Trump Teased Major News On Clinton Hours After Don Jr. Set Meeting On Russian Dirt

The keystone piece of the puzzle just fell into place in this collusion-treason-conspiring war waged by this person, his minions, and a hostile foreign power.

They should all be rounded up for war crimes against the United States.

Only John Kerry and Teddy Kennedy are allowed to work with our Commie enemies against the US!
Did Kerry and Kennedy have secret undisclosed meetings with Russia
in order to help defeat their political opponent????
Your assinine comment clearly shows you have zero understanding of what is going on now.

Kerry met with the North Vietnamese in Paris in 1971.

Kennedy offered to work with the Russians to defeat Reagan in the 1984 election.

Since this smoking gun of a bombshell broke the other day Trumpland needed to reinvent reality because the truth was too difficult for them to handle.
Their new memes: collusion aint so bad.
Colluding with Russia means nothing.
Russia ain't such a bad country, thus, Butthead Jr, Kushner and Manafort did nothing wrong.

Moral decay in action.
No laws were broken!
See my above post.
Interesting what low standards you have.

The keystone piece of the puzzle just fell into place in this collusion-treason-conspiring war waged by this person, his minions, and a hostile foreign power.

Only John Kerry and Teddy Kennedy are allowed to work with our Commie enemies against the US!
Your assinine comment clearly shows you have zero understanding of what is going on now.

Kennedy offered to work with the Russians to defeat Reagan in the 1984 election.
Go ahead and relitigate those two if it floats your boat.
Right now the only federal criminal investigations are against Trump.
Sucks to be you.

Here ya go as American Patriot Steve McGarrett sets the record straight.

Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya Brought Documents Showing ‘Flow of Illicit Funds to Dems’

Collusion. Treason. Quid pro quo.

Your ignorance is showing again. The only federal statute dealing with collusion is contained in antitrust laws, which are civil. Second, treason can only apply if a state of war existed between the US and Russia. Third, prove there was a quid pro quo. And fourth and definitely not least, federal election laws allows foreign nationals to volunteer on a campaign. So to sum it up, you got squat.

Educate your dumbass self.
Fox News host wrong that no law bans Russia-Trump collusion

Funny I didn't see one US code citation anywhere in your link. You got anyone else pulling shit out of their ass?

Right now the only federal criminal investigations are against Trump.
Sucks to be you.

Aww.....did my facts make you cry?

Trump Teased Major News On Clinton Hours After Don Jr. Set Meeting On Russian Dirt
Source: Huffington Post
Donald Trump promised a “major speech” attacking campaign rival Hillary Clinton last June, just hours after his son, Donald Trump Jr., set up a meeting with a Russian lawyer he was told had compromising information on the Democratic candidate.

In a speech on June 7, 2016, first flagged by Washington Post reporter Philip Bump, then-candidate Trump promised vaguely to discuss “all the things that have taken place with the Clintons.”

“I am going to give a major speech on probably Monday of next week, and we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons,” Trump said at the time. “I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting. I wonder if the press will want to attend. Who knows?”

Trump’s promise of big Clinton news came four days after his eldest son was contacted by publicist Rob Goldstone about information obtained by the Russian government that would be damaging to Clinton, according to emails Trump Jr. released Tuesday.
Read more: Trump Teased ‘Major’ News On Clinton Hours After Don Jr. Set Meeting On Russian Dirt | HuffPost

Yup, the President is compromised bigly.
Clearly, Donald Trump had the heads-up on what his son was expected to get so his claim that he did not know of the meeting is a lie.

Since this smoking gun of a bombshell broke the other day Trumpland needed to reinvent reality because the truth was too difficult for them to handle.
Russia ain't such a bad country, thus, Butthead Jr, Kushner and Manafort did nothing wrong.

Moral decay in action.
No laws were broken!
See my above post.
Interesting what low standards you have.
You have nothing, my little triggered pipsqueek.

Moral decay in action.

Name the law that prohibits conversations or meetings with a Russian citizen when no state secrets are exchanged.

Kennedy sent a high level staffer to request Soviet assistance in defeating Reagan. So yeah, he did.

No laws were broken!

Trump and his associates, tell lie after lie after lie after lie
First it was they never met with russians
Then it was they talked about adoption
Then everybody takes meetngs with foreigners for opposition research
The ever changing story, followed by lie after lie after lie
There were no meetings
It was only a brief meeting
There was only one russian in the room
There were only 3 russians in the room
There were only 5 russians in the rom

We told you from the very start, that 90% of what Trump says are LIES.

But as you pointed out, Trump lying constantly isn't against the law.

Funny I didn't see one US code citation anywhere in your link. You got anyone else pulling shit out of their ass?

This is why the top government ethics lawyer quit 6 months early. The Trump white house position wasn't to avoid unethical behavior, but to avoid going to jail.

Trump position - It's OK to lie to the american people about anything and everything.

As long as there isn't a specific criminal statute against it.

This is why the top government ethics lawyer quit 6 months early. The Trump white house position wasn't to avoid unethical behavior, but to avoid going to jail.

The dumb ass was accusing violations of law, but failed to cite one that was violated. The article contained a butt load of speculation of what might be shoe horned to fit. You idiots are long on assumptions, speculation and innuendo but are sorely lacking facts and statutes.

No laws were broken!

Trump and his associates, tell lie after lie after lie after lie
First it was they never met with russians
Then it was they talked about adoption
Then everybody takes meetngs with foreigners for opposition research
The ever changing story, followed by lie after lie after lie
There were no meetings
It was only a brief meeting
There was only one russian in the room
There were only 3 russians in the room
There were only 5 russians in the rom

We told you from the very start, that 90% of what Trump says are LIES.

But as you pointed out, Trump lying constantly isn't against the law.
What is most puzzling is how willingly the Republican party has so completely accepted coarseness, a shallow mentality, and manifest mendacity in an American president.

The dumb ass was accusing violations of law, but failed to cite one that was violated.

Has Trump sunk the office of the president so low, that it's O.K. for the president to always lie. Not just occasionally, but day after day, and lie about anything and everything.

The constitution never foresaw a congenital liar being president, or they would have enacted safeguards against it.

The dumb ass was accusing violations of law, but failed to cite one that was violated.

Has Trump sunk the office of the president so low, that it's O.K. for the president to always lie. Not just occasionally, but day after day, and lie about anything and everything.

The constitution never foresaw a congenital liar being president, or they would have enacted safeguards against it.

You didn't seem to mind it when your dear leader was doing it. BTW why did you run and hide from our conversation on my wreck? I mean you should have been fascinated by the damage you said couldn't have possibly occurred. I think you still owe me an apology on that one. You seem to make it a habit of being hypocritical, intellectually dishonest and wrong.

Forum List

Back