🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tax reform insanity continues...

Cute publicity stunts won't hide the fact Trump piled another $1.5 trillion dollar debt with his stimulus package.

It's funny. When Obama spent a trillion dollars on a stimulus package, the pseudocons screamed it was bad for the economy.

When Trump spends a trillion and a half dollars on a stimulus package, the very same pseudcons drop to their knees to fellate the Emperor.

The very same ones!

I guess that extra half a trillion dollars of debt makes the difference.
And the left said debt was no big deal.

Soak in that for awhile.
And the right said it was. So which is it? Does the debt matter or not?
Great point

We need to reduce spending immediately

Thanks for bringing it up :beer:
On second thought, screw the millennials. Bunch of unlikable narcissistic bastards anyway. Let’s spend like drunken sailors who just got shore leave.

Cute publicity stunts won't hide the fact Trump piled another $1.5 trillion dollar debt with his stimulus package. It's funny. When Obama spent a trillion dollars on a stimulus package, the pseudocons screamed it was bad for the economy.

Federal revenue has risen markedly after every major tax cut since the early 1900s. I've personally shown you the revenue numbers several times. So when are you going to stop repeating this nonsense about Trump adding $1.5 trillion to the debt, given the fact that tax cuts have never caused a reduction in federal revenue?

I'm literally dead inside

Leaving my avi up so as not to be a little bitch, at least for a few more days anyway..
Keep it up. The Dawgs got nothing to be ashamed of. Kirby Smart was an excellent hire. With the embarrassment of riches UGA just hauled in talent-wise, y'all will hoist that trophy in the next 4 years. Book it.

Anyway, sorry for derailing your thread.

Back on topic.

Cute publicity stunts won't hide the fact Trump piled another $1.5 trillion dollar debt with his stimulus package.

It's funny. When Obama spent a trillion dollars on a stimulus package, the pseudocons screamed it was bad for the economy.

When Trump spends a trillion and a half dollars on a stimulus package, the very same pseudcons drop to their knees to fellate the Emperor.

The very same ones!

Soak in that for awhile.
Democrats: Tax and spend.

Republicans: Borrow and spend.
And?

There is not a nation on earth not drowning in debt.
Ah, you see? The tards are suddenly completely unconcerned about our debt!

PRESTO!

The stench of hypocrisy:
Spent a trillion on Obama Porkulus and all we got was a t shirt.
So where’s the hypocrisy?
Every nation is in massive debt and Obama porkulus got us nothing but more debt.

The very same ones!

Ah G5000- Economics is not your strong suit clearly. These companies are putting more dollars into the hands of hourly employees because of the tax plan. BO’s stimulus put more money into the already wealthy, and increased the wealth gap. If BO had done this you’d be squirting all over yourself with glee. Hypocrite in a glass house, that is what you are.

The very same ones!

Ah G5000- Economics is not your strong suit clearly. These companies are putting more dollars into the hands of hourly employees because of the tax plan. BO’s stimulus put more money into the already wealthy, and increased the wealth gap. If BO had done this you’d be squirting all over yourself with glee. Hypocrite in a glass house, that is what you are.
Yep. More money=more buying=more jobs=more money=more buying=....

Because of tax reform, companies are actually reducing the employee paychecks and increasing utility bills. If an individual sees more money in their pockets, it's a lie. It's a clever ruse by republicans to hide the fact that the person is actually getting less money.

Because of tax reform, companies are actually reducing the employee paychecks and increasing utility bills. If an individual sees more money in their pockets, it's a lie. It's a clever ruse by republicans to hide the fact that the person is actually getting less money.

Nice link

If an individual sees more money in their pockets,

Wut?

I don't even. I mean, people are too stupid to know whether or not they have more money?

Really?

The leftist mindset - sigh...

Last edited:
*obligatory "jiz jar, faggy, yell leaders"
:lol:

BigPot.jpg

At9nhDD.jpg

:lmao:

I have never been to Athens, so I definitely need to put that trip on the calendar. Gotta see the hedges.

I was at the Independence Bowl in 2009. Met some pretty cool dawg fans, and the UGA "talent" scenery was quite impressive. I thought it was better than the renowned Ole Miss "talent" pool.

I hope Jimbo can make the game competitive by then.
:beer:

those sumbitches - will this literal armageddon and attacks against Americans ever end? :dunno:

quote:
CNBC Now
@CNBCnow
JUST IN: Waste Management says it will distribute a $2,000 bonus to every North American employee not on a bonus or sales incentive plan, including hourly and other employees, due to tax reform

We are all going to die......

those sumbitches - will this literal armageddon and attacks against Americans ever end? :dunno:

quote:
CNBC Now
@CNBCnow
JUST IN: Waste Management says it will distribute a $2,000 bonus to every North American employee not on a bonus or sales incentive plan, including hourly and other employees, due to tax reform
Power companies just announced rate reductions because of Trump.

OH THE HUMANITY!
Literally Hitler
We’re all gonna die!
View attachment 171006

Damn, you beat me to it..

I said the same thing.....

The very same ones!

Butt hurt makes the real difference...

The very same ones!

Yea you guys said the debt was no big deal because

we can always print more money:dance:

The very same ones!

Soak in that for awhile.
Democrats: Tax and spend.

Republicans: Borrow and spend.

Send me the money you save if you don't want it...

Forum List

Back