Trump supporters see a video of Trump supporters getting violent and say...

To what current event are you referring?

I think it might be the one where that large black woman gatecrashed The Donald's rally.
Or an imaginary one.

Or the one Lucy just said..

I posted on another thread, that I think it's wrong to gatecrash any candidates rally, this includes anyone gatecrashing Hillary and Bernie's rallies....it's all very bad-mannered.

Thats fine to feel that way, the part I'm referring to is reacting with furious anger and violence.

They're just expressing their frustrations. You know, like BLM dopes, only far less violent.

I think it might be the one where that large black woman gatecrashed The Donald's rally.
Or an imaginary one.

I posted on another thread, that I think it's wrong to gatecrash any candidates rally, this includes anyone gatecrashing Hillary and Bernie's rallies....it's all very bad-mannered.

Thats fine to feel that way, the part I'm referring to is reacting with furious anger and violence.

They're just expressing their frustrations. You know, like BLM dopes, only far less violent.

Thats a cute way to describe violence almost like its ok

Or an imaginary one.

funny, I still haven't seen any violence in this thread. So I supposed now it's time to state the thread is a lie!!!

Or an imaginary one.

Lefties on this board celebrate cop killings all the time. We can't laugh at some jackass getting shoved at an event they aren't welcomed at?

i'm still waiting on something that is violent in this thread, so far crickets. the stupid fk that started the thread never posted any video, as was stated in his title, I supposed I should just report the thread.

Lefties on this board celebrate cop killings all the time. We can't laugh at some jackass getting shoved at an event they aren't welcomed at?

No they dont, you just made that up to excuse the defended violence in this thread

funny, I still haven't seen any violence in this thread. So I supposed now it's time to state the thread is a lie!!!

What you see or dont see isnt my concern. Get your eyes checked is my only advise :dunno:

What you see or don't see isn't my concern. Get your eyes checked is my only advise :dunno:
well your advice has no value to anyone in here, I'll simply state that again, you haven't produced one iota of evidence to support your stupid fkn thread, so that is really fkn stupid.

No they dont, you just made that up to excuse the defended violence in this thread
what violence, there isn't one piece of evidence of violence in this thread, it is fkn stupid to start something that has no evidence of ever happening. WTF

Forum List

Back