šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Trump Supporters; The Perfect Suckers

Good hope he does. The country will make money also, and all you lib scum can go to canada with the rest of the homos.

Right along with Obama supporters. Agreed.

Trump Supporters and Obama Supporters Have One Thing In Common. This New Poll Proved It.
Trump Supporters and Obama Supporters Have One Thing In Common. This New Poll Proved It.

Itā€™s worth mentioning that Democrats react differently depending on the endorsement of a policy too, which leads me to wonder if a majority of Americans know what they stand for anymore or if they simply look for the most attractive person talking and nod blindly along with them. Iā€™m afraid itā€™s more the latter than the former and thatā€™s not good for freedom. Thomas Jefferson warned us:

ā€œIf a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.ā€ ā€“Thomas Jefferson to Charles Yancey, 1816. ME 14:384

ā€œConvinced that the people are the only safe depositories of their own liberty, and that they are not safe unless enlightened to a certain degree, I have looked on our present state of liberty as a short-lived possession unless the mass of the people could be informed to a certain degree.ā€ ā€“Thomas Jefferson to Littleton Waller Tazewell, 1805.

ā€œNo nation is permitted to live in ignorance with impunity.ā€ ā€“Thomas Jefferson: Virginia Board of Visitors Minutes, 1821. ME 19:408

At this point it would be instructive to note, every person that has run for president and secured the nomination became more powerful and rich because of their bid.

How is Romney doing? Look into is stakes at Clear Channel.

How is McCain doing? Yeah, right, not too shabby. What about Gore and Kerry? Well, their lives aren't too bad either, are they?

The global elite take care of all the pawns. Take that to the bank. Trump will be no exception, win or lose, this game is profitable.

Conservatives Have Groomed the Perfect Suckers for Trumpā€™s Epic Scam

In 2000, Donald Trump boldly told Fortune magazine, ā€œItā€™s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it.ā€ Sixteen years later, heā€™s structured an entire presidential campaign around making good on that boast.
86402485dbfif.jpg

Right along with Obama supporters. Agreed.

Itā€™s worth mentioning that Democrats react differently depending on the endorsement of a policy too, which leads me to wonder if a majority of Americans know what they stand for anymore or if they simply look for the most attractive person talking and nod blindly along with them. Iā€™m afraid itā€™s more the latter than the former and thatā€™s not good for freedom. Thomas Jefferson warned us:

ā€œIf a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.ā€ ā€“Thomas Jefferson to Charles Yancey, 1816. ME 14:384

ā€œConvinced that the people are the only safe depositories of their own liberty, and that they are not safe unless enlightened to a certain degree, I have looked on our present state of liberty as a short-lived possession unless the mass of the people could be informed to a certain degree.ā€ ā€“Thomas Jefferson to Littleton Waller Tazewell, 1805.

ā€œNo nation is permitted to live in ignorance with impunity.ā€ ā€“Thomas Jefferson: Virginia Board of Visitors Minutes, 1821. ME 19:408

Which is exactly why corporate america took over the media machine. Six major mutlinational corporations now control ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read thanks to Clinton's deregulation of the FCC. That's down from 50 some odd companies back n the 1980s.

In 2000, Donald Trump boldly told Fortune magazine, ā€œItā€™s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it.ā€ Sixteen years later, heā€™s structured an entire presidential campaign around making good on that boast.

At minimum Conservatives are intelligent enough to select someone who hasn't already stolen the silverware from the White House. That alone doesn't bode well for the intelligence of Liberals.

At minimum Conservatives are intelligent enough to select someone who hasn't already stolen the silverware from the White House.

Endless bogus dishonest wars are another matter though.

At minimum Conservatives are intelligent enough to select someone who hasn't already stolen the silverware from the White House. That alone doesn't bode well for the intelligence of Liberals.

LOL @ conservatives believing that they're voting for a conservative in Trump.

At minimum Conservatives are intelligent enough to select someone who hasn't already stolen the silverware from the White House.

Endless bogus dishonest wars are another matter though.

What wars have Trump waged? What wars have Clinton engaged? Your argument fails.

Actually, were you really of any intelligence at all, you would know that Conservatives already know that Trump is not a Conservative. Your argument fails.

86402485dbfif.jpg

Why would liberals be crying? It's the Trump supporters who are being duped!

Yep, you regressives do love your criminals.

86402485dbfif.jpg

You may be correct. That fact remains to be seen though. The problem with you Liberals is that you know Clinton is corrupt to the core yet you still support her. That means you simply don't really care about corruption in the Ovl Office and actually prefer that corruption.

86402485dbfif.jpg

You may be correct. That fact remains to be seen though. The problem with you Liberals is that you know Clinton is corrupt to the core yet you still support her. That means you simply don't really care about corruption in the Ovl Office and actually prefer that corruption.

Bernie supporter here.

Actually, were you really of any intelligence at all, you would know that Conservatives already know that Trump is not a Conservative. Your argument fails.

......yet they're voting for him. Explain again how my argument fails.

......yet they're voting for him. Explain again how my argument fails.

Since you're voting for Hillary, any explanation would be a total waste of my time because you openly demonstrate you lack the mental faculties to comprehend. You are like a child who puts his finger into a mouse trap and the trap springs. Then you turn again and put your finger back into the same mouse trap to see if it will spring yet again. You may have some formal schooling but you're still ignorant.

Conservatives Have Groomed the Perfect Suckers for Trumpā€™s Epic ScamIn 2000, Donald Trump boldly told Fortune magazine, ā€œItā€™s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it.ā€ Sixteen years later, heā€™s structured an entire presidential campaign around making good on that boast.
So. they nominate someone who feeds their delusions. like the one above! :laugh2:

Forum List

Back