🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Supporters; The Perfect Suckers

Seven and a half years into the phony hope/change presidency and stagnated economy and incoherent foreign policy and a stagnated war that nobody wants to fight and they call Trump supporters suckers?

Seven and a half years into the phony hope/change presidency and stagnated economy and incoherent foreign policy and a stagnated war that nobody wants to fight and they call Trump supporters suckers?

Some folk learn from past mistakes, others never do. That and the fact that for some folks, reality holds more sway than personal political bubble group think.

86402485dbfif.jpg

Why would liberals be crying? It's the Trump supporters who are being duped!

You're right. Clinton supporters are very aware their candidate is corrupt. They support her anyway.

We have a long history in the US of partisans supporting their lesser of the evils corruption. The "well yeah but your guy's worse" shit is played out.

Obviously not, as we keep getting bad candidates on both sides. It's time to upset the apple cart

"We have a long history in the US of partisans supporting their lesser of the evils corruption."

"Obviously not, as we keep getting bad candidates on both sides."

The two are not mutually exclusive, they are parallel.

That isn't the quote I was responding to. Obviously, it is not "played out" as we are still playing the stupid game.

Conservatives Have Groomed the Perfect Suckers for Trump’s Epic Scam

In 2000, Donald Trump boldly told Fortune magazine, “It’s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it.” Sixteen years later, he’s structured an entire presidential campaign around making good on that boast.
86402485dbfif.jpg

Why would liberals be crying? It's the Trump supporters who are being duped!

You may be correct. That fact remains to be seen though. The problem with you Liberals is that you know Clinton is corrupt to the core yet you still support her. That means you simply don't really care about corruption in the Ovl Office and actually prefer that corruption.

Bernie supporter here.
You'll vote for Hillary when the time comes.

What wars have Trump waged? What wars have Clinton engaged? Your argument fails.

GW love. Gw and Co.

I must admit that I was totally unawares of Trump ever holding an office under GW.

Endless bogus dishonest wars (Bush) versus "stolen silverware".

Actually, unless someone can prove otherwise, Trump has neither started any wars nor stolen any silverware.

Wasn't about trump but double standards and you know it, that's why you had to attempt to make it about trump. Weak.

Well duhhh. The Op isn't about Bush either.

you bloated jesus masterbaters are still butt hurt that President Obama was re elected

Good hope he does. The country will make money also, and all you lib scum can go to canada with the rest of the homos.

what a good american....someone who hates the majority of people in this country.

i have a better idea. go live in russia with dumb donald. you can all hang out with your idol putin

Yeah. Because the same people who supported that stagnated war are now supporting Trump.

Forum List

Back