Trump Takes Blame for Suppressing Hunter Biden Laptop Story

Supportive of free speech and civil liberties?

Does that include the constitutional protection of protest which includes burning flags?

Would the world remaining free include book bans or the lack of a constitutional right of Privacy?

I dont like burning of flags and believe there should be punishment for it. If it is allowed, they better allow other expressions such as not calling someone by a pronoun they "identify as" etc.

Everything is about degrees and common sense. The basic "don't yell fire in a theatre" rule perhaps.

I dont like burning of flags and believe there should be punishment for it. If it is allowed, they better allow other expressions such as not calling someone by a pronoun they "identify as" etc.

Everything is about degrees and common sense. The basic "don't yell fire in a theatre" rule perhaps.
So, you're against the right of protest thru free speech.

Exactly how is the use of pronouns the same as a constitutional protected right.

So, you're against the right of protest thru free speech.

Exactly how is the use of pronouns the same as a constitutional protected right.

You should answer that question I don't see a distinction, especially based on ones experience. Have you ever referred to a person who was obviously male as "Mister" and been told, "stop misgendering me and refer to me as 'ma am'"?

One of two things happened here. Either Trump is admitting that he had Zuckerberg suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story and rigged the election against himself or Trump‘s dementia is taking hold and he doesn’t remember that he was the guy in the White House when the White House told Zuckerberg to suppress the story. He is almost 80 after all and too old to be president.

Why hasn't this been moved to Satire or Conspiracy Theories?

Forum List

Back