🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump thanks supporters gathered outside hospital: 'I'm about to make a little surprise visit''

Trump decides to go out and send his wishes to those showing a love for America First. Never slowing down even when impacted by a potentially lethal pandemic. If anyone gets the video, feel free to add it.

Oh, in case anybody needed to be reminded of my position, F the Communist Party of China.

I found a short clip, there is a longer one 25 min, but I don't want to watch that long.

Trump thanks supporters gathered outside hospital: 'I'm about to make a little surprise visit''

President Trump tweeted out a video of himself at Walter Reed Medical Center on Sunday where he said he's learned a lot about the novel coronavirus and promised his supporters gathered out side the hospital "a little surprise."

"We're going to pay a little surprise to some of the great patriots that we have," Trump said. "They've been out there for a long time and they've got Trump flags and they love our country so I'm not telling anybody but you but I'm about to make a little surprise visit."

Shortly after sending out his tweet, the president made his surprise apperance when he drove by and waved at the groups of supporters gathered outside the hospital in Maryland.

Earlier in the day, the president offered his thanks to the supporters for rallying outsisde Walter Reed, where he is battling a case of the novel coronavirus.

"I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital," the president tweeted Sunday. "The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

He's a fake. Another case of him attempting to ride on other peoples glory. I called it right on the button. He never had Covid. Not Covid 19, not even Covid 1 or 2. He noticed that his rating were bargain basement. This is his October Surprise he scheduled 2 months ago. Unless you didn't care, you don't get over Covid 19 in a couple of days. You are out of action for a couple of weeks at the least. Now, if he were 19, he may have had a mild case and have gone though most of those 2 weeks outside the hospital but he's 74. That means he's out for at least 2 weeks. And that is if he's not Obese, which he is. Or he doesn't have any other medical problems which he probably does like every other 74 year old no matter how healthy they seem.

You want to make America suck less, stop believing anything this Huckster says.

Is that what you're telling yourself to deal with the disappointment?

It's wonderful to see the president healthy again, interacting with his supporters.

---Donald Trump has left Walter Reed Medical Centre....The president, wearing a mask, was then seen in the back of a slow moving black SUV, waving to the assembled crowds.---

He must have been watching Wallace on Fox today. He was taunting his guest to admit that Trump really wasn't doing well.

If we get to Thursday and The Donald gets the all clear, then in my opinion on Friday night he should give a TV address from The Oval Office to the American peoples and the World, he should say "this is the drug cocktail my Medical Team gave me, these are the results" and then he should say that he is signing an Executive Order to IMMEDIATELY release this drug cocktail for Mass Production so that others who have COVID-19 can also be given it.

Also in such a TV address I would advise him to be very humble and also to say that perhaps he got a few things wrong but his experience has now made him see the way to go forward on the battle against COVID-19.

I think by doing this TV address and saying these things would play well with many voters who had previously had problems with him in this particular area, he could get those voters on his side for November 3.

Now BEFORE ANY Leftists get in to say OMG! SO YOU ARE SUGGESTING THE DONALD PLAY POLITICS WITH THIS! Can I REMIND EVERYONE that DEMOCRATS have PLAYED POLITICS with COVID-19 since DAY ONE and so it's time yes that The Donald and the Republicans PLAYED POLITICS BACK now.

For now he should confine himself to one or two rooms in the White House and just get some rest or work out of there.

Trump decides to go out and send his wishes to those showing a love for America First. Never slowing down even when impacted by a potentially lethal pandemic. If anyone gets the video, feel free to add it.

Oh, in case anybody needed to be reminded of my position, F the Communist Party of China.

I found a short clip, there is a longer one 25 min, but I don't want to watch that long.

President Trump tweeted out a video of himself at Walter Reed Medical Center on Sunday where he said he's learned a lot about the novel coronavirus and promised his supporters gathered out side the hospital "a little surprise."

"We're going to pay a little surprise to some of the great patriots that we have," Trump said. "They've been out there for a long time and they've got Trump flags and they love our country so I'm not telling anybody but you but I'm about to make a little surprise visit."

Shortly after sending out his tweet, the president made his surprise apperance when he drove by and waved at the groups of supporters gathered outside the hospital in Maryland.

