Trump...the "great deal maker"???.........Really???

Again I know farmers, they do not all export, in fact none of those I know do. Are you aware that 2 percent of the largest farms make most of the money on farming. The fact is that farmers were going bankrupt when we were exporting fully to China, you forget that bub?

Think before you babble

I am aware that you are full of shit. I am aware you might know a farmer in your area, but you do not know a damn thing about Ag in this country.

It does not matter if an individual farmer exports or not, if they grow a commodity that used to get exported they are still affected by the drop in the price. When the price of soybeans drops, everyone growing them suffers, not just the ones that were doing the exporting. In a state like Iowa that is more than 40,000 individual farms, with more than half of them having less than 250 acres, just small mom and pop operations trying to make ends meet..

Farmers are stressed like they have not been in decades. I was part of a Crop Tour though multiple mid-west states last week and the tension was at an all time high. The 2nd night in Nebraska they had to have the police at the nightly meeting as things got out of hand the first night. Then a farmer, not associated with the tour, threatened the life of an USDA official who was on the tour over the current estimate for corn production in the US this year. This tour has been going on for more than 25 years and nothing like this has ever happened before.

Again I know farmers, they do not all export, in fact none of those I know do. Are you aware that 2 percent of the largest farms make most of the money on farming.

Trump's Trade Wars Are Hurting Midwest Farmers, Banks, And State ...
Farmers are retarded gamblers, if it doesn't rain the crops wilt, if it rains too much it gets ruined, if everything is right bet the combine can't get there in tIme before the rain all is lost, farmers are gamblers, some years they make it big others they starve.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP

I take it you are not a fan of eating?

Again I know farmers, they do not all export, in fact none of those I know do. Are you aware that 2 percent of the largest farms make most of the money on farming. The fact is that farmers were going bankrupt when we were exporting fully to China, you forget that bub?

Think before you babble

I am aware that you are full of shit. I am aware you might know a farmer in your area, but you do not know a damn thing about Ag in this country.

It does not matter if an individual farmer exports or not, if they grow a commodity that used to get exported they are still affected by the drop in the price. When the price of soybeans drops, everyone growing them suffers, not just the ones that were doing the exporting. In a state like Iowa that is more than 40,000 individual farms, with more than half of them having less than 250 acres, just small mom and pop operations trying to make ends meet..

Farmers are stressed like they have not been in decades. I was part of a Crop Tour though multiple mid-west states last week and the tension was at an all time high. The 2nd night in Nebraska they had to have the police at the nightly meeting as things got out of hand the first night. Then a farmer, not associated with the tour, threatened the life of an USDA official who was on the tour over the current estimate for corn production in the US this year. This tour has been going on for more than 25 years and nothing like this has ever happened before.
Lol grow up, ae you aware that in a good orange crop year in Florida they dump millions of pounds of oranges to keep the price up.

Farmers are idiots

Brain dead idiots, gambling with mother nature NOT TRUMP

Again I know farmers, they do not all export, in fact none of those I know do. Are you aware that 2 percent of the largest farms make most of the money on farming.

Trump's Trade Wars Are Hurting Midwest Farmers, Banks, And State ...
Farmers are retarded gamblers, if it doesn't rain the crops wilt, if it rains too much it gets ruined, if everything is right bet the combine can't get there in tIme before the rain all is lost, farmers are gamblers, some years they make it big others they starve.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP

I take it you are not a fan of eating?
I eat cows that eat soybeans...…………………….Pigs that eat corn, and plenty of lettuce tomatoes artichokes carrots peppers and other veggies that are not exported to China because they would spoil on the ship and they are not valuable enough to fly in.

Wake up kiddy, Triple the tariffs let the chinkies pay or starve

China is NOT our friend, will you libs please pull your heads out of your ass.

The above Trump cult member has been CONVINCED by his cult leader that Putin is now our "new, true friend'......lol

Why don't you provide them for us if you know they exist?
Your opinion ain't worth the pixelated methane it creates when you post it here.
Why don't you use this new fangled thing called the Internet instead of just reading TheDailyKOS?
Just for the record, I hate both Rs and D.
You made the claim, you back it up.

You aren't new here, you know how it works.
Yes, I know how it works here.
Ideologues state some bullshit with a Link to a Far {Right}{Left} site and claim anyone who disagrees with them is a Bot.
So post up something that isn't.
My friend, all media outlets have an agenda until the opposite facts are too polar opposite to deny.
Even JP Morgan admits that the tariffs will, at most, cost a family $1,000.00 a year.
It’s worth it having more Americans employed.
Are you unable to comply?

Post.

It.

Up.

I'm not just taking.your word for it, and neither is anyone else.

First let me state that China holds over TWO TRILLIONS of U.S. debt.

That stated, China has recently signed a trade agreement to buy soy beans with Brazil and Argentina; most likely, China will never buy US soybeans again....thereby virtually destroying a key component of US farming exports.

