🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

He should not have said it, but he is right-OMAR should leave. NOW!

One thing that I find admirable about President Trump, compared to other politicians, is that he does not let political correctness, nor any other form of false-politeness, stand in the way of saying what he thinks needs to be said.
What you are admiring is that being openly racist or bigoted no longer is considered an impediment for being president. I on the other hand find racism and bigotry a line that should not be crossed especially by the leaders. If you do so. You take a step to repeat some of the worst atrocities in history. Don't believe me. Look through some of the posts who deal with this incident. The cheer vitriol and outright hate present should chill you to the bone.

Thus far, the only vitriol I see being displayed physically is by commie groups like ANTIFA.....
I just saw a post from brokeloser, boldly state that he hates wet backs more than Hitler hated Jews.

Just as bad as Trump’s racism is Trump’s supporters will continue to ignore his racism and hate.

Top Democrat blasts Trump's 'racist tweet' about progressive congresswomen

By "progressive congresswomen" you mean commie pieces of shit......correct? Good for Trump and I concur wholeheartedly...got a problem with that?
Not really. It just shows that you either have no idea that you are an asshole or don't care you are. Anyways unless you are a native American, immigration and the search for a better life is what brought you to a country where you can spout your bullshit without having to fear retribution. My fear is if left unchecked, people like you will someday get the right to kill those you feel are unwanted.

My guess? You're not even an American yourself

One thing that I find admirable about President Trump, compared to other politicians, is that he does not let political correctness, nor any other form of false-politeness, stand in the way of saying what he thinks needs to be said.
What you are admiring is that being openly racist or bigoted no longer is considered an impediment for being president. I on the other hand find racism and bigotry a line that should not be crossed especially by the leaders. If you do so. You take a step to repeat some of the worst atrocities in history. Don't believe me. Look through some of the posts who deal with this incident. The cheer vitriol and outright hate present should chill you to the bone.

Thus far, the only vitriol I see being displayed physically is by commie groups like ANTIFA.....
Even your Commie pieces of shit comment illustrates exactly my point

Just as bad as Trump’s racism is Trump’s supporters will continue to ignore his racism and hate.

By "progressive congresswomen" you mean commie pieces of shit......correct? Good for Trump and I concur wholeheartedly...got a problem with that?
Not really. It just shows that you either have no idea that you are an asshole or don't care you are. Anyways unless you are a native American, immigration and the search for a better life is what brought you to a country where you can spout your bullshit without having to fear retribution. My fear is if left unchecked, people like you will someday get the right to kill those you feel are unwanted.

You would be correct. Doesn't in any way invalidate my point. I'm Belgian my wife is American.

My great grandfather was a full-blooded native of the Caddo tribe. BTW, being called an "asshole" by the likes of you and those of your ilk carries no sting whatsoever. What "retribution" do you believe I should fear, asswipe? I certainly don't sweat the likes of the limp-wristed leftard clown posse of sniveling commie fucks that wear masks to hide their faces. They have more to worry about than I do, I assure you.

Any further questions or inquiries?

You would be correct. Doesn't in any way invalidate my point. I'm Belgian my wife is American.

Uh huh. Man you can always tell

How many years since she's lived in America?

JJDgibQ.jpg

You cannot impeach a member of Congress.

She is still a snake.

Takes one to know one.
Look in the mirror lately, Pliskin?

Lefty owns no mirrors.

Jo

Even your Commie pieces of shit comment illustrates exactly my point

If the shoe fits? Lace them motherfuckers up and wear them with pride...it's not like we don't already know what your kind actually are.

My great grandfather was a full-blooded native of the Caddo tribe. BTW, being called an "asshole" by the likes of you and those of your ilk carries no sting whatsoever. What "retribution" do you believe I should fear, asswipe? I certainly don't sweat the likes of the limp-wristed leftard clown posse of sniveling commie fucks that wear masks to hide their faces. They have more to worry about than I do, I assure you.

He's Belgian. Like so many of the naysayers, he's not even American.

I'm getting so sick of these anti-American Europeans. Remember, when they come begging; not one single drop of AMerican blood for them and not one dime of American treasure to save them

Bye Europe

Its official and from this point on, anybody trying to defend this bitch, is too a racist. One thing about Trump we all must agree, he don't fuck with white men and he don't fuck with BLACK MEN. He may tweet for a day or two, but that cowardly motherfucker sticks to the safe side of tweets, Black women and Latino's...his rallying base for courage. For that, he's to be commended...cause black men will slay his white ass and he knows that.

