Trump...the "great deal maker"???.........Really???

What the hell does the American left want? Trump is trying to fix the trade deficit and the trade debit but the crazy angry left doesn't want to touch it. If the crazy left would support the President's agenda maybe we could fix this mess but it seems the crazy angry incoherent left has decided to become agents of foreign propaganda designed to undermine the social fabric of America.
"Trade debit" is a meaningless term, and trade deficits are not really bad things.

Read this:

Why trade deficits aren't so bad

Typical Globalist tripe!

Link sez all countries gain (they left out the U.S. loses).

Who sponsors that website? The Lomgshoremans' Union?

First let me state that China holds over TWO TRILLIONS of U.S. debt.

That stated, China has recently signed a trade agreement to buy soy beans with Brazil and Argentina; most likely, China will never buy US soybeans again....thereby virtually destroying a key component of US farming exports.

The Trump mantra that China would pay for the tariffs imposed by the idiot-in-chief, holds the same validity to his former mantra that Mexico would pay for the wall.

Next year's vote will really boil down to just how many morons we have in the US voting constituency.

China Steps Up Brazil Soy Buying as Argentine Farmers Hoard ...
I suggest you read some financial sites that state that China is shitting in it's pants.

Why don't you provide them for us if you know they exist?
Your opinion ain't worth the pixelated methane it creates when you post it here.
Why don't you use this new fangled thing called the Internet instead of just reading TheDailyKOS?
Just for the record, I hate both Rs and D.
You made the claim, you back it up.

You aren't new here, you know how it works.

That stated, China has recently signed a trade agreement to buy soy beans with Brazil and Argentina; most likely, China will never buy US soybeans again....thereby virtually destroying a key component of US farming exports.

The Trump mantra that China would pay for the tariffs imposed by the idiot-in-chief, holds the same validity to his former mantra that Mexico would pay for the wall.

Next year's vote will really boil down to just how many morons we have in the US voting constituency.

China is an enemy, why do you want a well fed enemy?

Did you miss the part about China finding other sellers of soybeans? Or did you not get that far before you had to bleat?
Does not matter, the USA should not be feeding its enemies...…………………..Let them eat puppies

Let Trump explain that to the farmers
98 or 99 percent of American farmers are not exporting their crop to China and never did. Only 1 to 2 percent of the largest farms export, so 98 to 99 percent of American farmers are not effected.

CIAO
It affects the prices for everyone you nitwit.

Did you miss the part about China finding other sellers of soybeans? Or did you not get that far before you had to bleat?
I see you are relatively new here.

Welcome.

You will find that 2/3-3/4 of our conservatives are functionally retarded.

And alot of inaccuracies contributed by you.
Corrected 'dat!

They will be Fed one way or the other, the only question is who will profit from it.

It used to be our farmers

Xi and Kim Jong Un probably text each other about Trump, making fun of how easy he is to manipulate, how they love their useful idiot and probably make fun of his hair, too.
Oh sure as their respective nations crumble from within with sanctions and costly tariffs...yeah they are happy as church mice.....
If that were actually happening, sure.

Does not matter, the USA should not be feeding its enemies...…………………..Let them eat puppies

What if Trump announces he has a new trade deal and Pelosi refuses to bring it to the House floor until after the 2020 election?

Who should get blamed then?
Trump has the democrats by the balls and muffs, Trump is doing this on purpose and will negotiate the deals just in time for 2020, the dems know this and are helpless

That is the part they do not get!

Like the trade agreement with Mexico,Canada and the United States of America it has not passed through the House, so who should be blamed?

Left will scream Trump because he broke the old deal but we have a new one, so pass it and move on but a political victory for Trump will never happen on Cortez watch which could cause the House to fall again to the GOP or be gain by the GOP if you are a Republican...

Cool, maybe you could get McConnell to put some bills on the floor too.

I suggest you read some financial sites that state that China is shitting in it's pants.

Your opinion ain't worth the pixelated methane it creates when you post it here.
Why don't you use this new fangled thing called the Internet instead of just reading TheDailyKOS?

Yes, I know how it works here.
Ideologues state some bullshit with a Link to a Far {Right}{Left} site and claim anyone who disagrees with them is a Bot.

What the hell does the American left want? Trump is trying to fix the trade deficit and the trade debit but the crazy angry left doesn't want to touch it. If the crazy left would support the President's agenda maybe we could fix this mess but it seems the crazy angry incoherent left has decided to become agents of foreign propaganda designed to undermine the social fabric of America.
"Trade debit" is a meaningless term, and trade deficits are not really bad things.

Read this:

Why trade deficits aren't so bad

Typical Globalist tripe!

Link sez all countries gain (they left out the U.S. loses).

Who sponsors that website? The Lomgshoremans' Union?
^Obviously didn't read it.^

Welcome.

And alot of inaccuracies contributed by you.
Corrected 'dat!
I'm sorry, you think the fraction is larger?

4/5 or maybe even 9/10?

I think you're beijg to harsh on them, 3/4 is as high as I believe it could be.

Ideologues state some bullshit with a Link to a Far {Right}{Left} site and claim anyone who disagrees with them is a Bot.
So post up something that isn't.

So post up something that isn't.
My friend, all media outlets have an agenda until the opposite facts are too polar opposite to deny.
Even JP Morgan admits that the tariffs will, at most, cost a family $1,000.00 a year.
It’s worth it having more Americans employed.

Welcome.

And liberal means retard

98 or 99 percent of American farmers are not exporting their crop to China and never did. Only 1 to 2 percent of the largest farms export, so 98 to 99 percent of American farmers are not effected.

CIAO
Nope, I stopped at a farmstand this morning they had everything, people can't buy fresh tomatoes quick enough. None of their tomatoes corn peppers or zucchini ever went to China. The fact is that perhaps 2 percent of the largest farms export, the rest is sold here for food or animal feed or even bio fuels. Trump will likely start a biofuel fuel initiative so farmers can grow corn or sugar cane to turn into ethanol.

Yawn

CIAO
Nope, I stopped at a farmstand this morning they had everything, people can't buy fresh tomatoes quick enough. None of their tomatoes corn peppers or zucchini ever went to China. The fact is that perhaps 2 percent of the largest farms export, the rest is sold here for food or animal feed or even bio fuels. Trump will likely start a biofuel fuel initiative so farmers can grow corn or sugar cane to turn into ethanol.

Yawn

Are you really this stupid, or is it just an act?

We exported more than 150 billion dollars in Ag products last year.

CIAO

Yawn

Are you really this stupid, or is it just an act?

We exported more than 150 billion dollars in Ag products last year.
Again I know farmers, they do not all export, in fact none of those I know do. Are you aware that 2 percent of the largest farms make most of the money on farming. The fact is that farmers were going bankrupt when we were exporting fully to China, you forget that bub?

Think before you babble

CIAO

Farmers Built a Soybean Export Empire Around China. Now They’re Fighting to Save It.
Trade tensions have hammered sales of soybeans to the Chinese, a major export market it took U.S. agriculture decades to create

Farmers Built a Soybean Export Empire Around China. Now They’re Fighting to Save It.

Again I know farmers, they do not all export, in fact none of those I know do. Are you aware that 2 percent of the largest farms make most of the money on farming.

Trump's Trade Wars Are Hurting Midwest Farmers, Banks, And State ...
Farmers are retarded gamblers, if it doesn't rain the crops wilt, if it rains too much it gets ruined, if everything is right bet the combine can't get there in tIme before the rain all is lost, farmers are gamblers, some years they make it big others they starve.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP

Forum List

Back