🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump Terrorism

This is a good video of some of the terrorism trump has called for and caused.

He has caused a lot of suffering and death in our nation. I hope people have had enough and will vote this man out of office in November.

Everyone needs a timeout...

Everyone needs for trump to be voted out of office.

He is causing more violence only for the purpose to be reelected. Which doesn't make sense to me.

If anyone expects the person who is causing the violence to stop the violence, I have some wonderful ocean beach front property in Colorado to sell them.

Only addled dumbasses such as you can see him as the cause of the violence. Leftists don't need an excuse to go violent, it's in their nature.

I watched the video and am shocked that TRUMP would be blamed for a Church shooting when he is been leading the fight against the persecution of Christians.

It is the left which is desecrating Christian statues, vandalizing churches and burning bibles.

He has caused a lot of suffering and death in our nation. I hope people have had enough and will vote this man out of office in November.

He is causing more violence only for the purpose to be reelected. Which doesn't make sense to me.

If anyone expects the person who is causing the violence to stop the violence, I have some wonderful ocean beach front property in Colorado to sell them.
Its not the trump supporters causing the problems its Antifa who by the way if you go to www.antifa.com goes directly to Biden page . .Because you assholes STILL cant get over Trump won. He will win again because of your temper tantrums ..

Gunman walks onto the field and shoots at Republican congressman and not a single Democrats get the blame. A random crime happens somewhere that happens to be a Republican suspect and they ARE ALL TRUMPS FAULT.
What has caused suffering and death is the Democrats Race baiting rhetoric. Their purposeful sabotage of Trump policies like the wall, Anti virus measures, Economic recovery, etc. Democrats waste millions and ignore doing their job for almost 4 years with their fake investigations and impeachment attempts. They even go as far as to try and Hijack the 2016 electoral college and it is Trump causing suffereing? Yet when the shit hits the fan and NY gets slammed by the Virus Trump is instantly helping them even though he KNEW he would get no credit for it(Cuomo did thank him but was told to stfu by the left quick). If anyone has shown an ability to put the country over politics it is Trump.
Hell there does not even have to be a crime to start blaming Trump. When Jesse smollet claimed he was assaulted by Trumps supporters the media were already blaming Trump for it. Hillary was running around practically sucking Russian cock to get dirt on Trump and yet Trump was blamed for colluding with Russians. Could list about a dozen more instances of this point is stfu with your lying and Trump will be President in November and if you do not like it gtfo.

OMG You really are a moron.

The only suffering and death I've seen is in the Dem cities. Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis where the Dem mayors told their police forces to stand down. Then they sat and watched looters and arsonists destroy parts of their cities.

I hope Trump gets re-elected in November. I sure wouldn't want senile Joe Biden in the WH.

geezus.....

And these are the people who have the nerve to call Trumpsters "cultists".

well dana is pretty far out there......

Yer cute, Kid. :itsok:

Its not the trump supporters causing the problems its Antifa who by the way if you go to www.antifa.com goes directly to Biden page . .Because you assholes STILL cant get over Trump won. He will win again because of your temper tantrums ..

The reason antifa domain goes there is that there is no antifa organization. Some right wing nut took the domain, and pointed it a biden.

Its getting so bad the even Laura Ingram thinks Trump is nuts.

Forum List

Back