Trump, the 14th and barring from office

"a violent uprising against an authority or government"....
Spin it any way you'd like. :)
There really isn't any necessary.

Which side used more gun powder in order to achieve their ends? The rioters or the government?

. . . oh geee, that's right, the protesters didn't use any. Why? Because there was not an organized rebellion or an interest in overthrowing the government. :rolleyes:

It wasn't really a rebellion at all, it was just a protest that devolved into a riot. . . they never had any intention at all, of, "over throwing the government." It was a protest over what was perceived as an unfair election.

This is just propaganda by the establishment, to try and disenfranchise populists.

You folks love to bring this topic up over and over again, but it is a stoopic topic. This is hammered on, because you folks are afraid you can't win a fair, competitive election, among the masses. :sigh2:

This won't be resolved until the SCOTUS rules on it next month. . . . So just give it up.

I don't really care. Maybe the SCOTUS, will agree with you, maybe they won't.

Maybe they will say, the 14th doesn't include the president, maybe they will say Trump was not materially part of it or responsible for the RIOT. There are so many ways to interpret this, who can say?

I'm just tired, and I don't really care about your clown show anymore.

The hundreds of convictions would put the lie to your denial.
There wasn't a single conviction for. . .

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

So again?

iu

What are your grounds for removing Trump from any ballot?
My grounds?

I'll let others speak
"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said the mob attempting to overturn the election results had been provoked by former President Donald Trump"
"House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy called the destruction and chaos undemocratic. "
GOP Chir Stefanik: “This is truly a tragic day for America, I fully condemn the dangerous violence and destruction that occurred today at the United States Capitol. Americans have a Constitutional right to protest and freedom of speech, but violence in any form is absolutely unacceptable and anti-American. The perpetrators of this un-American violence and destruction must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”
“We all were here. We saw what happened. It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election, from one administration to the next. That’s what it was,” McConnell, R-Ky., told reporters at his weekly news conference.

If you're denying what happened on 1/6/21 then you're not really qualified for the discussion.

My grounds?

I'll let others speak
"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said the mob attempting to overturn the election results had been provoked by former President Donald Trump"
"House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy called the destruction and chaos undemocratic. "
GOP Chir Stefanik: “This is truly a tragic day for America, I fully condemn the dangerous violence and destruction that occurred today at the United States Capitol. Americans have a Constitutional right to protest and freedom of speech, but violence in any form is absolutely unacceptable and anti-American. The perpetrators of this un-American violence and destruction must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”
“We all were here. We saw what happened. It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election, from one administration to the next. That’s what it was,” McConnell, R-Ky., told reporters at his weekly news conference.

If you're denying what happened on 1/6/21 then you're not really qualified for the discussion.
And still no grounds to removing anyone from a ballot
States have no juridiction over federal laws.
There is grounds for removing Biden from the ballot. He can't win if all red states remove him

There wasn't a single conviction for. . .

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

So again?

iu
Doesn't need to be.

and

1706489840376.png

And still no grounds to removing anyone from a ballot
States have no juridiction over federal laws.
There is grounds for removing Biden from the ballot. He can't win if all red states remove him
Try rereading the OP
I said I didn't think removal was an option.

You're arguing an irrelevant position.

One more time MAGA.

Section 3 DOES NOT REQUIRE A CONVICTION. IT STATES ONLY TO HAVE FOUND TO BE ENGAGED IN INSURRECTION. It does get tiresome repeating the obvious.

Last edited:
One more time MAGA.

Section 3 DOES NOT REQUIRE A CONVICTION. IT STATES ONLY TO HAVE FOUND TO BE ENGAGED IN INSURRECTION. It does get tiresome repeating the obvious.
What is the difference, in your world, between a riot, and an insurrection?

Forum List

Back