The Trump mantra that China would pay for the tariffs imposed by the idiot-in-chief, holds the same validity to his former mantra that Mexico would pay for the wall.

Next year's vote will really boil down to just how many morons we have in the US voting constituency.

China Steps Up Brazil Soy Buying as Argentine Farmers Hoard ...
China is an enemy, why do you want a well fed enemy?

Did you miss the part about China finding other sellers of soybeans? Or did you not get that far before you had to bleat?
I see you are relatively new here.

Welcome.

You will find that 2/3-3/4 of our conservatives are functionally retarded.
And liberal means retard
Only if you are one of the aforementioned conservatives.

Are you in that 75% Frannie?

Did you miss the part about China finding other sellers of soybeans? Or did you not get that far before you had to bleat?
Does not matter, the USA should not be feeding its enemies...…………………..Let them eat puppies

Let Trump explain that to the farmers
98 or 99 percent of American farmers are not exporting their crop to China and never did. Only 1 to 2 percent of the largest farms export, so 98 to 99 percent of American farmers are not effected.

CIAO
It affects the prices for everyone you nitwit.
Nope, I stopped at a farmstand this morning they had everything, people can't buy fresh tomatoes quick enough. None of their tomatoes corn peppers or zucchini ever went to China. The fact is that perhaps 2 percent of the largest farms export, the rest is sold here for food or animal feed or even bio fuels. Trump will likely start a biofuel fuel initiative so farmers can grow corn or sugar cane to turn into ethanol.

Yawn
Who told you that? Brieghtbart maybe? Or a you just pulling them outta yer ass?

Either way it's a lie, whether it's yours or theirs.

"Trade is essential to the U.S. agricultural sector, with agricultural exports accounting for more than 20 percent of the volume of U.S. agricultural production. "

USDA ERS - FAQs

First let me state that China holds over TWO TRILLIONS of U.S. debt.

That stated, China has recently signed a trade agreement to buy soy beans with Brazil and Argentina; most likely, China will never buy US soybeans again....thereby virtually destroying a key component of US farming exports.

The Trump mantra that China would pay for the tariffs imposed by the idiot-in-chief, holds the same validity to his former mantra that Mexico would pay for the wall.

Next year's vote will really boil down to just how many morons we have in the US voting constituency.

China Steps Up Brazil Soy Buying as Argentine Farmers Hoard ...

Welcome.

And liberal means retard

As if the opinion of retarded people who helped Trump win by nominating Hillary matter to me

Does not matter, the USA should not be feeding its enemies...…………………..Let them eat puppies

98 or 99 percent of American farmers are not exporting their crop to China and never did. Only 1 to 2 percent of the largest farms export, so 98 to 99 percent of American farmers are not effected.

CIAO
Nope, I stopped at a farmstand this morning they had everything, people can't buy fresh tomatoes quick enough. None of their tomatoes corn peppers or zucchini ever went to China. The fact is that perhaps 2 percent of the largest farms export, the rest is sold here for food or animal feed or even bio fuels. Trump will likely start a biofuel fuel initiative so farmers can grow corn or sugar cane to turn into ethanol.

Yawn

"Trade is essential to the U.S. agricultural sector, with agricultural exports accounting for more than 20 percent of the volume of U.S. agricultural production. "

USDA ERS - FAQs
No I bought fresh vegetables of which none were headed to China

CIAO

Yawn

USDA ERS - FAQs
Number of roadside farm stands in the USA that export to China at any time.

ZERO

Yawn

CIAO

Yawn

Are you really this stupid, or is it just an act?

We exported more than 150 billion dollars in Ag products last year.
Sadly I've been forced to conclude she really is just that stupid.

CIAO

Yawn

Sadly I've been forced to conclude she really is just that stupid.
How is your stock portfolio doing kid?

CIAO

Yawn

Think before you babble
How many times do I need to tell you idiots that my father is a farmer?

You conservitards don't know shit about farming. From Marion Morrison claiming soybean farmers would "just switch" to pork to you and your retarded "2%" nonsense you people have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!

Welcome.

And liberal means retard

As if the opinion of retarded people who helped Trump win by nominating Hillary matter to me
Lol at the very idea of you calling someone else a retard!!

giphy (6).gif

CIAO

Yawn

Think before you babble
How many times do I need to tell you idiots that my father is a farmer?

You conservitards don't know shit about farming. From Marion Morrison claiming soybean farmers would "just switch" to pork to you and your retarded "2%" nonsense you people have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!
Too bad, what if it rains again before the crop gets in. You gonna blame that on Trump? Like I said farming is a gamble, most factory workers end up with more than most farmers at the end of the year and their is no combine mortgage to pay

300 to 500 grand for a combine, how many does your daddy own

Welcome.

And liberal means retard

Lol at the very idea of you calling someone else a retard!!

View attachment 277062
I've been thru this, still here

Forum List

Back