Earlier in the day, the president offered his thanks to the supporters for rallying outsisde Walter Reed, where he is battling a case of the novel coronavirus.

"I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital," the president tweeted Sunday. "The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

Democrats found something to criticize even with this.

He's a fake. Another case of him attempting to ride on other peoples glory. I called it right on the button. He never had Covid. Not Covid 19, not even Covid 1 or 2. He noticed that his rating were bargain basement. This is his October Surprise he scheduled 2 months ago. Unless you didn't care, you don't get over Covid 19 in a couple of days. You are out of action for a couple of weeks at the least. Now, if he were 19, he may have had a mild case and have gone though most of those 2 weeks outside the hospital but he's 74. That means he's out for at least 2 weeks. And that is if he's not Obese, which he is. Or he doesn't have any other medical problems which he probably does like every other 74 year old no matter how healthy they seem.

Sure, Trump faked it. It's a plot he created with 12 other doctors plus other medical staff who are all in on it.

If you knew anything about this virus, you'd know that it has many different severity levels. It doesn't work the same on all people. Some people got it and didn't even know it.

The Leftists along with the MSM SLUGS have invented yet ANOTHER crazy Conspiracy Theory, it never stops with this crowd, it's one INSANE Conspiracy Theory after the next.

What can I say. I predicted this yesterday. I would say that Rump didn't let me down except he's let us ALL down once again. No free ride on this one.

What can I say. I predicted this yesterday. I would say that Rump didn't let me down except he's let us ALL down once again. No free ride on this one.

Those Soros push alerts are great, aren't they? Used to, you'd have to wait for the fax machine to grind out your opinion.

But he learneded his lesson....

Literally brought a tear to the eye, love The Donald like one of the family.

Those Soros push alerts are great, aren't they? Used to, you'd have to wait for the fax machine to grind out your opinion.

Soros didn't make the Prediction. I did. History just repeats itself. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

It's wonderful to see the president healthy again, interacting with his supporters.

---Donald Trump has left Walter Reed Medical Centre....The president, wearing a mask, was then seen in the back of a slow moving black SUV, waving to the assembled crowds.---

He must have been watching Wallace on Fox today. He was taunting his guest to admit that Trump really wasn't doing well.

If we get to Thursday and The Donald gets the all clear, then in my opinion on Friday night he should give a TV address from The Oval Office to the American peoples and the World, he should say "this is the drug cocktail my Medical Team gave me, these are the results" and then he should say that he is signing an Executive Order to IMMEDIATELY release this drug cocktail for Mass Production so that others who have COVID-19 can also be given it.

Also in such a TV address I would advise him to be very humble and also to say that perhaps he got a few things wrong but his experience has now made him see the way to go forward on the battle against COVID-19.

I think by doing this TV address and saying these things would play well with many voters who had previously had problems with him in this particular area, he could get those voters on his side for November 3.

Now BEFORE ANY Leftists get in to say OMG! SO YOU ARE SUGGESTING THE DONALD PLAY POLITICS WITH THIS! Can I REMIND EVERYONE that DEMOCRATS have PLAYED POLITICS with COVID-19 since DAY ONE and so it's time yes that The Donald and the Republicans PLAYED POLITICS BACK now.

For now he should confine himself to one or two rooms in the White House and just get some rest or work out of there.

Yes I agree this is what he should do, he can also if he feels like it have Remote Rallies, whatever he feels like, take it easy but The Donald being a Showman would say also The Show Must Go On ie. The Campaign Must Go On.

Soros didn't make the Prediction. I did. History just repeats itself. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Ever since the news broke that Trump was being hospitalized, idiot leftists were saying he was faking for sympathy.

You didn't predict shit.

Yes I agree this is what he should do, he can also if he feels like it have Remote Rallies, whatever he feels like, take it easy but The Donald being a Showman would say also The Show Must Go On ie. The Campaign Must Go On.

That's it. He said he learned a lot about the virus, and that may change his strategy a bit. Even though his case wasn't serious, he's still dealing with experimental drugs, and his body has still been through an ordeal. You have to take it easy even if you are feeling well for a full recovery.

Forum List

Back