🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tax reform insanity continues...

Federal revenue has risen markedly after every major tax cut since the early 1900s. I've personally shown you the revenue numbers several times. So when are you going to stop repeating this nonsense about Trump adding $1.5 trillion to the debt, given the fact that tax cuts have never caused a reduction in federal revenue?
While it is true that revenue increases as the stimulus provides more tax payers, it's not a "marked" increase. But, who cares? The U.S. had the world highest $6 Trillion in spending. The second highest country (China) had only about $3.5 Trillion in spending. So, I really don't give a rat fuck if we take in more revenue. We have PLENTY of fucking revenue ($5.7 Trillion, number 2, China-about $3 Trillion). We shouldn't worry about increasing revenue.

The real benefit is less money being irresponsibly wasted in the black hole that is FedZilla, and more going to jobs and economic growth.

I would prefer that America's wealth be retained by Americans to enjoy, rather than go to the Federal Government to be squandered or paid to the rest of the world in foreign aid.

Because of tax reform, companies are actually reducing the employee paychecks and increasing utility bills. If an individual sees more money in their pockets, it's a lie. It's a clever ruse by republicans to hide the fact that the person is actually getting less money.

You are as full of shit as you can be....

You might be able to sell that bull shit on cnn or msnbc....

Because of tax reform, companies are actually reducing the employee paychecks and increasing utility bills. If an individual sees more money in their pockets, it's a lie. It's a clever ruse by republicans to hide the fact that the person is actually getting less money.

You are as full of shit as you can be....

You might be able to sell that bull shit on cnn or msnbc....
I know, right?

Dry that out and fertilize the lawn with it.
:lol:

Forum List

Back