Trump: Take the guns first, go through due process second.........

Of course there should not be guns in the hands of those who plan on shooting people.

The only problem is that leftists take "dangerous individuals" to mean everyday Americans defending their homes and arming themselves against tyranny.

No, they don't.
/----/ Oh yes they do.
Take your guns.jpg

In another thread, they were talking about the way FL is confiscating guns from those who could possibly pose a danger to society.

Guess what? Trump is also in favor of the same thing.

Trump: 'Take the guns first, go through due process second'

President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights.

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.

Trump was responding to comments from Vice President Pence that families and local law enforcement should have more tools to report potentially dangerous individuals with weapons.

And, if you want to hear him say it himself, here's the video...................

He starts talking about it at the 20 second mark.

From back in February. How much has the President done to take my guns away? Zero.

You lose, thanks for playing.

In another thread, they were talking about the way FL is confiscating guns from those who could possibly pose a danger to society.

President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights.

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.

Trump was responding to comments from Vice President Pence that families and local law enforcement should have more tools to report potentially dangerous individuals with weapons.

And, if you want to hear him say it himself, here's the video...................

If Obama said that he would be lynched.
Just like if Obama said 10% of what Trump has said he’d be relegated to Siberia.

From back in February. How much has the President done to take my guns away? Zero.

One of Trump’s first EO’s was permitting the mentally ill to own guns.
This is YOUR guy.

Just like if Obama said 10% of what Trump has said he’d be relegated to Siberia.

/----/ Actually Obozo can say anything with zero outrage for anyone.

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

I'm thinking about selling T-shirts that say that. And I bet they would sell like crazy at Trump rallies. That's just how credulous and stupid his bleevers are.
Like “ you need a picture ID to buy groceries.”
They’d all be bringing picture ID’s to the groceries store.

This is YOUR guy.

Yes it is.

Obozo?
Thanks for preventing me from having to pin the word ASSHOLE on your back.

By the way conservatives.........................how do you feel about Trump wanting to confiscate guns first, and then send the person through due process and the courts to get them back? There were a hell of a lot of you in the thread about Florida doing this who were complaining about the "slippery slope".

How do you feel about it now that Trump supports it?

As a gun owner, I feel we are much better off with Trump than we would have been with Hillary...

By the way conservatives.........................how do you feel about Trump wanting to confiscate guns first, and then send the person through due process and the courts to get them back? There were a hell of a lot of you in the thread about Florida doing this who were complaining about the "slippery slope".

As a gun owner, I feel we are much better off with Trump than we would have been with Hillary...
Well, the gun wholesalers and retailers of America were hoping Hillary would be President, after the most successful marketing campaign ever under Obama.

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ BUY MOAR!

We have seen just how infinite the gullibility of the rubes is. They would easily have fallen for that hoax for another eight years.

HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ BUY MOAR!

"I don't why I bought a dozen AR-15s. I just thought I better buy more before Hillary comes and take them..."

This is YOUR guy.

Yes it is.

So you agree with permitting the mentally ill to be able to own and use an arsenal of guns.
You have to. Your cult leader told you to.

Imagine still admitting you support the only American president in history who wouldn’t/ couldn’t stand up for his own country when standing side by side with a foreign dictator.
Wow. Just wow.
I bet you were all proud when Putin’s Poodle handed his balls over to Putin.

Another Trumpie who loves Trump put guns in the hands of the mentally ill.

Well, the gun wholesalers and retailers of America were hoping Hillary would be President, after the most successful marketing campaign ever under Obama.

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ BUY MOAR!

We have seen just how infinite the gullibility of the rubes is. They would easily have fallen for that hoax for another eight years.

HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ BUY MOAR!

"I don't why I bought a dozen AR-15s. I just thought I better buy more before Hillary comes and take them..."
Lol
Actually you don’t understand the firearm business at all… Obviously by what you just said. So shut the fuck up

/----/ Hildabeast would have appointed a gun grabber to the USSC and would have the votes to rule that the 2nd Amendment does not apply to citizens owning guns. The effort would already be in the works to confiscate our guns.

Obozo?
Thanks for preventing me from having to pin the word ASSHOLE on your back.

/----/ He earned the title. He should wear it with pride.
obozologo.jpg

Of course there should not be guns in the hands of those who plan on shooting people.

The only problem is that leftists take "dangerous individuals" to mean everyday Americans defending their homes and arming themselves against tyranny.

The tyranny of a weak mind maybe.

Forum List

Back