Trump: the complete idiot's president

Romney hit the nail right on the head in highlighting Trump's moronic idea to "let ISIS take out Assad". Trump is a monkey throwing poo at the wall to see what sticks. Problem is all the morons eat the poo no matter how putrid it is.

You Trump voters are ALL morons. He's taking you for a ride. And quite frankly, I am worried that this guy will make himself dictator if he is elected.

Romney is absolutely right ... everything must be done to keep Trump out of power. He is a threat to the Republic and if the party must cheat to deny him the nomination, then cheat it must.

1933 must not be repeated. We must keep this dangerous man and his dangerous "movement" as far away from the levers of power as possible. Even if that means President Cruz.

You leftwing douche nozzles are really pissing your pants about the prospect of President Trump, aren't you?
Yes, because you guys buy into any and everything he says simply because it's him who said it, and because it's something different from what everyone else says. This is a very dangerous type of movement.

I thought all the independents were going to vote for Hillary, so what are you worried about? You all keep saying Trump would be the easiest candidate for Hillary to beat.

Romney hit the nail right on the head in highlighting Trump's moronic idea to "let ISIS take out Assad". Trump is a monkey throwing poo at the wall to see what sticks. Problem is all the morons eat the poo no matter how putrid it is.

You Trump voters are ALL morons. He's taking you for a ride. And quite frankly, I am worried that this guy will make himself dictator if he is elected.

Romney is absolutely right ... everything must be done to keep Trump out of power. He is a threat to the Republic and if the party must cheat to deny him the nomination, then cheat it must.

1933 must not be repeated. We must keep this dangerous man and his dangerous "movement" as far away from the levers of power as possible. Even if that means President Cruz.
Aww, poor Davros, your emotions are showing, and Daleks have no emotions, for the most part anyway, are you sure this isn't joeb?

Anyway, have you listened to I Davros, by BF? It's pretty good.

Aww, poor Davros, your emotions are showing, and Daleks have no emotions, for the most part anyway, are you sure this isn't joeb?

No. And I had to put you on ignore because I can't have any spoilers. I'm way behind because I don't have cable and rely on DVD. Sorry. No offense. But your post content is now hidden from me so you can't drop spoilers on me.

I honestly think that if Trump were elected, he would quit 6 months later because his incompetence and narcissism would force him out. He wouldn't accomplish ANYTHING with congress and he would realize the amount of work that go into being a president.

You leftwing douche nozzles are really pissing your pants about the prospect of President Trump, aren't you?
Yes, because you guys buy into any and everything he says simply because it's him who said it, and because it's something different from what everyone else says. This is a very dangerous type of movement.

I thought all the independents were going to vote for Hillary, so what are you worried about? You all keep saying Trump would be the easiest candidate for Hillary to beat.
I've never said that. I don't see Hillary ever winning. The Republican candidate will win. It must not be Trump.

I've never said that. I don't see Hillary ever winning. The Republican candidate will win. It must not be Trump.

I would prefer Cruz, but I'll settle for Trump before any of the other candidates. If they refuse to deport all the aliens, then they can go suck it.

I honestly think that if Trump were elected, he would quit 6 months later because his incompetence and narcissism would force him out. He wouldn't accomplish ANYTHING with congress and he would realize the amount of work that go into being a president.
Except he NEVER loses. And so I think he'd rather be dictator than quit.

Would you like to bet real money on that?

I've been saying it for over a year. Trump would not be able to get change for a quarter from anyone in Congress.

I would prefer Cruz, but I'll settle for Trump before any of the other candidates.
As bad as Cruz is, he's infinitely better than Trump. A Trump presidency would threaten our very form of government.

I've been saying it for over a year. Trump would not be able to get change for a quarter from anyone in Congress.

The idea that Republicans in Congress will vote against Trump's agenda is too stupid for words to describe.

No. And I had to put you on ignore because I can't have any spoilers. I'm way behind because I don't have cable and rely on DVD. Sorry. No offense. But your post content is now hidden from me so you can't drop spoilers.

I tried putting someone on ignore once but the curiosity was a pain in the neck...:eusa_doh:

I would prefer Cruz, but I'll settle for Trump before any of the other candidates.
As bad as Cruz is, he's infinitely better than Trump. A Trump presidency would threaten our very form of government.

Our current form of government is called "fascism," so I have no problem with that.

Would you like to bet real money on that?
Lol I'll bet you that Trump couldn't beat Hillary if his life depended on it. I'm not even crediting Hillary with that. Any democrat could beat that neanderthal. In fact I'm totally confident Bernie could. He after all beats Trump by double digits in any hypothetical poll out there.

No. And I had to put you on ignore because I can't have any spoilers. I'm way behind because I don't have cable and rely on DVD. Sorry. No offense. But your post content is now hidden from me so you can't drop spoilers.

I tried putting someone on ignore once but the curiosity was a pain in the neck...:eusa_doh:
I'm never curious about spoilers. And yet, somehow I've managed to spoil every season of the New Dr Who so far through my Internet surfing.

The idea that Republicans in Congress will vote against Trump's agenda is too stupid for words to describe.
You mean the Republicans who are coming out of the woodwork to speak out against the Republican front runner? And when has that happened before?

Oh really? Then why is the establishment grasping at any straws they can to keep him from winning? Why did Mitch McConnel say he would support Hillary if he were elected?

Our current form of government is called "fascism," so I have no problem with that.
Fascism is Trump.

Funny he has more policy papers out than any candidate......oooooops

we are seeing what party is filled with low info voters. Last time it was Romney, before that they were vile and nasty for a woman Governor. and now IT'S THE TURMP...Embarrassing.

Forum List

Back