🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump Terrorism

This is a good video of some of the terrorism trump has called for and caused.

He has caused a lot of suffering and death in our nation. I hope people have had enough and will vote this man out of office in November.

'Sigh'...................................................................'Sigh'......................................'Sigh'.................................'Sigh A Nora'..........................

He has caused a lot of suffering and death in our nation. I hope people have had enough and will vote this man out of office in November.

Everyone needs a timeout...

Everyone needs for trump to be voted out of office.

He is causing more violence only for the purpose to be reelected. Which doesn't make sense to me.

If anyone expects the person who is causing the violence to stop the violence, I have some wonderful ocean beach front property in Colorado to sell them.

He is causing more violence only for the purpose to be reelected. Which doesn't make sense to me.

If anyone expects the person who is causing the violence to stop the violence, I have some wonderful ocean beach front property in Colorado to sell them.

Pure bullshit from a leftist

Evidently nothing makes sense to you...dumbass.

Time out.
20fo4x.jpg

Get serious...ANTIFA and BLM have been rioting, looting and spreading violence for months. Yes Months.

And Biden's anti-American boss, George Soros is backing them.

"Since 2002, Soros has donated extensively to Democratic campaigns and financed an extensive overhaul of the U.S. justice system, funneling millions to elect and embed progressive prosecutors who have failed to pursue charges against violent AntiFa and Black Lives Matter (BLM) rioters and looters."

geezus.....

geezus.....

And these are the people who have the nerve to call Trumpsters "cultists".

Wacko libchiks need to be deported to Europe to a commie country of their choice.

Forum List

Back