Trump Thanksgiving Day for all Americans

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
As people all across the land celebrate Thanksgiving day. We also need to be thankful that an honest and forthright man is our president and leading the nation into peace and prosperity. ... :hands:

Last edited:
As people all across the land celebrate Thanksgiving day. We also need to be thankful that an honest and forthright man is our president and leading the nation into peace and prosperity. ... :hands:

prosperity for some

but I don't believe he is bringing us "peace"

not with his son urging conservatives to start arguments at the thanksgiving feast.....

Do YOU plan on starting arguments at the feast?

Happy Thanksgiving Day, Sunni Man, my fellow Abrahamic Monotheist!

iu

prosperity for some
but I don't believe he is bringing us "peace"
not with his son urging conservatives to start arguments at the thanksgiving feast.....
Do YOU plan on starting arguments at the feast?
Some people could fuck up a winning lotto ticket, OK?

So dont blame Trump when on the average people are paying less in taxes and making more income than we have ever before. For the first time in 50 years we are seeing middle class incomes rise.

So why dont you go do your partisan whining on some other thread? This is one for those of us who are thankful for what we have, even if it is just a pot to pee in.

We should all be thankful so many government employees are coming forward and telling us about Trump's misdeeds and abuses.

Putin thanks him for the free airbase.

Putin thanks him for the free airbase.
I think it's great when foreign people also want to celebrate our day of Thanksgiving. ... :thup:

the russians certainly have a lot to be thankful for

they messed with our politics and now have their useful fool in the white house

they and trump pissed on the monroe doctrine and now have a military presence in Venezuela and will soon be spreading throughout South America

trump just gave them a base! MILLIONS of dollars worth of buildings, equipment, weapons.

they still have crimea

and, apparently, with 1/10 of our budget, they are able to amass a military capable of taunting and bullying the US

As an American muslim, I have no problem celebrating Thanksgiving day because it's just thanking God for our country and its bounty. ... :cool:
It is appropriate for us as a nation to come together to thank God for our prosperity which we do not deserve.

It is remarkable that the Leftist Woketards still cant relax on even such a day to stop their whining.

As an American muslim, I have no problem celebrating Thanksgiving day because it's just thanking God for our country and its bounty. ... :cool:
It is appropriate for us as a nation to come together to thank God for our prosperity which we do not deserve.

It is remarkable that the Leftist Woketards still cant relax on even such a day to stop their whining.

I see you are not with your family...

you are here, on his message board, whining about liberals....

Shouldn't you be starting arguments with the more civilized members of your family?

Forum List

Back