🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Supporters; The Perfect Suckers

Conservatives Have Groomed the Perfect Suckers for Trump’s Epic Scam

In 2000, Donald Trump boldly told Fortune magazine, “It’s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it.” Sixteen years later, he’s structured an entire presidential campaign around making good on that boast.

At minimum Conservatives are intelligent enough to select someone who hasn't already stolen the silverware from the White House.

Endless bogus dishonest wars are another matter though.

What wars have Trump waged? What wars have Clinton engaged? Your argument fails.

GW love. Gw and Co.

In 2000, Donald Trump boldly told Fortune magazine, “It’s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it.” Sixteen years later, he’s structured an entire presidential campaign around making good on that boast.
86402485dbfif.jpg

Why would liberals be crying? It's the Trump supporters who are being duped!

You may be correct. That fact remains to be seen though. The problem with you Liberals is that you know Clinton is corrupt to the core yet you still support her. That means you simply don't really care about corruption in the Ovl Office and actually prefer that corruption.

Many of your fellow citizens were counting on you jackasses for an alternative. You failed them with Trump.

You idiots aren't being duped. You are voluntarily voting for a criminal liar.

obama good.jpg

Conservatives Have Groomed the Perfect Suckers for Trump’s Epic ScamIn 2000, Donald Trump boldly told Fortune magazine, “It’s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it.” Sixteen years later, he’s structured an entire presidential campaign around making good on that boast.
At minimum Conservatives are intelligent enough to select someone who hasn't already stolen the silverware from the White House. That alone doesn't bode well for the intelligence of Liberals.
So. they nominate someone who feeds their delusions. like the one above! :laugh2:

Yes indeed. We have enough sense to not nominate someone who has already stolen the silverware.

86402485dbfif.jpg

You may be correct. That fact remains to be seen though. The problem with you Liberals is that you know Clinton is corrupt to the core yet you still support her. That means you simply don't really care about corruption in the Ovl Office and actually prefer that corruption.

Many of your fellow citizens were counting on you jackasses for an alternative. You failed them with Trump.

How do you know what kind of President Trump would make? He has never held a public office. We have, however, witnessed your candidate's incompetence before.

At minimum Conservatives are intelligent enough to select someone who hasn't already stolen the silverware from the White House.

What wars have Trump waged? What wars have Clinton engaged? Your argument fails.

GW love. Gw and Co.

I must admit that I was totally unawares of Trump ever holding an office under GW.

We have enough sense to not nominate someone who has already stolen the silverware.
You also claim Hillary is a liar, but continue to spread stupid lies about stolen silverware and then double-down on the hypocrisy by nominating a well-known liar. The Republican party is going to take decades to recover from this disaster, if ever. Can you say "Whigs"? :laugh2:

We have enough sense to not nominate someone who has already stolen the silverware.
You also claim Hillary is a liar, but continue to spread stupid lies about stolen silverware and then double-down on the hypocrisy by nominating a well-known liar. The Republican party is going to take decades to recover from this disaster, if ever. Can you say "Whigs"? :laugh2:

I'm not worried about the Republican Party. I'm worried about further destruction of this nation by Liberal loons.

I'm not worried about the Republican Party. I'm worried about further destruction of this nation by Liberal loons.

The liberal loons have done a better job than W and his band of liars and thieves. At least people still have their jobs and their homes under this president, and their 401K's

The liberal loons have done a better job than W and his band of liars and thieves. At least people still have their jobs and their homes under this president, and their 401K's

What part did Trump play in any of that or is it simply that you Liberal loons can't stay on subject when you have nothing?

86402485dbfif.jpg

You're right. Clinton supporters are very aware their candidate is corrupt. They support her anyway.

GW love. Gw and Co.

I must admit that I was totally unawares of Trump ever holding an office under GW.

Endless bogus dishonest wars (Bush) versus "stolen silverware".

86402485dbfif.jpg

You're right. Clinton supporters are very aware their candidate is corrupt. They support her anyway.

We have a long history in the US of partisans supporting their lesser of the evils corruption. The "well yeah but your guy's worse" shit is played out.

GW love. Gw and Co.

Actually, unless someone can prove otherwise, Trump has neither started any wars nor stolen any silverware.

86402485dbfif.jpg

We have a long history in the US of partisans supporting their lesser of the evils corruption. The "well yeah but your guy's worse" shit is played out.

Obviously not, as we keep getting bad candidates on both sides. It's time to upset the apple cart

86402485dbfif.jpg

Obviously not, as we keep getting bad candidates on both sides. It's time to upset the apple cart

"We have a long history in the US of partisans supporting their lesser of the evils corruption."

"Obviously not, as we keep getting bad candidates on both sides."

The two are not mutually exclusive, they are parallel.

At minimum Conservatives are intelligent enough to select someone who hasn't already stolen the silverware from the White House. That alone doesn't bode well for the intelligence of Liberals.

LOL @ conservatives believing that they're voting for a conservative in Trump.
And that is why the are rubes

GW love. Gw and Co.

Actually, unless someone can prove otherwise, Trump has neither started any wars nor stolen any silverware.

Wasn't about trump but double standards and you know it, that's why you had to attempt to make it about trump. Weak.

Forum List

Back