Trump Taps Salesman To Run Military Draft

So, boys and girls, all you devout Trump supporters prepare to serve your master - in uniform and a gun.

Why they bringing back the draft?

Good

Why good? It would be horrible...

Why?

It would make men out of the snow flakes... It would reprogram them from liberal indoctrination

Sounds like a win win...

Curious, was any of your family in WWII , or Vietnam?

Have you seen the pictures of the thousands of caskets coming home from Iraq?

Have you seen the Vets living on the streets, who are F-Up from war?

War is ugly...
It has been a lot uglier with men coming home from war and raising families.

My father kept a diary of sorts of the landing at Normandy. He said small boats patrolled the coast picking up body parts. These kids, what were they 18, 19 years old, under fire themselves motored up and down the coast picking up arms, legs, heads, torsos, of men they served with.

These young men did not come home, get high and demand that pot be legalized. They came home, married their sweethearts, raised their children, went to work, paid the mortgage. They went to Church on Sunday and a movie with the family on Saturday night.

Something happened to men. Something that took their manhood from them. At one time men fought wars in hand to hand combat. They too came home and built nations. What happened to the men since Viet Nam? What happened to the generations of men that cry over a hang nail and need safe spaces and coloring books.?

58ef948f1600001f006583db.png

58f0040e2600003600c45a58.jpeg

If the Senate confirms him, Benton, would become the first director in the history of the Selective Service who has not served in any branch of the military.

Don Benton has a long record of controversies, but no record of military service.

Late Monday night, when many Americans were in bed, President Donald Trump quietly announced his intention to nominate former Washington state senator Don Benton (R) to be director of the Selective Service System, which operates the nation’s military draft.

Much More: Trump Taps Salesman To Run Military Draft

Very interesting - especially considering the Trump Administration has many unfilled vacancies.
Of course he taps a salesman. His job is going to be to sell Americans on reinstating the draft.

So, boys and girls, all you devout Trump supporters prepare to serve your master - in uniform and a gun.

Good

Why?

It would make men out of the snow flakes... It would reprogram them from liberal indoctrination

Sounds like a win win...

War is ugly...

My father kept a diary of sorts of the landing at Normandy. He said small boats patrolled the coast picking up body parts. These kids, what were they 18, 19 years old, under fire themselves motored up and down the coast picking up arms, legs, heads, torsos, of men they served with.

These young men did not come home, get high and demand that pot be legalized. They came home, married their sweethearts, raised their children, went to work, paid the mortgage. They went to Church on Sunday and a movie with the family on Saturday night.

Something happened to men. Something that took their manhood from them. At one time men fought wars in hand to hand combat. They too came home and built nations. What happened to the men since Viet Nam? What happened to the generations of men that cry over a hang nail and need safe spaces and coloring books.?
What happened? Hopefully, they learned from the multitude of mistakes men made throughout human history that plagued humanity before the information age.

Why you'd think thy were so behind their dear leader that conservatives would be lining up to volunteer to go to North Korea with an M16.

REALITY: . . . 'crickets'

Yes let us wonder, will the drumpf children be in the first wave drafted? Or the 50th wave? Or never. One would guess rightly never. Drumpf was a draft dodger and I'm sure he's brought up a clan of draft dodgers.

Last edited:

Good

Why?

Sounds like a win win...

War is ugly...

LSD hallucinogenics Drugs were given to the soldiers in Vietnam to stay up all night, they came home addicted , it is not the men...it is the government in war ..

The times have changed since our fathers were in the WWII.. Things were much more honest and trusting back then too...
The men came home from Vietnam, hated and spit on. Remember that?

I have seen many Hero's since WWII

I did a thesis on a young man in an addiction rehab...who couldn't shake how he had to kill families in Iraq under orders.

Good

Why?

Sounds like a win win...

War is ugly...

LSD hallucinogenics Drugs were given to the soldiers in Vietnam to stay up all night, they came home addicted , it is not the men...it is the government in war ..

The times have changed since our fathers were in the WWII.. Things were much more honest and trusting back then too...

I did a thesis on a young man in an addiction rehab...who couldn't shake how he had to kill families in Iraq under orders.

...and of course the fact many were getting high on opiates in Viet Nam sure didn't help either.

Good

Why?

Sounds like a win win...

War is ugly...

They gave them LSD? I didn't know that and why? I never did LSD but I did try musrooms twice and didn't like it, you would think they would give them cocaine or crystal meth that the Germans invented and gave to pilots in WWII

Why?

Sounds like a win win...

War is ugly...

They gave them LSD? I didn't know that and why? I never did LSD but I did try musrooms twice and didn't like it, you would think they would give them cocaine or crystal meth that the Germans invented and gave to pilots in WWII

These boys had to stay awake for days

LSD 1958 the experiments

58ef948f1600001f006583db.png

58f0040e2600003600c45a58.jpeg

If the Senate confirms him, Benton, would become the first director in the history of the Selective Service who has not served in any branch of the military.

Don Benton has a long record of controversies, but no record of military service.

Late Monday night, when many Americans were in bed, President Donald Trump quietly announced his intention to nominate former Washington state senator Don Benton (R) to be director of the Selective Service System, which operates the nation’s military draft.

Much More: Trump Taps Salesman To Run Military Draft

Very interesting - especially considering the Trump Administration has many unfilled vacancies.
And?

You just have to hate anything that Trump does, don't you.

Here is a hint - the position is irrelevant. There has not been a draft in decades and there will not be one for decades to come.

This is the issue! If you are the guy who is in control of the agency that would institute the draft, you should have prior military experience! Plain and simple! How can a person be in control of conscripting young men and woman(woman can register if they want!) if they have never served in the military??? How can one be in charge of potentially sending Americas youths off to war if they know knowledge of it?
How would they guy know who is fit for service if he has never done basic training himself??
To there will never be another draft shows ignorance!
So you have a crystal ball huh? Tell me the powerball lotto numbers! Oh you can't but you know that we wont have a draft because there has not been one in 40 or so years?
Yea ok! Sure

There should be a draft every time we go to war . If anything it would be a check on the politicians to make sure it's a just war.

They wouldn't be so quick to use force of little junior was on the hook to be drafted .

Forum List

Back