Trump takes jackhammer to Obamacare repeals major ACA taxes

Trump is playing chess again.

Chief justice roberts ruled that obamacare was constitutional because it was a tax. Even though the obama laywers argued that it was not a tax.

Trump is removing all taxes associated with O-care so when it goes back to the SC there is no possible way it can be ruled constitutional (again).

I always thought letting the poor use the ER's for free was cheaper in the long run ... especially routine stuff like stuffy noses and scrapes ... just administering medical care without all that expense administrative overhead ... win for doctors, win for hospitals, win for you and me ...

• Banned
Obamacare lol what a joke and the losers who think or thought it was just oh so great...

Go to U-toob and search on jonathan gruber.

He was an architect of ObamaCare.

He's on video saying "The American people are too stupid to know any better".

Thanks, I did know about that already.

---------------------------------------------------

Trump is playing chess again.

Chief justice roberts ruled that obamacare was constitutional because it was a tax. Even though the obama laywers argued that it was not a tax.

Trump is removing all taxes associated with O-care so when it goes back to the SC there is no possible way it can be ruled constitutional (again).
Roberts only did that because he was blackmailed. Blackmail still worked back then. It doesn’t anymore.

Forum List

Back