Trump the fraud

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Like any snake oil salesman, the product never meets the promises

Even if you're ready to burn the world down, don't support Donald Trump

The idea that a man so proud of the serial abandonment of his wedding vows, his creditors, his customers' interests, and his past political personas will suddenly find the integrity and strength of will to deliver on campaign promises is not just impossible to believe, it is the kind of fantasy that discredits the person who entertains it. Donald Trump's business career includes many ventures in which he sold people on promises he didn't intend to keep. Expect his campaign to be no different. Most of Trump's business is lending his name to the kind of product lines marketed at arrivistes who will never actually arrive

Trump University is exactly the type of venture that foreshadows the Trump presidential campaign. Trump sold people on the institution with videos of Trump making extravagant promises about the quality of the school compared to his own Wharton, but it turned out to be a fleecing operation of the worst sort. The leaders of Trump University were given instructions on how to get potential students to go deeper into debt. A Trump presidency would yield for its supporters the same rotten disappointment.

well, you all put in a fraud with Obama. so you'll just have to deal if Trump is wanted by the Majority of the people or slit your wrist.

RW is prone to depression. Considering that Trump is projected to win the nomination I'd leave off that last part. Mercy triumph's over judgment.

Like any snake oil salesman, the product never meets the promises

Even if you're ready to burn the world down, don't support Donald Trump

The idea that a man so proud of the serial abandonment of his wedding vows, his creditors, his customers' interests, and his past political personas will suddenly find the integrity and strength of will to deliver on campaign promises is not just impossible to believe, it is the kind of fantasy that discredits the person who entertains it. Donald Trump's business career includes many ventures in which he sold people on promises he didn't intend to keep. Expect his campaign to be no different. Most of Trump's business is lending his name to the kind of product lines marketed at arrivistes who will never actually arrive

I know what you mean. Hillary was against it before she was for it or vice versa:

The Hole in Hillary’s Flip-Flop Excuse

RW is prone to depression. Considering that Trump is projected to win the nomination I'd leave off that last part. Mercy triumph's over judgment.

yes dear. You are probably right. but at times Obama drove me to those thoughts he made me so ashamed and embarrassed to have him as my President. So I can understand. lol

but at times Obama drove me to those thoughts he made me so ashamed and embarrassed to have him as my President.
Then you should have left the country when he became president. Oh, that's right. That would have meant you giving up all of your free government goodies.

but at times Obama drove me to those thoughts he made me so ashamed and embarrassed to have him as my President.
Then you should have left the country when he became president. Oh, that's right. That would have meant you giving up all of your free government goodies.
Why should she leave? It's her country. He just gets to live here. For now. He wasn't born here. Steph was. End of discussion.

yeah trump will roll around in that empty skull of RWer for years rent free

Why should she leave? It's her country. He just gets to live here. For now. He wasn't born here. Steph was. End of discussion.
How do you know Staph was born here? And by the way stupid, the President was born in Hawaii, which as you obviously don't know is one of the 50 states that makes up the United States of America.

How do you know Staph was born here? And by the way stupid, the President was born in Hawaii, which as you obviously don't know is one of the 50 states that makes up the United States of America.
He was born in Mombassa, Kenya. His grandmother said she was at the foot of the bed when he was born. He attended school here as a foreign student. LOOK IT UP.

Stop believing everything you are told. Steph is an American. Give it a rest.

He was born in Mombassa, Kenya. His grandmother said she was at the foot of the bed when he was born. He attended school here as a foreign student. LOOK IT UP.

You are an idiot, PERIOD.

You are an idiot, PERIOD.
In other words, you cannot counter the argument. I thought so.

His grandmother never said that.

In fact, when pressed to say he was born in Kenya, she repeated that he was born in Hawaii

His grandmother never said that.

In fact, when pressed to say he was born in Kenya, she repeated that he was born in Hawaii
I saw the transcripts of the conversation. It's on record. She said it alright. After that? Obama made sure no one from the press had access to her.

Forum List

Back