Trump supporters see a video of Trump supporters getting violent and say...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
...The left are the ones who are violent

Story about a racist video comes out and deniers say "The left/ blacks are the real racists"

Liberals are the most racist people on the planet. They can only live with it by projecting it onto their political enemies.

Post a story about Trump or another GOP'er lying and...well you get the picture

when you on the left start worrying over all the Obama lies, all the HILLARY lies, all the freaking liars in your party. then we'll care about someone you all claim is lying.

until then. your word means NOTHING

Basically there only defense is no defense. And they are the only people I know who support something they cant defend except for people who believe Noah found 2 of every animal and put them on a boat

Last edited:
To what current event are you referring?

I think it might be the one where that large black woman gatecrashed The Donald's rally.
Or an imaginary one.

Or the one Lucy just said..

I posted on another thread, that I think it's wrong to gatecrash any candidates rally, this includes anyone gatecrashing Hillary and Bernie's rallies....it's all very bad-mannered.

I think it might be the one where that large black woman gatecrashed The Donald's rally.
Or an imaginary one.

I posted on another thread, that I think it's wrong to gatecrash any candidates rally, this includes anyone gatecrashing Hillary and Bernie's rallies....it's all very bad-mannered.
if it's a public event there is no gate crashing, if an admission is paid it is.

Or an imaginary one.

Thats fine to feel that way, the part I'm referring to is reacting with furious anger and violence.

Story about a racist video comes out and deniers say "The left/ blacks are the real racists"

Liberals are the most racist people on the planet. They can only live with it by projecting it onto their political enemies.

when you on the left start worrying over all the Obama lies, all the HILLARY lies, all the freaking liars in your party. then we'll care about someone you all claim is lying.

Basically there only defense is no defense. And they are the only people I know who support something they cant defend except for people who believe Noah found 2 of every animal and put them on a boat
where is the video? you started this thread, where is your evidence to support it? too funny, you failed.

I didn't see anything other than the protester knock the hat off the dude on Trump's side. So, your video fails at its representation of the facts.
false !

false? LOL, yeah give me the time on the video that there is violence. LOL I can give you the time for the protester knocking the hat off the dude at 1:12 of the video. again, where is violence. Two cops walked the protesters out. hmmmmmm are you telling fibs again?

where is the video? you started this thread, where is your evidence to support it? too funny, you failed.

The guy above me thinks that using the search bar for him is something I should :badgrin:

The guy above me thinks that using the search bar for him is something I should :badgrin:
who's standing on you?

The OP is an idiot, he should wait until Trump is the nominee before spreading these stories.

Is he premature about other things as well ?

Forum List

Back