Trump Teaches Pelosi and Romney a Lesson at Prayer Breakfast

...When the money changers were in the Temple, Jesus overturned their tables and said they disgraced Gods house. The mere presence of Pelosi there at the breakfast was the equivalent of Lucifer being in Gods Temple.
Worst bull$hit hallucinatory juicy rationalization I've seen in these parts in quite tome time. Your demigod is NOT Jesus of Nazareth.
No soul shall pass into Heaven who supports the murder of babies here on earth.
Personally, I don't approve of abortion. Definitely not to be used as a method of birth control.
Bit I am not a woman. I don't have the right to tell how she should live under my rules.

Hosea 9:11-16 “Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.”

Numbers 31:17 (Moses) “Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.”

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”.

Not just babies in women's wombs, but also infants.

1 Samuel 15:3 God commands the death of helpless “suckling” infants. This literally means that the children god killed were still nursing.

Psalms 135:8 & 136:10 Here god is praised for slaughtering little babies.

Psalms 137:9 Here god commands that infants should be “dashed upon the rocks”.

Please, no more BS about stuff you imagine in the Bible. If God is so upset with abortion, he would have mentioned it instead of committing it. In the Bible, it said God flooded the earth which was the single biggest act of abortion in the history of mankind.

“When men strive together, and hurt a woman with child, so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no harm follows, the one who hurt her shall be fined, according as the woman’s husband shall lay upon; and he shall pay as the judges determine. If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth…“–Exodus 21:22-24

You notice it says nothing about the fetus? Only the woman.

If you are going to use the Bible to justify shackling women, at least know what it says.
Unitarian Church is not a "church" but an abomination created to allow people to violate the word of God and somehow have vindication as not having done anything wrong within their own guilty conscience.

He has the power of the Presidency behind him. He destroyed them both today and gave them a lesson about playing little "fuck-fuck games" with the President of the United States.

Yup, and this is what he said. You are happy he said it, and you sound very much like a proud Trump supporter.

"It was evil, it was corrupt," Trump said of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. "We caught 'em in the act ... dirty cops, bad people," referring to his own FBI and DOJ.

"We went through Russia, Russia, Russia ... and it was all bull****. Little did we know we were running against some bad and evil people," Trump said.

"There were some that used religion as a crutch. ... A failed presidential candidate so things can happen when you fail so badly running for president. A guy who can't stand the fact that he ran one of the worst campaign in the history of the country," Trump said of Sen. Mitt Romney, who voted to convict Trump on abuse of power.

"Two low-lifes," Trump said of two obscure former FBI officials Lisa Page and Peter Strzok.

*Adam Schiff is a vicious horrible person. Nancy Pelosi is a horrible person. ... I doubt she prays at all. They want to destroy our country," Trump said.

"Top scum," Trump said of his FBI leadership.

This is Trump's idea of remorse for being impeached.

"It was evil, it was corrupt," Trump said of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. "We caught 'em in the act ... dirty cops, bad people," referring to his own FBI and DOJ.

"We went through Russia, Russia, Russia ... and it was all bull****. Little did we know we were running against some bad and evil people," Trump said.

"There were some that used religion as a crutch. ... A failed presidential candidate so things can happen when you fail so badly running for president. A guy who can't stand the fact that he ran one of the worst campaign in the history of the country," Trump said of Sen. Mitt Romney, who voted to convict Trump on abuse of power.

"Two low-lifes," Trump said of two obscure former FBI officials Lisa Page and Peter Strzok.

*Adam Schiff is a vicious horrible person. Nancy Pelosi is a horrible person. ... I doubt she prays at all. They want to destroy our country," Trump said.

My God, this man is our President!!!!
This was at a press conference after the prayer breakfast. Get your facts straight. BTW every word he said was the truth.
EQLsJxXXkAAV042

This was a prayer breakfast for celebrating faith renewal and commitment to God.

"NOR DO I LIKE PEOPLE WHO SAY 'I PRAY FOR YOU' WHEN THEY KNOW THAT THAT'S NOT SO."

So Trump, a serial adulterer and total liar was accusing people who profess a faith of lying to God.

You know who lies to God?

Republicans who took an oath to the Constitution and swore to God they would be impartial when they already announced they were coordinating with the White House and didn't want to see any evidence or documents?
This was a "political event" organized by religious groups who wanted that roomful of politicians to to remember faith in their work as an elected official. But Democrats had fouled the room so all was free game.
A prayer breakfast is not a political event

He has the power of the Presidency behind him. He destroyed them both today and gave them a lesson about playing little "fuck-fuck games" with the President of the United States.
Trump hits Romney, Pelosi for invoking religion during impeachment
Trump turning a prayer breakfast into a political rally was a disgrace
It was a "political event" organized by religious groups. Public space theybrentedvwas full of politicticians and worst of all the infanticide advocate Pelosi. She had no business being in the room.

Yup, and this is what he said. You are happy he said it, and you sound very much like a proud Trump supporter.

This was at a press conference after the prayer breakfast. Get your facts straight. BTW every word he said was the truth.
EQLsJxXXkAAV042

This was a prayer breakfast for celebrating faith renewal and commitment to God.

"NOR DO I LIKE PEOPLE WHO SAY 'I PRAY FOR YOU' WHEN THEY KNOW THAT THAT'S NOT SO."

So Trump, a serial adulterer and total liar was accusing people who profess a faith of lying to God.

Republicans who took an oath to the Constitution and swore to God they would be impartial when they already announced they were coordinating with the White House and didn't want to see any evidence or documents?
This was a "political event" organized by religious groups who wanted that roomful of politicians to to remember faith in their work as an elected official. But Democrats had fouled the room so all was free game.
Was it in a church? Why were so many politicians in the room? What city was it held in? Political event and Christian conservative loved every minute of what Trump did in terms of Pelosi and Romney. He lost no support...but I think gained support with independent voters because he is a guy that won't back down to Democratic a Party and their media puppets.

for the Democratic Party to pretend they are the party of faith and morality is a joke. Make a political ad for 2020 out of it. Trump will run ad of a disgusting gay pride parade and the Philadelphia abortion doctor. Dem's shot down...again.

EQLsJxXXkAAV042

Was it in a church? Why were so many politicians in the room? What city was it held in? Political event and Christian conservative loved every minute of what Trump did in terms of Pelosi and Romney. He lost no support...but I think gained support with independent voters because he is a guy that won't back down to Democratic a Party and their media puppets.
Nit-picking... desperately trying to cover for their Loutish Lord's juvenile behaviors.

Trump hits Romney, Pelosi for invoking religion during impeachment
Trump turning a prayer breakfast into a political rally was a disgrace
It was a "political event" organized by religious groups. Public space theybrentedvwas full of politicticians and worst of all the infanticide advocate Pelosi. She had no business being in the room.
An event where you are supposed to put politics aside

Trump can’t understand that it is not always about him

Forum List

Back