It must be sooo frustrating to be a GOP politician and know your place with a man, who has made you his slave, his bitch and his support system...and Obama has to be laughing his black ass off, as are all of us, of Mitch being King Bitch for life.

Nop

From me you have nothing to fear. From people who state that they hate wet backs more than Hitler hates Jews, quite a lot. See people like that are not for making fine distinctions like Mexican or Caddo Indian. I think in fact not white, is enough to be unwanted

Last edited:
Its official and from this point on, anybody trying to defend this bitch, is too a racist. One thing about Trump we all must agree, he don't fuck with white men and he don't fuck with BLACK MEN. He may tweet for a day or two, but that cowardly motherfucker sticks to the safe side of tweets, Black women and Latino's...his rallying base for courage. For that, he's to be commended...cause black men will slay his white ass and he knows that.

It must be sooo frustrating to be a GOP politician and know your place with a man, who has made you his slave, his bitch and his support system...and Obama has to be laughing his black ass off, as are all of us, of Mitch being King Bitch for life.

Rejected.

Because where were you for this?

Attachments

• Ralph Northam.jpg
    Ralph Northam.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 15
Who cares? They are anti-American assholes and are welcome to go somewhere else.

Why would you WANT them to stay, where they obviously hate?

How is it that the racist get to decide who is American and who is not? WTF have you done so special that gives you that honor?

Who said they were not legally Americans? Was it you?

They were born in America dumbass, only one wasn't.

So what? Plenty of anti-American assholes who would be happier somewhere else, were born here in America.

Yet, these assholes wanna stay!
Couldn't pry them outta here with a crowbar and a catapult!!

Strange, isn't it?

Who cares? They are anti-American assholes and are welcome to go somewhere else.

Why would you WANT them to stay, where they obviously hate?

How is it that the racist get to decide who is American and who is not? WTF have you done so special that gives you that honor?

Who said they were not legally Americans? Was it you?

They were born in America dumbass, only one wasn't.

So what? Plenty of anti-American assholes who would be happier somewhere else, were born here in America.

Why are they anti-American?

I don't care how they ended up as they are. The point stands. They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

NOthing racist about saying that, and only a race baiting asshole would claim there was.

Nop

From me you have nothing to fear. From people who state that they hate wet backs more than Hitler hates Jews quite a lot. See people like that are not for making fine distinctions like Mexican or Caddo Indian. I think fact not white is enough to be unwanted

Damn straight I don't have a fucking thing to fear from the likes of your kind. We are in perfect agreement on that one issue.

You losers attack white Americans all day, how does it feel? Hahah TRUMP 2020

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.

can you be more specific? Did Trump name the specific women and/or respond to
specific things that they said? Women of color? Is that a new race or religion or
political ideology?

Trump fires up his deplorable base.
This one's pretty bad, even for him. Almost at the "blood coming out of her wherever" level. I think the old boy is feeling the strain. You know, for all his golf weekends, he really hasn't been on a vacation where he can unwind, has he? I'm sure he's always been a workaholic who wouldn't really know what to do on a vacation, but Melania should put her pretty little foot down and make him go somewhere completely unpolitical with no twitter and no tv and practice his chipping and eat a lot of greasy garbage and maybe lay around in a hammock, spend some time getting his elbows dirty with his grandkids out in the backyard. He's losing his perspective and he's close to going too far.

Going too far? You lunatics are defending an imbecile who is calling detention centers FUCKING CONCENTRATION CAMPS.

images
I wasn't defending "her" (or "them," if you believe the Pres). I was talking about Trump's butt hurt whining. When you can't tell the President's tweets from the average USMB post, it ain't right, I tell ya. I just ain't right.
You will note, I just suggested he take a week's vacation.

You know what's really funny? It's not that Trump doesn't realize that 3 of the women are natural born US citizens and the other is naturalized, it's rather that because they look different and have funny sounding names, he thinks they aren't from the USA.

Sadly enough, some of his followers are that stupid as well.
Yeah, he just tweeted that the USA is a violent shithole. LOL

You know what's really funny? It's not that Trump doesn't realize that 3 of the women are natural born US citizens and the other is naturalized, it's rather that because they look different and have funny sounding names, he thinks they aren't from the USA.

Sadly enough, some of his followers are that stupid as well.
Yeah, he just tweeted that the USA is a violent shithole. LOL

Who tweeted this?

Forum List

Back